Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ("images/interface/quete/L'ordre de l'Aube Eternelle.png") at 0x0000000020bc43a0>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/interface/quete/L'ordre de l'Aube Eternelle.png'.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ("images/interface/quete/L'ordre de l'Aube Eternelle.png") at 0x0000000020bc43a0>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/interface/quete/L'ordre de l'Aube Eternelle.png'.
If I remember fine, it's you who have the language button problem, is it fine now ?

Reactions: caju

Pippopoco

Feb 22, 2024
Hello! I just started playing the game and I found an issue during the intro. The last row in the text introduction is placed below the previus one, making it impossible to read es it goes off the screen. You can see it under the ui.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarkMirrodin

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hello! I just started playing the game and I found an issue during the intro. The last row in the text introduction is placed below the previus one, making it impossible to read es it goes off the screen. You can see it under the ui.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, added on the discord bug

homor

Oct 22, 2023
interesting so far i found out only one bug....

but sadly mc is still whoring girls for others when they should be his.

eddited:

three bugs

Last edited:

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
interesting so far i found out only one bug....

but sadly mc is still whoring girls for others when they should be his.

eddited:

three bugs
take the no share path.

can you be more explicit on the bug please ?

started the game fresh cant seem to find the essay of goblins in the commanders tent any help
no more, the guide is no up to date till 0.3.18

Reactions: MidnightReaper

homor

Oct 22, 2023
take the no share path.

can you be more explicit on the bug please ?

no more, the guide is no up to date till 0.3.18
yeah shill he is geting "pleasure" from brothel

idk now i just rolled back but it got me error page when i clicked into inventory....

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
It seemed to me to be quite precise in the guide

there are 13 quests in the game, to build the body 7 quests need to be advanced
All the others are not mandatory (to have the body)

The 3 images depend on who you take to inaugurate the first tower (Autumn only or Autumn + Ezmella or Autumn + Camilla)

Yes, don't train Camilla, but you'll make less money from the brothel

PS : Guide for 0.3.19 (english and french)
Got a issue, in discovery room, I can't seem to click boxes and drowers more than once,so can't get the loot mentioned on the walkthrough , but the secret progress is 100% what might be the reason?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Got a issue, in discovery room, I can't seem to click boxes and drowers more than once,so can't get the loot mentioned on the walkthrough , but the secret progress is 100% what might be the reason?
The Walkthrough is outdated... it helps with the most important items, but it's no longer accurate enough

Reactions: NimLiyo

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
Anyone found 100% secrets in the the commander tent?
To my best observation and haveing the observer skill I can't get more than 83% in both locations... have 100% in any other introduction maps
View attachment 3220104

EDIT: found the last secret location in the Paladin camp map.. still the commander tent seems completly looted to me
Stuff I have found
View attachment 3220124
Here's the secret u r missing, it's a nail in the wooden chest that's covered by the cloth.

Can u send me the secretes for the other tutorial locations, such as intendance tent and old tower?

[Edit: found everything for the intendance tent]

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank u for the respond.

Is there any new tutorial for all the secrets?
Atleast none that's freely available as far as I can tell... there was mentioning of one for Patreons some time ago though.
Here's the secret u r missing, it's a nail in the wooden chest that's covered by the cloth.

Can u send me the secretes for the other tutorial locations, such as intendance tent and old tower?

[Edit: found everything for the intendance tent]
Yeah I managed to get 100% on all maps except the conquered cities as I stopped playing when I realised you can't ally any of the female necromancers yet... would certainly love myself a Gothic Harem waiting to meet my MC in person to thank him for his generous contributions allowing them to drive out those male ones

Reactions: NimLiyo
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes