VN Ren'Py The Pink Answer [v0.4] [MobsterCorgi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MobsterCorgi

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2024
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The story of The Pink Answer revolves around a poor soul (male) that has been sold by his father to The Pink Answer, a unscrupulous company that's in the bussiness of transforming the undisireable parts of the society into sexy products to satisfy any kinks.
You're not the poor soul of the story however, but the agent dedicated to make the transformation happen, to train and prepare him to be the best thing that will come out of TPA.
This is a game heavily focus on forced sissyfication, forced feminization and transformation through the magic of the "Fempils", a drug that will (under very specific circumstances, that's where the player comes in), gradually transform a male into a sissy trans-woman.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-02
Release Date: 2024-08-02
Developer: MobsterCorgi -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Captura de pantalla 2024-07-03 013656.png Captura de pantalla 2024-07-03 013744.png Captura de pantalla 2024-07-03 013825.png Captura de pantalla 2024-07-03 013844.png Captura de pantalla 2024-07-03 013939.png Captura de pantalla 2024-07-03 014055.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story revolves around a poor soul (male) that has been sold by his father to an unscrupulous company that's in the bussiness of transforming the undisireable parts of the society into sexy products.
sddefault (7x).jpg
THX for the share...

EDIT:
I'm going to sound kind of repetitive here, but why does the protagonist always have to be the sissy?
I wish the MC would eventually feminize someone else.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
EDIT:
I'm going to sound kind of repetitive here, but why does the protagonist always have to be the sissy?
"Repetitive" isn't the word to use here... :sneaky:
You're not the poor soul of the story however, but the agent dedicated to make the transformation happen, to train and prepare him to be the best thing that will come out of TPA.

MobsterCorgi

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2024
View attachment 3798676
THX for the share...

EDIT:
Hello ! .. thanks for your reply. The MC in this case is the one feminizing the character, that's the whole point of the game !

from reading the overview, the goal is to eventually turn them completely female?
I'm sorry for the missinformation, the goal is to eventually turn him into a trans-girl, body of a woman but with male genitalia, since that's what the clients of The Pink Answer are looking for !

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Missing tags : gay, drugs, slave?

Note :
It is probably a bad idea to mistake a male sissy for a "breedable" little slut since males lack a womb, so no pregnancy possible.

Reactions: Lets and ustar

MobsterCorgi

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2024
Missing tags : gay, drugs, slave?

Note :
It is probably a bad idea to mistake a male sissy for a "breedable" little slut since males lack a womb, so no pregnancy possible.
Thanks for your suggestions !. The "breedable and submissive" thing is more related to the meme than an actual aspect of the game: . Sorry for the confusion ! .. Indeed, there's no, nor there will be pregnancy content.

1,07 Gb... Big size for a 0.1...
I know, the game has two videos and all the images are very high quality.

Please compress the images to jpg and lower resolution. single image shound't have 25mb size
I found that compressing the images makes them look kinda blurry and washed out .. but i'll keep it in mind for the next version !

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I found that compressing the images makes them look kinda blurry and washed out .. but i'll keep it in mind for the next version !
There is an own section in this forum for dev tools including compression.
https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/
https://f95zone.to/threads/cruncher-renpy-rpgm-mv-game-compactor-v0-4-1-bas.10227/

!!! Just make sure that you have a backup of all your files since some of the tools may replace original files with compressed onces !!!!

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
1,07 Gb... Big size for a 0.1...
Because most images has really huge resolution of 7152x8944 that result of about 15-20 MB / single image even if there are only 63 images in the game... only 5 of them are sized in 0,5 MB with lower resolution.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'm sorry for the missinformation, the goal is to eventually turn him into a trans-girl, body of a woman but with male genitalia, since that's what the clients of The Pink Answer are looking for !
Thanks for clarification. It's not my thing, so I will skip this (I prefer to full woman instead of sissy with a dick), though some images are nice :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes