Oct 12, 2018
Actually kind of curious, what tool do you use to make all the renders/art for the game? Only have dabbled in 3D art a brief amount in my time, but have had a growing interest as of late at that.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
For some annoying motive,i dont seem capable of completing Zeltan route,there is someone else to talk aside the guys on the bar for it to trigger?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh yeah,loved the game,even more becuz you left some funny details about Tali that add substance for her personality,she is begins the game fearing everything,but as her "lewdometer" fills up,it makes her way more bolder and daring,which ends up being cool since she tries to do things on her own and not simply turns into a submissive slut,all while she is still maintain her personality and is still way social inept when dealing with the other sencient races,aside maybe for Zeltan,who seems to be even more inept than her,hoping for more good things,you do seem to be doing awesome job on it until now,may it brings you way more supporters,cuz this is the good shit....here hoping someone follow your example and do more ME material,bringing other cool characters like Samara or Vetra(yeah,totaly banged her all the times i could)

Reactions: _Messman_

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I am not original here - almost all content done in blender.
Honestly more people should pick up animating/rendering scenes in blender.
The software is accessible, has amazing features.
The models are scattered around, readily available and can be edited to look good.
Props can be very easily imported from SFM Workshop.
Any missing model can be directly ripped via UI4 ripper or Ninjaripper.

It's a homerun all the way through, as you present a good videogame character that doesn't look like the same daz character over and over.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
Oct 12, 2018
Honestly more people should pick up animating/rendering scenes in blender.
The software is accessible, has amazing features.
The models are scattered around, readily available and can be edited to look good.
Props can be very easily imported from SFM Workshop.
Any missing model can be directly ripped via UI4 ripper or Ninjaripper.

It's a homerun all the way through, as you present a good videogame character that doesn't look like the same daz character over and over.
Blender as a tool is definitely incredibly robust, if offering a bit of a learning curve compared to other tools. However, the fact its free, and is as powerful if not more powerful then professional grade tools in a lot of cases, is more then enough reason to learn it. I did personally learn to do some basic 3D modeling in Blender a few years back, though never followed up on it much due to the time involved in doing so, and other things going on at the time.

That said, as far as reusing actual game assets, that's a pretty dangerous game, all the more so if you plan on making some measure of profit off of its development, directly or not. Most companies probably won't care enough to go through the hoops, or ever see something as niche as a hentai game, but it has happened before, and even to games that are completely freely released.

In short, there's reasons people might go with the latter choice, beyond just wanting to not potentially rub model creators/porters/editors the wrong way, though they definitely can lead to very solid looking assets all around with a bit of knowhow, considering they are already complete assets made by professional companies.

Reactions: Beats9821

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Blender as a tool is definitely incredibly robust, if offering a bit of a learning curve compared to other tools. However, the fact its free, and is as powerful if not more powerful then professional grade tools in a lot of cases, is more then enough reason to learn it. I did personally learn to do some basic 3D modeling in Blender a few years back, though never followed up on it much due to the time involved in doing so, and other things going on at the time.

That said, as far as reusing actual game assets, that's a pretty dangerous game, all the more so if you plan on making some measure of profit off of its development, directly or not. Most companies probably won't care enough to go through the hoops, or ever see something as niche as a hentai game, but it has happened before, and even to games that are completely freely released.

In short, there's reasons people might go with the latter choice, beyond just wanting to not potentially rub model creators/porters/editors the wrong way, though they definitely can lead to very solid looking assets all around with a bit of knowhow, considering they are already complete assets made by professional companies.
Oh absolutely, the learning curve is out there. Good thing is though that there's always something new to learn and improve.
It's still among the better tools for animators, as majority have switched to Blender. Good chunk remains with SFM andvery small group uses C4D/Maya.
Blender has a huge problem with requirements though. In order to use Blender properly to its full capacity, you'd likely at very least need 3060 GPU.

As for reusing game assets, depends. If you're going to reuse something like Nintendo models, you're fucked.
To some degree also applies to Warcraft/OW. Blizzard is a bit weird. Sometimes they're fine with it, sometimes they just take down posts/creators.
But usually, you're clear. The risks are smaller than you think with most companies.

I've been involved with 3D community as patron for a long time and most 3D model creators have like zero issues with using their models in a game/animation. Credit them and there ya go.
Assuming of course you don't make something like loli/shota game. In which case you're asking for trouble.
Otherwise all is fair game.
Untapped market too.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Oh yeah,loved the game,even more becuz you left some funny details about Tali that add substance for her personality,she is begins the game fearing everything,but as her "lewdometer" fills up,it makes her way more bolder and daring,which ends up being cool since she tries to do things on her own and not simply turns into a submissive slut,all while she is still maintain her personality and is still way social inept when dealing with the other sencient races,aside maybe for Zeltan,who seems to be even more inept than her,hoping for more good things,you do seem to be doing awesome job on it until now,may it brings you way more supporters,cuz this is the good shit....here hoping someone follow your example and do more ME material,bringing other cool characters like Samara or Vetra(yeah,totaly banged her all the times i could)
I'm glad you catch the mood. The last thing I wanted is to make Tali submissive slut, but showing how she become more self-confident and like the sex like... everyone?

Zeltan's personality was spontaneous decision. I just thought how to name the new elcor character and planned to make him just trader, but remembered the elcor trader from citadel with cigar. And imagined how funny it would be to place someone like Johnny Bravo in body of elcor. That's how Zeltan was born, but this Johnny Bravo got more lucky.

Quentonis

Apr 8, 2018
I'm glad you catch the mood. The last thing I wanted is to make Tali submissive slut, but showing how she become more self-confident and like the sex like... everyone?

Zeltan's personality was spontaneous decision. I just thought how to name the new elcor character and planned to make him just trader, but remembered the elcor trader from citadel with cigar. And imagined how funny it would be to place someone like Johnny Bravo in body of elcor. That's how Zeltan was born, but this Johnny Bravo got more lucky.
Okay that nailed it their comment? I was wondering why I was loving this game so much more than any other corruption game, and I am glad someone put it into words. Truly cannot wait until you make the next update or otherwise!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Oh my god,now i'm screwed,i cant look to Zeltan anymore without seeing him with some sunglasses and talking something like"surprised exclamation,oh mama"

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Game update. Version 1.55

I gave this version number 1.55 because there are no actually any plot progression or new dialogues. All update is for battle-fuck extension mechanics and content. Moreover, game code was refactored and well prepared for future add-ons.

The followed things are concerned all three corridor encounters now present in game:
  • New single enemy animations after dart skill use. For now it random – Tali can make it like before or try another way. Also added animations for damaged suit – that means dart skill now available for all suit conditions.
  • DP “attack” scenes from enemy side.
  • DP dart skill animations from Tali’s side.

Mechanics description:
  • To unlock the double encounter the certain level of alarm must be reached. For rat-enemy it 100, for varrens – 150, for lizards – 200. Second enemy can come during the battle – it can happen after each attack or teasing action.
  • New damaged suit animations for dart skill will be available after lewd level become more than 40.
  • Teasing action each time increasing the chance second enemy will join.
  • Dart skill working for both enemy in same way. You don’t need to shoot it twice and no double consumption.
  • If you kill one enemy, second will still fight.

I didn't count how much total new animations was added, but including all suit conditions it more than 100.

Old save files must work.

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:

4.70 star(s) 116 Votes