Nov 23, 2017
I would like to once again state that Monster Hunter would be a fucking perfect venue for your next game if you ever decide to make another. Untapped potential there. <3 Wuv you Messman. Keep at it.
I would have to disagree and say that Resident Evil would have been a better pick since it has the same formula that Mass Effect has which are iconic & recurring FEMALE characters, iconic & recurring enemies, iconic places, and huge variety of monsters.
inb4 zombies are overrated
RE series hasn't been zombie-focused since RE4. It's all parasite, BOW, and mold bullshit now which would give Messman a creative freedom to make his own enemies. Also, I'm pretty sure there are shit ton of RE series 3D model available online which could speed up the development for Messman if he ever picks RE series as the theme for his next game.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I would have to disagree and say that Resident Evil would have been a better pick since it has the same formula that Mass Effect has which are iconic & recurring FEMALE characters, iconic & recurring enemies, iconic places, and huge variety of monsters.

RE series hasn't been zombie-focused since RE4. It's all parasite, BOW, and mold bullshit now which would give Messman a creative freedom to make his own enemies. Also, I'm pretty sure there are shit ton of RE series 3D model available online which could speed up the development for Messman if he ever picks RE series as the theme for his next game.
A RE-based game in Ren'Py made in this particular style would be interesting to see and the real question would probably come down to how open world would the dev be willing to make it so that it doesnt feel super restrictive but also not so massive that the game just balloons in size

zer0evil

Dec 22, 2022
yes, those dudes are based AF, a RE game would be the top choices for and hypotetic new game. makes me wonder who will be the protagonist?... Jill, Ada?... claire, sherry, rebecca? certainly RE has one of the most iconic top MAMI'S of the gaming, monster hunter the other side, y really dont think find modells will be easy for messman.
but we are getting quite ahead of ourselves... still "the pilgrimage" is not completed. Also, has Messiman said anything about making another game? I think it's not time for these debates... yet.
We can launch ourselves into the gorge and form sides once Tali has finished her journey

Reactions: Nohrellas

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
yes, those dudes are based AF, a RE game would be the top choices for and hypotetic new game. makes me wonder who will be the protagonist?... Jill, Ada?... claire, sherry, rebecca? certainly RE has one of the most iconic top MAMI'S of the gaming, monster hunter the other side, y really dont think find modells will be easy for messman.
but we are getting quite ahead of ourselves... still "the pilgrimage" is not completed. Also, has Messiman said anything about making another game? I think it's not time for these debates... yet.
We can launch ourselves into the gorge and form sides once Tali has finished her journey
The journey isn't done yet, the next game is also about the ME universe and we will still see more tali so it's not really a complete different game

4.70 star(s) 129 Votes