JagerMoon

Dec 28, 2023
I updated gallery made by TedInven and if he doesn't mind I will continue to update it
  • EDIT: 27.11.2023 -> update to V1.90 gallery - (FILE: gallery.rpa)
  • EDIT: 27.12.2023 -> added Christmas Special gallery - (FILE: gallery_christmas_2023.rpa)
  • EDIT: 12.02.2024 -> update to garalth bugfix - (FILE: gallery.rpa)

• EDIT: 27.02.2024 -> update to V1.95 gallery - (FILE: gallery.rpa)
  • EDIT: 28.03.2024 -> bugfix slug event - (FILE: gallery.rpa)
  • EDIT: 27.04.2024 -> update to V2.00 gallery - (FILE: gallery.rpa)
  • EDIT: 18.06.2024 -> update to V2.05 gallery - (FILE: gallery_V205.rpa )
!!! WARNING !!!
If you have old gallery file remove it
I changed name of gallery file to know for which update is that gallery
In your game file must be only ONE gallery

gallery_V205.rpa is ONLY for NORMAL version of game
gallery_christmas_2023.rpa is ONLY for CHRISTMAS version
Don't mix it, use separate
============

If anyfing don't work just ping me. I don't check older events so I don't know if somefing change, if yes, leave comment I read it leter and fix it.
I'm on my phone right now, how do I put this mod in?

JagerMoon

Dec 28, 2023
you can just download the pc version and place the gallery file within the game subfolder (should look like ThePilgrimage/game) and run it through joiplay.
I launched the game but I don't have the gallery in the main menu

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
I launched the game but I don't have the gallery in the main menu
did you use the right version of both the game and gallery file? and did you place it within the game subfolder of the main folder? cause those two are the only ways why it wouldn't show up.

JagerMoon

Dec 28, 2023
did you use the right version of both the game and gallery file? and did you place it within the game subfolder of the main folder? cause those two are the only ways why it wouldn't show up.
Yes, the game version is 2.05 and the gallery also did everything right.

JagerMoon

Dec 28, 2023
But I'm not seeing anything.

DrHawtsauce

Nov 21, 2018
Hey all, playing this game on Joiplay for mobile and it's working fine until I get into the part where you need to go into the vent section where you can turn right/left or go forward and get random events. The ui for selecting a direction and the cog wheel just disappear after the first interaction. Anyone got a fix or anything for this?

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
Hey all, playing this game on Joiplay for mobile and it's working fine until I get into the part where you need to go into the vent section where you can turn right/left or go forward and get random events. The ui for selecting a direction and the cog wheel just disappear after the first interaction. Anyone got a fix or anything for this?
there is a hotfix for this update, maybe try adding that.

drdoor1234

Jul 7, 2023
I had this same issue. All I had to do was download an update for Joiplay that Messman posted on the char here. Try flipping backwards in the chat. The link should be there.

frikiaxel

Feb 14, 2021
English ain't my language but i save and reload and i can advance but it gonna slow down progess

4.70 star(s) 129 Votes