3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
I have some questions. In combat,

1. what does SLOW MOD do?
  2. what does the bull head do?
  3. What does the Hand do?
  4. What does the green vomiting head do (top right)?
1. When you're in FAST mode, the battle animations go faster. Conversely, when you are in slow mode, the animations are not accelerated.
2. The bull head button represents the spells that are linked with Ishaahry, they are extremely powerful, the counterpart is that they strengthen the link with the succubus, and thus its overall power. And that every time you use it. Basically, you're getting stronger, and so is she, but she's going to outrun you, so use it sparingly
3. This button is used to pass your turn, the MC doesn't get tired and you dodge the next attack normally.
4. The "green vomiting head" is used to reduce the player's fatigue a little, but you won't be able to dodge the next attack.

All this will be explained in the next public update which adds the tutos

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Shit, its been a while since I saw this game, how has it grown? has the evil mage chick got any none lesbian scenes yet?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Typically I don't have tons of love for the 'drawn' art style (PWaW also has done well with it) but this looks very good, the bottom 3 preview pics convinced me to give it a try.

Can anyone help me understand how this dev labels his versions? It looks like Android is the newest version:

Android: v0.3.5
Others. v0.3.22b

I don't really know about this stuff but should they go in order ? 0.3.5 is higher (newer) than 0.3.22 Right? I haven't got math retarded have i?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Typically I don't have tons of love for the 'drawn' art style (PWaW also has done well with it) but this looks very good, the bottom 3 preview pics convinced me to give it a try.

Can anyone help me understand how this dev labels his versions? It looks like Android is the newest version:

Android: v0.3.5
Others. v0.3.22b

I don't really know about this stuff but should they go in order ? 0.3.5 is higher (newer) than 0.3.22 Right? I haven't got math retarded have i?
I think it should be something like v0.3.05.
So 22 must be higher than 5

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yes my friend, you can now fuck, but before this, you have to handle your godlin issues, and there are a lot :)
How about the whole, "build a body" grind thing, has that been cut back on? Part of the reason I stopped playing it seemed like getting the last part needed to make the chest just wasn't happening and it was kinda annoying nonstop as it was.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
started a new game and can't even get past the first godelin.
this happens when clicking ont he hand or the green icon.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/rpg.rpy", line 179, in <module>
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not unicode

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "rpg.rpyc", line 179, in script
  File "E:\vm\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\vm\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.22.b - Silver edition - Stable version
Thu Apr 23 19:13:40 2020

Reactions: Nickhrom

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
for information, we have implemented a new system for the save compatibility, do not hesitate to send us your feedback.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Yes my friend, you can now fuck, but before this, you have to handle your godlin issues, and there are a lot :)
It has been forever since I saw this game. Is there now a way not to have the girls fuck other guys while you watch? Or are you still forced to go through that early part?

May 6, 2017
Unfortunately I have to tell you that it is impossible to avoid sharing women as it is supposedly necessary to advance the story (quest). The only possibility the player is given is to start a game after obtaining our physical form (although in that case we would only avoid seeing women have sex with others)

Which is a shame since there are only few scenes with our character and the women.

DungeonKeeperSex

Jan 29, 2019
How do you earn mana? Sleeping only gives 10-20 MAX and for organic matter you need 100 mana. It's cumbersome as fuck. Any better way to get mana?

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
started a new game and can't even get past the first godelin.
this happens when clicking ont he hand or the green icon.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "rpg.rpyc", line 179, in script
  File "E:\vm\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\vm\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.22.b - Silver edition - Stable version
Thu Apr 23 19:13:40 2020
screenshot0001.png

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey, great game, nice to see a french game with french puns!

Got a few question about the gameplay tho:
- Is there a way to get the wine / bear for the architect & swordmaster if u're as dumb as me and sold them in town when u talked to vlad...?

I unlocked the caravans, i got 10 godelins to explore and look for them but dunno how to raid some? nothing on the caravan pannel.
-- Solved it by chance, but i guess there is a bug with the goblin scout that cant discover caravans then? since i only used scouts on the explore, i never had caravans, i used a bunch of new godelins and hop, a few caravans.

I guess that to build my tower i need the dwarf to be my architect but he doesnt want to talk with me since no beer. Help would be appreciated

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey, great game, nice to see a french game with french puns!

Got a few question about the gameplay tho:
- Is there a way to get the wine / bear for the architect & swordmaster if u're as dumb as me and sold them in town when u talked to vlad...?

I unlocked the caravans, i got 10 godelins to explore and look for them but dunno how to raid some? nothing on the caravan pannel.
-- Solved it by chance, but i guess there is a bug with the goblin scout that cant discover caravans then? since i only used scouts on the explore, i never had caravans, i used a bunch of new godelins and hop, a few caravans.

I guess that to build my tower i need the dwarf to be my architect but he doesnt want to talk with me since no beer. Help would be appreciated
Playing arround with the forest bandits i unlocked the dwarfchitect, but no clue about the wine for the swordmaster, and the part about our body seems fishy, i got parts, i got the chemistry lab, i got 360 mana, but dunno how to craft myself...

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes