VN Unity The Pill [v0.6] [Begrove]

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 1, 2017
Just BE and AE? Its hard to figure out due to the broad scope of "transformation.
Yeah only those two and mostly the former (i think it was 6 breast expansion and 2 ass expansion scenes). One path epilogue mentions the girlfriend put penis growth pills into the mc food/water but no picture just text.

Well it's only a 0.1x so maybe we still see more transformation types but i think the creator mostly makes BE related pictures and videos in his previous works.

Reactions: waldo1

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version 0.2.5 is public
mac

pc 0.2.5.1

This version includes:

– A complete overhaul of the choices UI
– A complete overhaul of how the works once you finish a storyline.
– A completely new element to the story – there is now a narrator who describes occurrences/events.
– 2 new endings, animations and CG pics
– An updated BE pill arc.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I was wondering why it hadn't been updated in a while.
But it looks it will remain a non game with just different outcomes to discover. I wish it was more in depth as Belle is very attractive, but I guess I'll leave it there now.

M A R B L E

Mar 25, 2019
what kind of transformation is it? body enlargement/shrinking etc or is it people turning into body parts

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
what kind of transformation is it? body enlargement/shrinking etc or is it people turning into body parts
Up to now it's about Breast (BE) and Ass (AE) Enhancement, also transformation into an Elf.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
hehe... I just unlocked ALL the endings ! I think I'm overflowed with breast milk now... I can die happy :p
this game about transgender ?
nope. Only about womens getting more and more... pills ? :sneaky:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Ehh, after being told I've unlocked all endings... I finally unlocked Trish's 5th ending. Results:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I definitely did cheese -> lets stop before and got credit for it again, putting me at 19/19 with one missing. Might be an oddity with that choice being the only one with permanence.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes