Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Banger of an update, the hypnoslug is a perfect excuse to introduce some human/alien characters from the main games to spice things up if you ever feel like doing some Liara futa on Tali or whatever/whoever else.

Reactions: _Messman_

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Game update. Version 1.9

Previous save must work.

Gameplay changes:
  • First suit damage stage in battle-fucks removed. Now helmet destroying after first enemy grab.
  • Added new fast travel point in vents – frogs hallway.
  • Turns right and left in vents now have more chances to face the event.
  • New medbay invasion mechanics. Now you can check special enemies status in medbay.
    • N/A – you didn’t find this enemy yet.
    • Alive – he just exists
    • Dead – never invade the medbay again
    • Hunting – will invade if turret heat 100 and you go rest.

P.S. If you killed apes once, they will be marked as “Dead” even if you fix the lock and left them in cage. I decide not change anything here, so just pretend that it some other apes to not limit content access.

Slugs game over+
To activate this part of the game, you need to make the slug grow twice. First time you will see old scene, second will start as usual but continue in another way.

Event separated on 3 main parts/days in circle, which are repeats until you decide to escape. Escaping available on second day, where you can check the location with usual clicking. Just win the easy fight with slug. In case of losing the fight – event just continues. The event has two variations for each day depends on lewd level – but for now the border is 50. It means you will have different scenes for Tali’s lewd level less or more 50. I will add more, if you like the idea.
  • Day 1 – Shepards or Grunt will visit Tali in engine room. First scene is demonstration. First time you will not able to choose between illusion and reality. If you repeat game over+ event after – option to switch will be available.
  • Day 2 – Tali will wake up in Shepard cabin or in bar depends on lewd level.
  • Day 3 – Scene in shuttle. Depends on lewd level it will be scene with Shepard and Jack or with krogans.

Every day have 4 different scenes, including slug variant.

Other content:
  • New slug scene. Another variant for previous scene made for launching the game over event. It will happen each second time.
  • New scene for vorchas in party restroom. Now Tali can try to fight. And get the scene in case of lose.
  • AMI alternative scenes for egg removal procedure. There are 2 variants – for anal/vaginal and oral action.
  • Tentacle pit in vents. This event has variations for all suit conditions and final scene. After each scene suit will be damaged. Final scene will not move Tali from vents, you can just continue crawling.
  • Frogs scene in corridor. Now on exit from room with dead merc you can choose to fight. This is standard boss fight.
  • Frogs game over. You need to lose previous battle twice to get this scene.
  • Asari futa scene in locker room. I made the possibility to choose between old scene and new one when Tali come to locker room and talk with Jesora.
  • Red varren shower event. Contains 2 scenes for lewd > 50. To activate it you must first “play” with varren in Bay 1 location. After just wait 3 days and use shower. Event repeatable, but red varren must stay alive.
  • AMI futa scene in lab. Now you can download the program from terminal in dead merc room. Talk with AMI and choose to use the program, then just rest in lab. Nuyn must be out of lab to trigger this scene.

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:

FULL SIZE PC/LINUX - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
FULL SIZE MAC - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

COMPRESSED PC/LINUX - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
COMPRESSED MAC - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

PATCH 1.9 (To upgrade game from 1.85 to 1.9. Unzip and move "game" folder to "ThePilgrimage" folder with rewrite) - MEGA

Attached save file just in case, but it the same like before.
Now time to wait for gallery mod update to check what I missed.

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
First suit damage stage in battle-fucks removed. Now helmet destroying after first enemy grab.
Can't thank you enough for this - I know it's a small change but it means a lot. I'll play test it thoroughly and see how the combat feels now (and the ability to hit different clothing damage scenes more consistently). I hope others prefer this change as well.

Reactions: _Messman_

GraySailro

Sep 7, 2018
Sorry I might be dumb but where is the room with the dead merc and terminal? I cant find the damn thing
I think you will need to go to room on the picture but instead of turning left you need to turn right and than backward
Just saw it in discord chat
And i think with new update you can teleport there

Last edited:

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Game update. Version 1.9

Previous save must work.

Gameplay changes:
  • First suit damage stage in battle-fucks removed. Now helmet destroying after first enemy grab.
  • Added new fast travel point in vents – frogs hallway.
  • Turns right and left in vents now have more chances to face the event.
  • New medbay invasion mechanics. Now you can check special enemies status in medbay.
    • N/A – you didn’t find this enemy yet.
    • Alive – he just exists
    • Dead – never invade the medbay again
    • Hunting – will invade if turret heat 100 and you go rest.

P.S. If you killed apes once, they will be marked as “Dead” even if you fix the lock and left them in cage. I decide not change anything here, so just pretend that it some other apes to not limit content access.

Slugs game over+
To activate this part of the game, you need to make the slug grow twice. First time you will see old scene, second will start as usual but continue in another way.

Event separated on 3 main parts/days in circle, which are repeats until you decide to escape. Escaping available on second day, where you can check the location with usual clicking. Just win the easy fight with slug. In case of losing the fight – event just continues. The event has two variations for each day depends on lewd level – but for now the border is 50. It means you will have different scenes for Tali’s lewd level less or more 50. I will add more, if you like the idea.
  • Day 1 – Shepards or Grunt will visit Tali in engine room. First scene is demonstration. First time you will not able to choose between illusion and reality. If you repeat game over+ event after – option to switch will be available.
  • Day 2 – Tali will wake up in Shepard cabin or in bar depends on lewd level.
  • Day 3 – Scene in shuttle. Depends on lewd level it will be scene with Shepard and Jack or with krogans.

Every day have 4 different scenes, including slug variant.

Other content:
  • New slug scene. Another variant for previous scene made for launching the game over event. It will happen each second time.
  • New scene for vorchas in party restroom. Now Tali can try to fight. And get the scene in case of lose.
  • AMI alternative scenes for egg removal procedure. There are 2 variants – for anal/vaginal and oral action.
  • Tentacle pit in vents. This event has variations for all suit conditions and final scene. After each scene suit will be damaged. Final scene will not move Tali from vents, you can just continue crawling.
  • Frogs scene in corridor. Now on exit from room with dead merc you can choose to fight. This is standard boss fight.
  • Frogs game over. You need to lose previous battle twice to get this scene.
  • Asari futa scene in locker room. I made the possibility to choose between old scene and new one when Tali come to locker room and talk with Jesora.
  • Red varren shower event. Contains 2 scenes for lewd > 50. To activate it you must first “play” with varren in Bay 1 location. After just wait 3 days and use shower. Event repeatable, but red varren must stay alive.
  • AMI futa scene in lab. Now you can download the program from terminal in dead merc room. Talk with AMI and choose to use the program, then just rest in lab. Nuyn must be out of lab to trigger this scene.

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:

FULL SIZE PC/LINUX - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
FULL SIZE MAC - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

COMPRESSED PC/LINUX - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
COMPRESSED MAC - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

PATCH 1.9 (To upgrade game from 1.85 to 1.9. Unzip and move "game" folder to "ThePilgrimage" folder with rewrite) - MEGA

Attached save file just in case, but it the same like before.
загружено.jpg
We'll bang ok

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Largest download I ever saw here. Is this almost double the size of 0.8? And it's already a zip? It seems like he could have done actual mp4 files instead of sequencing still images and produced a much smaller video file size with a framerate greater than 4/s . Im not sure how well Ren'py would handle that, though, with the standard video player; each one would be a second long and there might be unacceptable lag sequencing each one. More difficult than making four poses to simulate movement, but maybe modern tools can help fill in the gaps.

Reactions: sidiouspein
Oct 6, 2018
I want to play this game but I have been waiting since its launch here and was wondering if I should just wait for full release? I dont know how long will it take and I was just thinking... any suggestions?

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I want to play this game but I have been waiting since its launch here and was wondering if I should just wait for full release? I dont know how long will it take and I was just thinking... any suggestions?
It has quite a lot of content now. GOOD content. Also I think he will do part 2 of this game once he reaches 10gb limit I think.

Maxanan

Apr 15, 2020
I will soon run out of words of praise, because the author time after time steps over my expectations, as if they were the lowest bar of his capabilities.
Amazing. That says it all.
Let me introduce you to my modest consumer wishes:
1) More slugs! Yes! Definitely!
2) It will be great if in some situations Nyun openly substitutes Tali to the villian (for example, their joint scene with the bear, in which Tali would not ask the bear to take her herself, but Nyun would substitute ass Tali). Or the scene in the toilet where we stand up for Nyun. She runs away, and if we lose, Tali also runs to the door, but it turns out to be closed.
3) I don’t like the system of hacking the door, but what if, the hack is unsuccessful, the door will still open, but when we pass, it will slam shut, trap Tali, and leave her to the mercy of fate for the creature behind us.
4) What if creatures break into not only the medical bay, but also other rooms (for example, sports area, when we are alone (or not), or into Jesora’s cabin). I'm sure that Crocodile will come visit us one day)
5) The idea of Tali service pirates (because of a stolen bottle) is cool. I would like more stealthy sex, and that Tali would sometimes get caught it)
6) Tentacles and through penetration turned out great. However, it’s a little unfortunate to leave such juicy breasts unattended: what if we add lactation (not necessarily with pregnancy) or nipple fucking?
7) More hopeless situations! I loved how Tali called the blue Asari for help in the room with the frogs. I would like more of this. And so that, for example, Asari would be on the side of the frogs)
Well, I think I'm done :B
Seven points, hehe, pfft, nonsense!
I hope the author takes something from this, and even if not, I am more than satisfied with what the author is doing now.
Thank you very much for the game! I look forward to the next updates and next projects.
Good luck!

don!edark0

Feb 1, 2020
Im stuck on the vents mission, i can't get passed it, it just keeps telling me to explore the vents idk where it go, I've been everywhere in the vents. Can some help me?

Reactions: sidiouspein
4.70 star(s) 116 Votes