MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
did something change? i downloaded this earlier today and I swear it moved back to the top after wards lol

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm very confused with the glowing reviews. Does the game actually have better English than what the dev is displaying in this thread?

Reactions: whoabacha

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
I'm very confused with the glowing reviews. Does the game actually have better English than what the dev is displaying in this thread?
the game is quite good in spite of the sometimes rough english. check it out maybe you will understand. There is a very cool concept, a serviceable story, and a good amount of H content thats animated etc.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Unexpectedly good game! It's a really simple sandbox that does right one of the things most devs do wrong: sex encounters advance. After getting fucked by the same creature once Tali reacts to it and dialogue advances and changes as it should.

That said, I think I got soft-locked. Resting at the medbay gives me a Varren Bad End, but I need to rest to advance the story (I'm waiting for the call). Is there a workaround for this?
Edit: I just had to defeat them

Last edited:

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
This absolutely needs an NTR tag
I didn't notice any NTR but then again I skipped alot of the dialogue. Are you're referring to your specific gameplay from the actual games and your romance route? Cause then technically just about every parody would count as cheating or NTR. In which case maybe avoid parody games.

Reactions: Howdo

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Wow Messman...
You are my new Hero o_O
Always loved Tali model and now I can see it in all its glory in this super-lewd game with corruption and bestiality!

Keep up the good work my hero, this game is going stellar and your are getting way better with animations :)
Gratz

Reactions: _Messman_

Amra'Cumango

Dec 3, 2021
I understand the reasons of your proposals but it goes bit against my vision of how it going.

1. They will. I will use it to clean the way for another beasts and new content. I don't want to drag through the whole plot the same monsters all the time. There will be mechanics to track the status of "named" monsters. You need to understand that i am just warming up still. Darts early access is something i'm ok with.

2. Try to look at the game more from survival part. Beastiality is main topic. I considering the beasts are ruled ny primitive instincts - attack, run, fuck. Wild space ape is not someone you can have sex and after smoke and drink coffee wearing white bathrobe after shower, joking abt his ape friends. Sometimes Tali use the advantage to take her "benefits" and pleasure from the whole situation (darts and teasing), but the thought that they will fuck her death when have such opportunity must be somewhere nearby all time. Hope you got the thought.

3. Look clause 2.

About safe and load from the start i wanted to do the game where player decisions change something. When you doing some choice and get content. Sometimes this decision will get long term consequences (hello apes still in cage). Game replays value also have place. The compromise thing here is doing the gallery i guess.

PS. Thank you for your review. All of this helps to do game better one way or another.
OoOoooOOo~ Tranquilizers from the start sounds like fun.

But hey, is it just me or with these changes you've been adding... Doesn't it give off a feeling from the actual Mass Effect series? Like with the whole Paragon/Renegade mechanics? (Zoophilia/Zoophobia?!) Because if that's your goal, then this game is even more impressive than I already thought it was. Kudos to you m8.

Also I just finished the whole thing (getting the other game overs) and I have to say, oh boy did those one liners were on point "We had our fun but my parents didn't like you. *shoots him*" kek/10.

PS: Verren with a bathrobe:

HeartSpaceDog.jpg

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Ok, i can track the reason. I guess you don't fix the prison lock? Than first go to prison and click on open cages to check it. It activates the trigger for next apes scene. After just click on medbay on map screen. After this scene skip with rest.
i did though it might be due to using a save from the last version maybe? might try it with a new game file but i did have the lock fixed if you mean tali having vaginal or anal sex with the ape things scenes XD

karatista36

Feb 17, 2019
Messman, there is a typo in the beginning scienes where it says "Okay, nice and slow. It's... quiet" ..... "The docking module seems fuCNtional". Should be fuNCtional. There might be more but i will leave that to you, otherwise great game, keep up the good work.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Downloading. While downloading, I flipped through the forum thread. Developer, I hope you don't abandon the game. And I recommend adding an explanation of Tali's immunity at the beginning of the game. For example: an experimental serum and something went wrong (or it should be, judging by the adventures), or an implant was found in "another Prothean ruins". In general, any explanation, so as not to return to this issue later and no one asked and did not poke at this moment.
I wish you the best inspiration and that the Muse is always with you :)

4.70 star(s) 123 Votes