IamAndrea

May 19, 2021
_Messman_ Tali commits a bit of metagaming in the vents. In the vent room where the Wild Ride program can be downloaded for AMI; Tali says "Amybe AMI can help me with that." There's the typo "Amybe", but I also hadn't triggered the event for meeting AMI. Perhaps until that meeting is registered, Tali will disregard the program, supposedly not knowing what to do with it, or just downloading it to find out about it later. ^^

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
_Messman_ Tali commits a bit of metagaming in the vents. In the vent room where the Wild Ride program can be downloaded for AMI; Tali says "Amybe AMI can help me with that." There's the typo "Amybe", but I also hadn't triggered the event for meeting AMI. Perhaps until that meeting is registered, Tali will disregard the program, supposedly not knowing what to do with it, or just downloading it to find out about it later. ^^
Thanks for noticing, I'll fix this.

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Greetings and Salutations. I don't know if this has been mentioned (if it has, I apologize) but I have a suggestion: in the lab when mixing stuff have Tali refuse to make a failure recipe after the first time. Thoughts?

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
I meant more like what new features will be coming :D
He said he'll be focusing on the story end so not a huge update because he's creating stuff for next part of the game and filling old events with more content like slugs, new scenes for Tika and Tali with crew .. and the update will be on the first days of august and he said that something big can be expected on next game first build release

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
is there a way to revive the apes and varrens cause i dont want to restart my save for like the millionth time
Use this and then in variable category search for ape, should show a variable called "apesdead" change that from True to False
EDIT: missed the part for the varren, that can be found by searching for red and then it should show a variable called "reddead", again change that from true to false

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon1dixie

zer0evil

Dec 22, 2022
He said he'll be focusing on the story end so not a huge update because he's creating stuff for next part of the game and filling old events with more content like slugs, new scenes for Tika and Tali with crew .. and the update will be on the first days of august and he said that something big can be expected on next game first build release
We can kill the creatures permanemtly? How?

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
We can kill the creatures permanemtly? How?
The only creatures that you can be rid of permanently are Apes in the prison and the Red Varren. The apes in the prison are gone if you dont fix the lock, whether you fix it or not the other encounters still play (different apes, more apes however you wanna think about it), you can kill the red varren permanently by killing him when he attacks the medbay, just win the encounter and he's gone for good, as far as I know those are the only creatures you can get rid of.

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
The only creatures that you can be rid of permanently are Apes in the prison and the Red Varren. The apes in the prison are gone if you dont fix the lock, whether you fix it or not the other encounters still play (different apes, more apes however you wanna think about it), you can kill the red varren permanently by killing him when he attacks the medbay, just win the encounter and he's gone for good, as far as I know those are the only creatures you can get rid of.
So far yes these are the only ones, Not sure if he'll add more in the future but it's a possibility

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Great game and all was able to get most of the scenes in one playthrough . My only complain is that i fixed the vent in medbay thinking it was important for a mission or something just to find out that i was perma locked from some spicy insect action

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
Great game and all was able to get most of the scenes in one playthrough . My only complain is that i fixed the vent in medbay thinking it was important for a mission or something just to find out that i was perma locked from some spicy insect action
the vents at a certain point do end up breaking down repeatedly, not sure if you need to start the insect plotline to see if happen

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
the vents at a certain point do end up breaking down repeatedly, not sure if you need to start the insect plotline to see if happen
I fixed the vent at the start of the game and just finished it and have been collecting some scenes all over the place. Never once have the vents broke down. But also what is the insect plotline , the one where you sleep in the lab?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I fixed the vent at the start of the game and just finished it and have been collecting some scenes all over the place. Never once have the vents broke down. But also what is the insect plotline , the one where you sleep in the lab?
Those flying insects, coming during taking a shower. Different lewd levels, up to 1-3 at one time and also bad ending.

Edit: Use gallery mod on OP to see it all, discord has the latest version. Not sure which version we have one the first page.

Mirishi

Nov 23, 2021
If you need more additions I recommend you to check the creatures of warhammer 3 there is a lot of variety but I feel that you should take a little more care of the aesthetics and the relationship of characters because alginls not me just convince me is not coml put the wolf / dog skyrim vanilla with a girl in shade sanding

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Can anyone give me a complete save with the vent in medbay still broken? tried to edit the dave file but it wont work

4.70 star(s) 129 Votes