Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Once you build up a surplus of godelins, start sending them out for scouting. Over time, they will advance to archer godelins (still no mages yet). Then send them off after the caravans. I tend to go extra safe and go a minimum of 3 godelins for every 1 guard icon shown.

When you hit the right amount of godelins, start sending them out every day. You will generate a lot of gold, plus the loot you gain can be sold to the store.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Once you build up a surplus of godelins, start sending them out for scouting. Over time, they will advance to archer godelins (still no mages yet). Then send them off after the caravans. I tend to go extra safe and go a minimum of 3 godelins for every 1 guard icon shown.

When you hit the right amount of godelins, start sending them out every day. You will generate a lot of gold, plus the loot you gain can be sold to the store.
how do you build up godelins and send them out for scouting?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Finish your castle. Time must pass and godelins join you based on your growing power. Also, you can grow godelins in the same area as the rubies.

Reactions: newgrounds

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I have a feeling that I have missed something :) I already have tower build - I'm looking for material to grow body but there is no possibility to attack any caravans? I never have attacked any caravan and I already have entire forest under my control... so how to attack caravans? I remember that pink guy, back when tower was in ruin had some options but I never used them and now he disappeared.

OK - thanks to @L34ND43 newest guide I have find what needs to be done - click on tower in UI (next to inventory) AND click "Manage Godelin" text - that open possibilities :) strange that this is not loaded by default when you open this menu but whatever :)

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
not worth playing but somehow i really wanted to see more of it, however the grindy thingy is too heavy compared to content it suck.......... for dev why dont you make this game a online? to be frank this amount of grinding is more appealing for an online games no??!!
*english not my native so yeah hope it still understanable

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
got up to the part where you have to make a body, requires way too much stuff, game is too grindy which makes me dislike it a bit, hopefully he will make it less grindy, but how do you gain lots of mana? The only way i know to gain mana is by peeping but its not enough and sometimes i get the gay people

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
got up to the part where you have to make a body, requires way too much stuff, game is too grindy which makes me dislike it a bit, hopefully he will make it less grindy, but how do you gain lots of mana? The only way i know to gain mana is by peeping but its not enough and sometimes i get the gay people
yeah devs should atleast add cheat feature or atleast translate all the variable so we can cheat on our own.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Or, if you take a little time and use the search box on this thread, you will find someone has already done that...

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I also have corrupted recipes - cannot create arms so no body for me :/

or anybody know how to create arms in console?

Reactions: Hakinachi

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
You can add some of the items with buggy recipes (arm, penis) top your inventory like this:

inventaire_joueur.acheter(bras_humain_masculin,1)
inventaire_joueur.acheter(penis_humain_masculin,1)

You can find which item is which by checking the name in the array:
inventaire_joueur.objets[1].nom
And you can change the amount you have with this:
inventaire_joueur.objets[1].nb=5

deana1503

Jan 25, 2019
Hey, I got this exception and it won't let me ignore it. It's for the latest build with my old save...
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1759, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1797, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1806, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1807, in execute
NameError: name 'routemarchande' is not defined

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
When trying to train Camillla's sex (5/5) the MC always says he has to take care of something else first. I don't get it, what does he want? I can't talk to anyone else in town.

Also Autumn now is my apprentice, but still buggers me about having to attest my level of skill. I bread these godelins, but can't talk to her about it?

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i cant seem to get the dwarf who helps build your castle to appear in the pub i've worked for willie alot so i dont know if i have a bug or its some rng bullshit doing on

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Hey, I got this exception and it won't let me ignore it. It's for the latest build with my old save...
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1797, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1806, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1807, in execute
NameError: name 'routemarchande' is not defined
Open the console and try to write this : routemarchande = "bandit"

When trying to train Camillla's sex (5/5) the MC always says he has to take care of something else first. I don't get it, what does he want? I can't talk to anyone else in town.

Also Autumn now is my apprentice, but still buggers me about having to attest my level of skill. I bread these godelins, but can't talk to her about it?
How many times Ezmella fuck with Vlad ?
it seems to me that if it's written 5/5 it means that you have finished this training. For Autumn it's the end of the quest (for now)

i cant seem to get the dwarf who helps build your castle to appear in the pub i've worked for willie alot so i dont know if i have a bug or its some rng bullshit doing on
Did you get the first two (or three, I don't remember) event, when you have to take the orders ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Oooooh So it's finally happened ? you can make a body now to train the Bartender's girl yourself without having to go through the weird Uncle/neice or godfather/goddaughter stuff or whatever it was with Vlad the merchant/mayor ?
This is what I have been waiting for time to get back in and start fresh ... Standby to Activate Grindmode !

Reactions: F9Zoney
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes