Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
L34ND34 just started to update the walktrough with the secret.
Available only via drive on the discord for the moment.

Reactions: L34ND43

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Wait what? I can't build the lab now? Bro when I played this game a year ago, I could, but now I can't???
P.S
I can't, due to it not being in this release or something? Did the game regress? Is Benjamin Button the game author?

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, first of all, great game, I'm really enjoying it :) I have some questions though, first, when the soldiers of the eternal dawn arrive in the village, is the second check with willie an automatic fail, and if not, does it change anything to pass it? Because I have a high reputation with him, shown as a big smiling face on the contact page. And regardless of the failed check I get, willie doesn't say anything to the soldiers, so I was wondering if it was a bug, a typo or if the second possible outcome just wasn't implemented yet?
Also, is it possible to enter a partnership with anyone besides the old necromancer (I forgot his name)? Because even after his death, he still disliked if I sponsored other people
And finally, may I suggest some improvements in some areas of the game? For exemple, the magi-garden is extremely grindy, so maybe make it less micro-management? You could, for exemple, make it so that once you plant one ruby or godelin, you just need to feed it mana once, then come back a few days later to get the product, be it successful or failed.
Another idea would be regarding the secrets you can find in all the areas, I personally found them a bit frustrating to find (I am a bit of a completionist, so I dislike not finding everything). Maybe you could make them more visible in some way? I know they are not essential in the game, that finding them is totally optional, but it could be a quality of life improvement that I would appreciate :p
Anyway, thanks again for this game, hope you'll keep working on it and I can't wait to see the future updates :)
PS: I don't know if it's a bug or if I fucked up somewhere, but I can't seem to talk to the bakers since I finished their quest, which prevents me from talking to them for the election
PPS: Is there a meaning full difference in choosing Autumn's path? Like more sex scenes (in the future) if you go pleasuremancer rather than necromancer? Or is it only about what spells she can use in battle?

Hé, tout d'abord, super jeu, je l'apprécie vraiment :) J'ai quelques questions cependant, d'abord, lorsque les soldats de l'aube éternelle arrivent dans le village, le deuxième test de réputation avec Willie échoue-t-il automatiquement, et sinon, est-ce que ça change quelque chose de le passer ? Parce que j'ai une grande réputation auprès de lui, représentée par un grand visage souriant sur la page des contacts. Et, malgré ça, Willie ne dit rien aux soldats, alors je me demandais si c'était un bug, une faute de frappe ou si le deuxième résultat possible n'avait tout simplement pas encore été mis en place ?
De plus, est-il possible de conclure un partenariat avec quelqu'un d'autre que le vieux nécromancien (j'ai oublié son nom) ? Parce que même après sa mort, il n'aimait toujours pas que je parraine d'autres personnes.

Et enfin, puis-je suggérer quelques améliorations dans certains domaines du jeu ? Par exemple, la magi-serre est extrêmement grindy, alors peut-être y réduire le taux de micro-management ? Vous pourriez, par exemple, faire en sorte qu'une fois que vous avez planté un rubis ou un godelin, vous n'ayez qu'à le nourrir une seule fois en mana, puis de revenir quelques jours plus tard pour récupérer le produit, que ce soit avec succès ou en cas d'échec.

Une autre idée serait concernant les secrets que l'on peut trouver dans tous les zones, je les ai personnellement trouvé un peu frustrant à trouver (je suis un peu compléctioniste, donc je n'aime pas ne pas tout trouver). Peut-être pourriez-vous les rendre plus visibles d'une manière ou d'une autre ? Je sais qu'ils ne sont pas indispensables dans le jeu, que les trouver est totalement facultatif, mais cela pourrait être une amélioration de la qualité de vie que j'apprécierais :p
Quoi qu'il en soit, merci encore pour ce jeu, j'espère que vous continuerez à travailler dessus et j'ai hâte de voir les futures mises à jour :)
PS: Je n'arrive plus à parler aux boulangères depuis que j'ai fini leur quête, je ne sais pas si c'est un bug ou si j'ai merdé quelque part, mais ça rend difficile le dialogue pour l'élection
PPS: Est-ce il y a une différence importante dans le choix de la voie pour Autumn? Comme plus de sexe si on choisit plaisirmancien? Ou alors c'est juste pour son kit de sorts quand elle nous rejoint en combat?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes