3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

num

Aug 27, 2017
also i think i found a glitch dont have any clue how the hell it happend but for some reason in the forest when fighting the bandits with the goblins instead of losing goblins i was gaining them so i got 300 of each except the 4 ones just fyi

num

Aug 27, 2017
yea for me the dwarf just wont show up i worked from semptember 702 to march 703 and the dawrf hasnt showed up is there anything else also when gabling with ezmella you if you are winning first turn (having higher count) you can bet on the second turn and she will useally give up meaning you get the 30 gold quicker just though id bring this up

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
for those who do not want to re-start from the beginning, tell me the steps of the quest of your save and I'll share a save that should work
Erm... let's see... had ideal start through the intro, Chapter 2, the 4 left-most regions captured, 100 godlin, 25 warrior, 10 scout, 65 basic... finished all of four of the drink with weaponmaster events... completely trained camilla, got esmerelda to admit her nature, cleared town hall, helped adie and... the redhead... get together, 35 in all stats but intelligence, Taken about... 10 inteligence potions, saved the random girl in the woods and was otherwise nice to her, I dont even know what my reputation was with the different characters... as good as it could be really. I farmed reputation with both willey, esmerelda, and the weaponmaster.

..... What am I forgeting. Oh! dropped 8 large rubies on tattoo girl.

I think that about covers it.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Erm... let's see...
[...]
..... What am I forgeting. Oh! dropped 8 large rubies on tattoo girl.

I think that about covers it.
trying to make your save I found bug in my cheat + a bug in the game, I will keep your request in memory for the next version

Alassian

Feb 13, 2019
Tried drinking two then tried drinking All and hunting for 1 from caravan and then tried to talk to him stilll didnt work.

LoongDoong

Jun 30, 2019
Hello everybody.

Could someone please tell me where the game currently ends?
I just lost the mayor elections (i don't think you are supposed/able to win them + 80℅ of the text is in french)

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
I probably chose wrong option, but just to make sure - is there any more with Automn? I chose the other option than necromancy option, she visited me in my bedroom in the tower with new clothes, but since then, there's some french text anytime I try to click her in the tavern and nothing else happens.

Great game btw, I really love the art, and I don't mind the grind nor bugs that much :)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I probably chose wrong option, but just to make sure - is there any more with Automn? I chose the other option than necromancy option, she visited me in my bedroom in the tower with new clothes, but since then, there's some french text anytime I try to click her in the tavern and nothing else happens.

Great game btw, I really love the art, and I don't mind the grind nor bugs that much :)
I choose the "Pleasuremancy" for Automn and it's the same thing.
No more action. (I play the French version)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I do know if somebody have the same problem has me.
I don't see anything in the quest log. only a blank page
Quest log1.jpg I tried French and English versions
I deleted the game (Folder and AppData), install it again and it's the same.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I was looking at Mirrodin's patreon, what's the difference between public and patreon versions (gold and silver)?

Because 0.3.17a version is avaliable for everyone.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
I was looking at Mirrodin's patreon, what's the difference between public and patreon versions (gold and silver)?

Because 0.3.17a version is avaliable for everyone.
the silver servion is the same as the public version, except that the silver has access to the update before (usually one or two weeks before). But Mirrodin needs comments and bug report to make the game stable, so for a few weeks, it publishes the public version earlier. For the gold version, it's like the silver version except that they have a cheat menu

Reactions: Papy.ion6984
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes