TedInven

Apr 30, 2022
is the gallery file from 1.1 will still work now?
I updated the gallery (v1.2) and added the new scenes. Paste the gallery.rpa-file inside ThePilgrimage-x.x/game folder.

• Edit 29.08.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 26.09.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.3)
  • Edit 06.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 20.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix (unren)
  • Edit 31.10.2022 -> added new and adjusted old scenes (v1.4)
  • Edit 09.12.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.5)
  • Edit 15.01.2023 -> added new animations (v1.55)
  • Edit 25.02.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.6)
  • Edit 08.04.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.65)
  • Edit 22.05.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.7)
  • Edit 23.05.2023 -> minor update, added missing scenes
  • Edit 10.07.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.75)
  • Edit 23.08.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.8)
  • Edit 10.10.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.85) -> thanks to SnippsTheSlammer

Last edited:

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Question. Is it possible to make the same escape for all enemies that was shown in this update?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
My extravagance

The 80% (mostly, insecure young people of the new generation and depraved old men and women)

Among the 80%, there is the "ass cult" class. (young, mid and old men and women)

20%, there are only a few of us left. (And TOLERANT!!!)

The rest of (this) 80%, is a mishmash that is neither meat and nor fish.

Do you know why the eggregora ass exists?

Because from an ass cannot come life, but from assholes it can. :BootyTime:

(Ironic, but not so much.)

edit: But fortunately, that there are also wonderful games.

View attachment 1977865
What game is this?

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
I've been in love with Tali forever, and always romanced her when I could (she wasn't an option in the first game unfortunately). As such, this game is both a blessing and a curse, considering what they inflict on her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: _Messman_

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
How many decks will there be on this ship? And what location or monster to expect in the next update?
If it's not a secret.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
The dev threw it out as a 'proof of concept' of sorts and labeled it as 1.0. Due to the amount of positive feedback, he's decided to continue it. The 1.0 stuck so now he just adds version numbers after it. (1.1, 1.2, etc)
Out of curiosity is Blender and Ren py hard to get into? Always been curious but have no coding experience or using any sort of animation system.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Out of curiosity is Blender and Ren py hard to get into? Always been curious but have no coding experience or using any sort of animation system.
I realize the way in which I wrote my role in [The Pilgrimage] may lead some to mistaken my actual involvement.

I'm just the volunteer translator. I have no role in the game outside of writing [Messman]'s English translation. [Messman] is responsible for %99 of what you folks see. Admittedly it isn't even a 1:1 translation as I'm winging it off of what I assume is a google-translated script. No need to worry if I'm going off-script though, [Messman] has been giving me pointers and leading me in the right direction for his vision.

I don't mind saying I've added a bit of personal touch and flair to what I write though. ;)

That being said I'm told there's numerous tutorials for using Blender or Renpy. Blender looks simple enough (that's putting it mildly) but the biggest snag is having a PC strong enough to do all the renders you'd want, still-image or otherwise. As for Renpy, I have no personal knowledge but I'd also be interested, assuming it's easy enough.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I realize the way in which I wrote my role in [The Pilgrimage] may lead some to mistaken my actual involvement.

I'm just the volunteer translator. I have no role in the game outside of writing [Messman]'s English translation. [Messman] is responsible for %99 of what you folks see. Admittedly it isn't even a 1:1 translation as I'm winging it off of what I assume is a google-translated script. No need to worry if I'm going off-script though, [Messman] has been giving me pointers and leading me in the right direction for his vision.

I don't mind saying I've added a bit of personal touch and flair to what I write though. ;)

That being said I'm told there's numerous tutorials for using Blender or Renpy. Blender looks simple enough (that's putting it mildly) but the biggest snag is having a PC strong enough to do all the renders you'd want, still-image or otherwise. As for Renpy, I have no personal knowledge but I'd also be interested, assuming it's easy enough.
Ah ok sorry my bad, but ok ill go look what the tutorials say. This game kind of inspired and idea i would like to bring to life but never done anything game making or code related before so was curious.

If you want to know the idea is similar to this game (stuck on a ship or facility) but you play as a varren out to make Tali his. (Love and domination path kind of thing.)

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes