3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Can you share your "persistent" file please, the variables of the images (and other variable) are stored in this file, it's thanks to this file that you keep the images unlocked even if you restart a game, and therefore if someone uses your save he will not have not necessarily the same unlocked image
Sorry about that but to make up for it i'll go a little further and just give my whole save file but ya pretty sure 6-4 is the latest so play from there. I do have later saves on here than 6-4 but those are just new game+ saves I was trying to start from the last update to try to get the last six pics i needed but I think I will have to start from before the tower is completed. Don't really want to grind all that again though that's why I was askin if anyone knew how to get those last pics in my last post or if they had a save of their own with those six pics unlocked.

Last edited:

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Sorry about that but to make up for it i'll go a little further and just give my whole save file but ya pretty sure 6-4 is the latest so play from there. I do have later saves on here than 6-4 but those are just new game+ saves I was trying to start from the last update to try to get the last six pics i needed but I think I will have to start from before the tower is completed. Don't really want to grind all that again though that's why I was askin if anyone knew how to get those last pics in my last post or if they had a save of their own with those six pics unlocked.
I've unlocked all the images except the last one of Ezmella, this image makes the game crash.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
urdy: I am going to guess you didn't look into the discord as Mirrodin is still active there and in Dec had a few comments about progress and in Jan there was what looks to be a screenshot of a partially completed scene. This game seems to be very much alive, just a bit of delay on what we'll see. This is something that should be normal to expect for any game - the more content there is, the more time it takes to add to it without it feeling like every update is 2 secs worth of content for a large download. I'll take the patient waiting for more over the rapid releases - I see better games that way.

D

Deleted member 1179172

how can i delete my old saves and add a full one

urdy

Dec 21, 2017
urdy: I am going to guess you didn't look into the discord as Mirrodin is still active there and in Dec had a few comments about progress and in Jan there was what looks to be a screenshot of a partially completed scene. This game seems to be very much alive, just a bit of delay on what we'll see. This is something that should be normal to expect for any game - the more content there is, the more time it takes to add to it without it feeling like every update is 2 secs worth of content for a large download. I'll take the patient waiting for more over the rapid releases - I see better games that way.
dont worry, i dont bother looking at discords. i've learned not to trust early access creators (been a patreon to a couple of small creators which both ended up stalled indefinitely), turned over to joining larger creators patreon instead since they are more reliable

if this game is updated, then i'm glad. but then i wont be surprised if this does not finish. i hope i'm wrong, though.

Reactions: iueduqle

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
dont worry, i dont bother looking at discords. i've learned not to trust early access creators (been a patreon to a couple of small creators which both ended up stalled indefinitely), turned over to joining larger creators patreon instead since they are more reliable

if this game is updated, then i'm glad. but then i wont be surprised if this does not finish. i hope i'm wrong, though.
It's understandable but sad. That's exactly why small creators can't achieve their games. The money is the engine of achievment, less money -> less dev.

I spent more than 10000$ on art on this game, and actually patreons support me at 5000$ (all times). So it's not motivation but money which is the problem.
The fact is we have to live too.

Woll

Nov 9, 2018
Hey man, thanks for your work, it reminds me of the good old akabur's games. I like your art, I like your jokes, I like your story, I hope you can finish your game one day. Until then, good luck.

urdy

Dec 21, 2017
It's understandable but sad. That's exactly why small creators can't achieve their games. The money is the engine of achievment, less money -> less dev.

I spent more than 10000$ on art on this game, and actually patreons support me at 5000$ (all times). So it's not motivation but money which is the problem.
The fact is we have to live too.
I appreciate you understanding my (and some others') views. I also would like to support you but at this point I just havent seen enough due to some of us patreons getting ditched by some creators that shows promise at the beginning (not naming names)

I may sound like an ass but as soon as I think this game hits its stride I will support you and convince others to do so as well even though i'm just another user here (thats a promise, sir). I will always be rooting for you, thank you for your work so far.

Reactions: DarkMirrodin
D

Deleted member 1179172

someone has a full save with all ezmella scenes unlocked?

somrani112

Nov 10, 2018
It's hard to tell with so little information. Can you tell us more and share your save please?
i thought it was a bug cause every time i try to speak with autumn to prove myself she says ''leave'', but after i finished the king of the forest quest it worked, that's odd

Nigel_darkie

Jul 21, 2018
I've unlocked all the images except the last one of Ezmella, this image makes the game crash.
wait so is this scene in the game (or at least in the files)? Because I've been searching for hours on how the fuck I can unlock this scene (the very last picture in the reputation part shows a lock even though I thought I had unlocked everything?) and I don't know any way to unlock it

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Here is my android port of The Pleasuremancer v0.3.21a

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Last edited:

DungeonKeeperSex

Jan 29, 2019
I have some questions. In combat,

1. what does SLOW MOD do?
  2. what does the bull head do?
  3. What does the Hand do?
  4. What does the green vomiting head do (top right)?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes