Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePleasuremancer-0.3.44aFree
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Always nice to see an update to one of my fav games on here.
One of the few I've decided to get on Steam once it's finished.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a reason why the stats decrease sometimes when you sleep or is it random?
There is a max limit for stats... go over it and they drop to the max value again.
Max can be increased by gaining Power boosts (based on girls orgasm for the first time... not the Mana gain)
And by creating an actual body

Reactions: SpecterX

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
Do mine eyes deceive me?

Is this really our boy Mirrodin back in action again after so long? I never thought I would ever see this game in my notifications or while browsing again :eek:

It is so good to have you back here with us buddy :sneaky:(y).

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
after 6 years it come back lol
Always nice to see an update to one of my fav games on here.
One of the few I've decided to get on Steam once it's finished.
Do mine eyes deceive me?

Is this really our boy Mirrodin back in action again after so long? I never thought I would ever see this game in my notifications or while browsing again :eek:

It is so good to have you back here with us buddy :sneaky:(y).
Thanks guys :)
But, you know, the big update was in december, this one is much more a corrective one with few content :)
Anyway, it's kind of refreshing and it help a lot ! Thanks !

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
The game is great but the secret hunting is to much at times since its obscure most of the time. Is there any way to make it simpler??

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The game is great but the secret hunting is to much at times since its obscure most of the time. Is there any way to make it simpler??
The secret stuff is not quest, it's funnyside stuff. You don't have to find them if you don't want. I'm always surprised when no mandatory stuff like secret with no influence on the game are subject to negative review.

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
The secret stuff is not quest, it's funnyside stuff. You don't have to find them if you don't want. I'm always surprised when no mandatory stuff like secret with no influence on the game are subject to negative review.
I agree to it being not mandatory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? So it kinda sucks knowing that I missed them cause its too hard to find them also annoys me to see i missed 1 thing to get the 100% (that's just me)

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
one of most funny games is BACK. while lack of walkthrought make some parts of game harder, it is exceent writen game. i remember some texts that i literary run out of breath due to laughing. i did have more fun playing this game than many other (normal) games.

Reactions: DarkMirrodin
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes