3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Alright, so I'm somehow stuck in the game (even with the walkthrough), I went from early October to February working nearly everyday for Willie and I haven't seen a single trace of the architect yet. The bordel is already built, Camilla is already trained to the max, the succubus story is done, I already conquered the forest.

Is there anything else to do for the architect to come? Because I am seriously getting desperate there.
If you toss up a copy of your most recent I might be able to figure out why he is a no show for you.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
:
Whenever i click on the ruins at night this happens and then bugs the entire game how the fuck has nobody reported this when its litrually at the start of the fucking game

Last edited:

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How has this not been fixed yet its been almost 3 updates and you still have not fixed
Maybe if nobody speack me about.. So did you start a new game ? And describe me exactly what is happening ? at what part of the game you are ?

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
after the into if at any point u click on the ruins before the interaction with camilla your game gets stuck in an inf loop of chat in the box and u need to restart the game, i just did it again and i got passed it but you cannot click the ruins at all before the convo with camilla about rebuilding it

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
Maybe if nobody speack me about.. So did you start a new game ? And describe me exactly what is happening ? at what part of the game you are ?
sorry about that bad day and then i got stuck on an inf loop like everything was not going for me today, i fixed the issue you have to follow the right path otherwise it inf loops you and forces you to start a new game

Reactions: DarkMirrodin

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Thanks man
not seeing anything specific for why he isn't showing up yet. Ran it through a few days and like you said you've done most of the stuff I would have to trigger his arrival. Editted your file so its post his arrival (i.e. he is in the back of the bar and you can talk to him for the first time).

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Alright, so I'm somehow stuck in the game (even with the walkthrough), I went from early October to February working nearly everyday for Willie and I haven't seen a single trace of the architect yet. The bordel is already built, Camilla is already trained to the max, the succubus story is done, I already conquered the forest.

Is there anything else to do for the architect to come? Because I am seriously getting desperate there.
Don't you have to get the godelins to build the first crappy tower first? Thought that was the trigger for his arrival.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
after the into if at any point u click on the ruins before the interaction with camilla your game gets stuck in an inf loop of chat in the box and u need to restart the game, i just did it again and i got passed it but you cannot click the ruins at all before the convo with camilla about rebuilding it
Damn.. I don't reproduce, can you share me the save ?
Thanks.

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Im having a bug when trying to access the girls stats + bug while having the wine and the game dont detect it. Feelsbadman

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes