Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
cant trigger bad ending with bugs in shower. its changed?

(i dont click rest, just ending days by recover)
You need to first fix the hatch, then keep taking showers until the bugs show up again, and then keep taking the showers until the bad end happens. (The hatch fixing might not be necessary, also download the fix from beginning of this page if you havent done so already)

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Can't say I like the AI voices as it's a very abrupt change as they only start after the super soldier fight in the hallway or right around there. Would honestly love a toggle to give the users the options to have the AI voices on or off.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
It could lead into an expanded bad end. As more of the bugs get out of the vents over days, they begin to create a nest area. Tali can always go and deal with the problem, cull their numbers thus stopping it. If, however it goes on for X days, (each day having a new event/assault), the nest is completed. Tali is captured/used as a broodmother/host, and we get the actual bad end. Could be expanded further with rescue missions or such.

Reactions: GH057ts

drdoor1234

Jul 7, 2023
I am using Joyply on my mobile and does anyone have a save they can upload after being caught by the varens the first time. If I remember after being caught the first time you can skip the scene. My game keeps crashing during the scene where Tali tries to wiggle free.

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.00

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 69 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2271 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.thepilgrimage/game
The file MUST be named: archive.2.00.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
So rpa name still archive.2.00.rpa or does it change with every update just curious. it says it must but I'm not sure that's just for that update or for all. Sorry I'm autistic and I have a bad habit of making sure I don't potentially fuck things up

Reactions: Lulutian and JustAl

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
So rpa name still archive.2.00.rpa or does it change with every update just curious. it says it must but I'm not sure that's just for that update or for all. Sorry I'm autistic and I have a bad habit of making sure I don't potentially fuck things up
The RPA file name will never change. That's the point, it is everything up to 2.00.

4.70 star(s) 125 Votes