3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I really enjoy the sense of humor of this game, but there are a few things that are out of balance in my opinion.

It takes too much to unlock the posibility of training your minions, all because you have to wait to get the beer (dwarven ale) for the dwarf in order to star building your tower. I think it would be a lot better to get the beer on the third fight instead of the 6, that way you will be able to train your minios for the next fights.

There should be a way of training your intelligence, like you train your other stats with Yerhan, because I ended with a MC that is a sorcerer with 40 strength, stamina and dexterity, but 25 intelligence, if that's too hard to add then just make vlad sell more elixirs, like 10 every time instead the 2-5 he usually sells.

And after spending an eternity training to become powerfull now all my power points (the ones next to the hat in the stats screen) have dissapeared and my character is a lot weaker, so beating the enemies in the forest is impossible to me, and I have no patience to start all over again.
A lot of that is story consequences. The MC isn't a full fledged sorcerer any more. And becoming one again is a long-term goal. Thus developing his physical attributes and skills in order to protect himself is necessary early on. This is why his physical attributes can so completely outstrip his mental attributes. Nearer the end of the game we will likely see the MC returning to their awe-inspiringly powerful sorcerer self.

Similarly, the godelin are the ultimate in expendable canon fodder. They aren't supposed to survive tough fights. But they are supposed to be so absurdly numerous that they can die by the dozens and still secure victory for you. In fact, even if you win the later battles for the forests around the village without losing a single godelin, the text after the battle will still talk about the ground being littered with dead godelin. It's expected.

The later issue, however, is an unfortunate consequence of some recent bugginess in the game. Such is the risk of playing unfinished games. Still, I share your frustration. In the case of power points, you can use to give yourself those points back. The value you are looking for is joueur → puissance.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Game is very amusing and definitely has potential, but the single most tedious aspect I've faced so far is trying to get sufficient wine to make the penis. 8 bottles that can only be grabbed from one type of caravan that doesn't appear very often is excessively stupid. Was trying very hard to avoid cheating in this grind based game but after 2 months and only had it appear on 1 day...

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I've gone through the scenes with Ezmella in the tower, and chose to punish Fen by having her join in. I then received a message telling me I was able to summon both of them to the tower in the evenings, but there doesn't seem to be any way I can find to actually do so. Is this a bug, a feature that isn't in the game yet, or am I missing something obvious?
I'm having this issue for both of them and the cute apprentice. Would love to figure this out.

Gonli

Nov 18, 2018
I can't grow organic mater for the body parts.

I have some in my inventory but i can't put it inside the jar. It doesn't showin the menu on the right.

Any console command to get the body ?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I can't grow organic mater for the body parts.

I have some in my inventory but i can't put it inside the jar. It doesn't showin the menu on the right.

Any console command to get the body ?
for me the see was almost completely offscreen on the right hand side. Instead of being set up inside the box of options as you'd expect, it didn't wrap underneath the other two seeds. It may help to start a couple ruby jars and then sell off all the remaing ruby seeds so that you can see it (assuming you can't get it to resize to where you can see the seeds). As for cheating it, I'm sure you can used the saved game editor that's posted in the thread (I had to use it to get the wine as it wasn't dropping enough).

Gonli

Nov 18, 2018
for me the see was almost completely offscreen on the right hand side. Instead of being set up inside the box of options as you'd expect, it didn't wrap underneath the other two seeds. It may help to start a couple ruby jars and then sell off all the remaing ruby seeds so that you can see it (assuming you can't get it to resize to where you can see the seeds). As for cheating it, I'm sure you can used the saved game editor that's posted in the thread (I had to use it to get the wine as it wasn't dropping enough).
I did just that and I still can't find it in the right box ahah.

i'll search for the save editor and use it then ^^

Gonli

Nov 18, 2018
Can't find the save game editor lmao.

Edit : find one online.

Whch values should I change ?

Last edited:

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
rc_bras_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_mom2)
rc_penis_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_bs707_8)

These were mentioned in an earlier post regarding not being able to create the body, so it should be hunting for the rest of the parts/save items with the humain masculin tag would be my guess. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll open my save files and see if I can hunt it down for you.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
rc_bras_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_mom2)
rc_penis_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_bs707_8)

These were mentioned in an earlier post regarding not being able to create the body, so it should be hunting for the rest of the parts/save items with the humain masculin tag would be my guess. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll open my save files and see if I can hunt it down for you.
what you shared are the commands to write when there was the problem of the recipe, this problem has already been solved

For the body, be careful not to try to plant organic matter instead of the essence of organic matter, both are the same visual but only the essence can be planted

Reactions: Abibliboop

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
what you shared are the commands to write when there was the problem of the recipe, this problem has already been solved

For the body, be careful not to try to plant organic matter instead of the essence of organic matter, both are the same visual but only the essence can be planted
Thanks for clarifying that. I hate giving bad info.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I'll like to clarify some points so there is no missunderstanding; I love the story of this game and I like the idea of starting with a MC that is so weak (in the tower of the beginning paladins kill you in one hit) because I'm tired of RPGs in wich you never face a difficult battle on the entire game.

I have nothing aginst grinding and training to make MC stronger little by little, but there are so many parts in this game that are really frustrating; for example building mana before having a body.

But I think we all agree in that the most annoying part of the game right now is getting all the ingredients to build a body because you depend too much on the random probabilities of the caravans, and the fact of having so many different versions of the wine "cote del sierra" is annoying, I think it will be a lot better to get ride of the numbers and make all the same wine, this will make the collecting part a lot easier.

At least for me personally is infuriating that I need to get the 8 wine bottles labeled as 707 (I think) and have like 20 of the bottles with the other numbers.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

I tried to find something in the forum, but there are too many messages dealing with some variation of my problem (and differing versions of the game) for me to find the one I need.

I have paid the dwarf to start building the tower. At first, I wanted to send godelins to carry the materials, but I was short on people when he came back (I had just finished conquering the forrest, with a total loss of godelin lives on my side) and I had to finally pay for human workers to carry the stones.

The problem is that it's been far more than twenty days, and I still have nothing.

I imagine the bug has already been indicated, but could someone give me instructions regarding which variable to change in the save file to finish the construction? I could not find it at all using Renpy Save Editor (I don't have a problem with the variables being in French, but I could not find which one could be related to the construction status).

Thank you for your help

Page11

May 23, 2019
it say our power increses with hers and that bitch conquers cities or something with armies and we cannot take on 9 people, that is so fucking stupid.
Not to mention that even when you would win, sometimes the fights bug the fuck out and you characters stops atacking.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have 150 hp and 160 mana and that bitch sends 9 people to kill me. FUCKING NINE, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE? I tought paying for lessons would pay off but my character misses every atack whatsoever, only his one magic atack hits and I have to hit 5 times to kill one guy. FFS THEY ARE 9 , if I get hit 4 times I am dead, wtf??????????
Let me guess ? you don't have your godelin to help you ?
Do main quest mate, and you will have your own army.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Where is the cheat menu. Please someone tell me, I cannot understand french.
Hello,
the cheat menu is only available for gold and the "fantastik five", and before having the question, the "fantastik five" is the team behind this game

Reactions: there

CK10

Jul 16, 2017
Alright, so I'm somehow stuck in the game (even with the walkthrough), I went from early October to February working nearly everyday for Willie and I haven't seen a single trace of the architect yet. The bordel is already built, Camilla is already trained to the max, the succubus story is done, I already conquered the forest.

Is there anything else to do for the architect to come? Because I am seriously getting desperate there.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes