3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
i can't click on the tower or the forest can someone help me?
same problem. need the goblins as "acceptable losses" according to walkthrough but can no longer go there.. anyone have an idea? I actually went back and replayed the game just to get to the same point of confusion..

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
Here are my saves and here is your problem with the save system. I died at the town hall fight and loaded 7-3 the problem was now i could not talk the pink godelins or go to tower. Thinking it is corrupted i loaded 7-2 again same thing. Thinking it is corrupted again i loaded 6-6 which is just before I buy the dress from will for 600 and guess what i can't give the dress to camilla now because game acts like i did not given her the dress yet but there is not "talk" option. Instead there is dance option which should have appear after i have given the dress.
If you put quest information outside of the save file when a person returns back to a save quest progress and current session wouldn't match each other and you would get yourself a bugged unplayable quest.

The game and the progress is very good tho I really like the job you guys make.

Carca

Aug 22, 2017
Once again buggy.
I started a new game, but died fighting inside the town hall.
After I loaded my last save all dialogues were reset to the beginning.
Also the quest log never worked.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
it seems as if the time of day plays a role: if I talk to Yerhan every day the exact same time the story will progress, but when I meet him outside of the ordinary, the dialogue resets, and I have to start training again.. super strange.. very promising, but extremely buggy game at the moment.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Jesus this game is buggy. Seems like my saves are super unreliable, I keep on losing progress. Also there really should be an option to just skip the combat system entirely, it's awful.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
you can modify money etc on your save games by using this website..

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
which value(s) in the save editor should I edit for money?
inventaire_joueur.credits or something like that. Not knowing french makes it super hard to save edit when all the variables are in french.

Also... just lost all my progress on pretty much everything. Was all the way up to clearing out the bandits in the forest. Not happy at all. ::sigh::

This is a pretty great game and interesting story concept... but it's hard to enjoy it when things like this happen. Then again... it's clearly marked as an alpha build.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Has anyone reported that loading a save game seems to reset the progress you have made with ezmella?

no really I made what I thought was a mistake loaded up a previous save, and when I talked with Ezmella she when back to the start of her conversation tree, talking like we had never meet dispite just wearing her shawl and pants.

Archmage

May 3, 2017
The english version doesn't let me drink with yehran even though I have the sierra 698, this problem existed in the previous versions too but in previous editions I was able to edit the save to skip it however now if I try to edit that my progress at pretty much everything resets and I get locked out of stuff

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes