• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
I remember my first attempt abt 5-6 years ago to do the game. It was 2d platfomer with asari girl i made in DAZ3D and using gamemaker as engine. Even done 2 or 3 animations. Can't remember why i dropped it. Yeah i already was a pervert then :KEK: . All this years i grow stronger and now chaos gates finally open.:KEK:

I believe the appropriate term is you were still doing "calibrations" even back then. god i love some of the Mass Effect lines.

Reactions: _Messman_

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Just wanna brag a bit. I just done a big step in modeling skills, hours of manuals and youtube videos were not in vain. My first original character! :cool: Tali new suit is waiting!
View attachment 1919161 View attachment 1919162
My Dude, your game is awesome and your sexy scenes are fantastic. Been wanting a naughty Tali game for years. Keep up the great work!

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
I have a question: When you update the game, do we have to download the whole game again or can we download something like an update file?
Hello, generally it varies from game/developer to game/developer. When it's a major release most times its a complete download with new saves to avoid file corruption or errors. Other times when it's a small update or just bug fixes it can be a patch you simply apply over your current install.

Hope that answered your question :)

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I have a question: When you update the game, do we have to download the whole game again or can we download something like an update file?
Betters to download again. I will correct and remake some things all the time, including scenes. As example in next update the corridor events will be remastered completely, so i can't say what errors expect if you use old safe.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Game update. Version 1.1

Here it is. I decide not to delay the update for few new cutscenes, so i cuted out new one location (pool) for now. Anyway there is no interesting content for pool yet. I carried away with battles remaking and didn't had time for that. Instead i pay more attention to testing and seems like all work nicely. Here the full list for version 1.1.

Scenes:
  • New anal scene for prison guy with lube use if you fix the lock
  • Game over scene for prison guys in medbay if you don't fix the lock
  • New red varren scene in cockpit
  • Game over red varren scene in medbay.
  • Nyun scene in bar (check the rest)

Battle-fuck system for corridor encounters:
This is new experience for me also. I wrote all the scripts from nothing, test it several times. Tryed to find optimal options between undressing process and battle lenght. The results of all of this now expressed in 3 new skills. What you should pay attention for:
  • No health damage from enemies. Now they trying just grab the Tali. The fight ends in four ways - fuck, be fucked, kill it or run away.
  • Enemies now toughter. You need to shoot 5 times and hit. Or use grenade. From other side run away now easier, it not activate scene instantly, enemy just grabing. I increase ammo drop from crates to not bother with it.
  • Now when enemy icon on scroll reach left end, enemy grabing.
  • The animations can be different depends of suit damage stage and lewd level. Total new loops and no so loops is about 40+. The lewd limit for all new is 41.
  • New skill "Teasing". Its like good old "skip the turn", just provoking enemy to grab. Available from lewd level 11.
  • New skill "Tranquilizer dart". To calm the enemies. Will be available in ACT 3 after you find the bar location.
  • New skill after you used dart. You know what to do.
  • Battle-fuck availabale ONLY for corridor events for now. And don't try to find DPs, not yet, but i prepared everything to make it.
  • Previous scenes not available now.

As i said its new for me also. So i'm appreciate feedback and bug reports. Any advices to improve is welcome.

The rest:
  • New location - Bar. Will be availabe after you finish quest to find Jesora.
  • New character - Nyun. Asari bartender.
  • New character - elcor Zeltan. He will be the trader insted of Jesora. Can be found in bar.
  • Game size optimization. I resized the bunch of pics without quality lost to make game client smaller.

Hope you enjoy the game!

Nov 10, 2019
I think I found a bug. actually I have not found anything, the end of the battle. "Fuck". I only see the move skip where Tali says try to reach it Idot

but the result is still the same as if I just waited no matter how high the lewd level rise

Nov 10, 2019
I think I found a bug. actually I have not found anything, the end of the battle. "Fuck". I only see the move skip where Tali says try to reach it Idot

but the result is still the same as if I just waited no matter how high the lewd level rise
did i something wrong, or
did i misunderstand you

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022

Thats not bug i guess. Grabing have 50/50 chances the enemy start animation or make damage to suit. For helmet brake it must be 2 grabs without animation. So it can looks like just skipping, but its ok.

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes