VN Ren'Py The Pink Answer [v0.1beta] [MobsterCorgi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

QueenBree

Sep 22, 2017
Like I said on your patreon, it is cute little game so far. I hope you continue to improve on it and expand the story. ♥

MobsterCorgi

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2024
Be careful of those.

A friend got their game banned because Patreon decided one of their characters looked too young, but wouldn't tell him which character.
I might change some of the images i consider might look "younger" than other for next updates, i may have to be a little bit more careful.
can i not turn them into trans-girls? Can i decide to make them feminine with wider hips and better ass but no breast? i kinda dislike breast lol
Sorry, but this is a pretty linear game with stablished outcomes, but maybe in a future game, i'm always learning and improving !
- Drop the Cruncher from your distributable. (Cruncher-x64 folder, readme-compressed-version.txt, RenCruncher-x64-v0.4.1.bat, RPGMCruncher-x64-v0.4.1.bat)
- You don't need 8k images. "preocupado.png" can be reduced from 618kb to 85kb by reducing it to 4k. Similar savings are available for the other images.
- Two periods (..) is never correct in English. Ellipses should be three periods (...) and always flush with the trailing word (For example...).
- Ellipses indicate a pause. Consider a hyphen for stutters. "O ... ok .. i will call you <name>..." would be better represented as "O-Okay... I will call you <name>..."
- The standalone self-referencing "I" is always capitalized.
- Commas are used to separate ideas to avoid confusing meaning. Prefer using periods when ending ideas. "Now, I will ask you to open the compartment on your right, there you will find a box" would be better represented as "Now, I will ask you to open the compartment on your right. There, you will find a box."
Thank you so much !
View attachment 3819402
anyone know how I would fix this? the first background is fine but this one and the one just after do this , and I have no clue how I would fix it.
I'm not really sure what could happen right there, since i didn't have any issues whatsoever, could you fix it?
Honestly, if this is supposed to take place in the future, it's incredibly immersion-breaking for there to still be people who subscribe to the whole alpha/beta nonsense and reference it in what is supposed to be natural language. It's not something any reasonable person believes in now, and I doubt it will stand the test of time aside from in some very weird niche groups, perhaps. So I wouldn't reference it or any particular terms associated with specific groups or beliefs that exist right now. People aren't gonna talk like that in 50+ years.
I mean, i don't know what its going to happen in the future or how expressions will evolve, this is just fiction.
Is there any chance this will get an android version?
Sure, i'll compile an Android version in future updates !
Like I said on your patreon, it is cute little game so far. I hope you continue to improve on it and expand the story. ♥
Thank you very much ! .. the next update will be here very soon !

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
I'm not really sure what could happen right there, since i didn't have any issues whatsoever, could you fix it?
Nope, this isn't the only game that does this for me but it isn't consistent either but in the game all(I have seen before I gave up) scenes that have a character displayed over a background ended up doing the same thing but the art displays fine outside of the game

Zed152

Sep 30, 2017
Nope, this isn't the only game that does this for me but it isn't consistent either but in the game all(I have seen before I gave up) scenes that have a character displayed over a background ended up doing the same thing but the art displays fine outside of the game
Update your drivers. Does your machine have a dedicated GPU?

heavily suggests it's a driver issue. Try double clicking the exe and immediately holding shift, then clicking "Force ANGLE2 Renderer" in the upper left. If this works, it's your drivers.

1721447859836.png

Last edited:

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Update your drivers. Does your machine have a dedicated GPU?

heavily suggests it's a driver issue. Try double clicking the exe and immediately holding shift, then clicking "Force ANGLE2 Renderer" in the upper left. If this works, it's your drivers.

View attachment 3848510
All I have is a graphics chip so I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

Edit: this has fixed my issue, thanks for that

Reactions: Zed152
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes