3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Why cant we use old saves... kinda puts a damper in the game if you got to start over.... n over.... n over.......

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Enter the Shop, than open the inventory...
each item will have a "Sell" Button in the decription
Works the same for Equipment (kilck on portrait for that one)

Last edited:

Dwingvatt

Jun 1, 2018
I gotta say this was a pretty fun way to spend a few hours. Art is superb and the writing is quite enjoyable. I had to restart once or twice because the difficulty curb in some of Ishaahry's fights caught me way off guard but it was manageable.
I read you're planning to implement magi-farm automation and some different combat options, which is super since around the time you can start conquering places is where I stopped.
On that note, might I suggest some type of battle tactics system? I'm not sure if I missed an option menu somewhere but training up 200 godlin veterans only to have them enter the battles last when every other poor schmuck is dead turns the army building into a hell of a grind.

Still, so far so good. I'll be rooting for you and your team (and likely subscribing on Patreon).

• Love
Reactions: DarkMirrodin

letsseenow

Oct 13, 2019
Check out the guide!

You only get the wine from a specific noble entourage
View attachment 424608
This guide would be super helpful if it weren't for the fact that the 'minor noble with entourage' just stops spawning once the heavy patrols show up - at least in my game. Does anyone else have that problem? Because of that I still can't get teh Cote de Sierra 707...
I skipped over a month to see if it comes up, but all that I can find are a fuck ton of patrols and single convois. I just don't get these low level encounters anymore!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This guide would be super helpful if it weren't for the fact that the 'minor noble with entourage' just stops spawning once the heavy patrols show up - at least in my game. Does anyone else have that problem? Because of that I still can't get teh Cote de Sierra 707...
I skipped over a month to see if it comes up, but all that I can find are a fuck ton of patrols and single convois. I just don't get these low level encounters anymore!
Intended feature
Patrols appear if you raided to much... there is something like a notories score in the bottom... everything under 20 is fine... above that and you need to wait several days as score drops again without raids. Score above will only spawn patrols

emk2z

Sep 6, 2017
Intended feature
Patrols appear if you raided to much... there is something like a notories score in the bottom... everything under 20 is fine... above that and you need to wait several days as score drops again without raids. Score above will only spawn patrols
Intended n none working feature, I just kept sleeping over n over n nothing happens. maybe I should stop scouts as well?... after fast forwarding perhaps a month I could get the damned thing....

Last edited:

ExParrot

Feb 28, 2018
so, how is that goverment thing working? i bought some stuff from vlad at the throne room but i still have no "new tab" at the tower management screen?
and please can you make the fighting less tedious ? Tried to conquer another patch of land after the whole mayor thing,i lost all of my 200+ godelins, had to endure 10+ minutes of pointless clicking ( after i ran out of mana) the same melee attack over and over again just to have to reload cuz i got my ass whooped. the fighting was annoying when i had to conquer the forrest but the fight for the land is ridiculous and a major let down after a great game. atleast please implement some shortcuts for the standard melee attacks, its really tiring to click on melee, then on the attack and then on the opponent for hundreds of times in a single fight.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Intended n none working feature, I just kept sleeping over n over n nothing happens. maybe I should stop scouts as well?... after fast forwarding perhaps a month I could get the damned thing....
can you provide a screenshot from the caravan window?
Alert.png

seden

Aug 22, 2016
On android there a worry related to input, either selling or the bet arent progression because it's not possible to validate the value..
Quite a came break situation, since it mean the main money entry is un available.

Otherwise, Ive an error when a fight is starting and you should select godelins, it's possible to go trough but alone then.

The training isnt starting, Ive done what possible atm but still with "something else do to for now".

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes