3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
L34ND43

Could i ask for some help once more when u get a few min to spare?
I've a few questions ... My apprenctice went to be a pleasuremancien too ( she said necro tho, but i choosed pleasure, perhaps a miss in the typing ? ) and talked about some stuffs to do on the tower but my quest is still at "waiting for her to choose."
About vlad, cant get to talk to him after he went first time in my tower ? I now have a shittons of godelin and 40k money ( rubies are kinda broken tho. ) and i feel stuck? Still skipping days and growing but i'm affraid that if the quest is about 200 simple godelin, the swordmaster will train them and prevent me from reaching 200 basic fellas...

On the weird stuffs i can screen to help perhaps :
1587847508270.png

The quest for the gipsy is still at "gotta make her in debt to have respect" but i have sex/blowjob on my tower so i guess, questbug too.
The same goes for war of the forest and the dwarf, it didnt go to the next step of the quest while i have my tower fully upgdraded and full control on the forest.
1587847609170.png

I hope that it helps a lil !

edit: Having spent like 3-4-5 weeks with a full garden of reinforced pots, isnt there a lil bug on their break chance? i mean, i didnt break even one of them on all those weeks while vlad said 7% per upg?

edit2: solved vlad problem, dunno why it proced, perhaps because day 7/7 for the tax or smthg
edit3: Ce qui a mené à ça :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1747, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1891, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1911, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1912, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1912, in keywords
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'allegeance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tour_chambre.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 1912, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.22.b - Silver edition - Stable version 
Sat Apr 25 23:15:48 2020

Last edited:

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
L34ND43

Could i ask for some help once more when u get a few min to spare?
I've a few questions ... My apprenctice went to be a pleasuremancien too ( she said necro tho, but i choosed pleasure, perhaps a miss in the typing ? ) and talked about some stuffs to do on the tower but my quest is still at "waiting for her to choose."
About vlad, cant get to talk to him after he went first time in my tower ? I now have a shittons of godelin and 40k money ( rubies are kinda broken tho. ) and i feel stuck? Still skipping days and growing but i'm affraid that if the quest is about 200 simple godelin, the swordmaster will train them and prevent me from reaching 200 basic fellas...

On the weird stuffs i can screen to help perhaps :
View attachment 632931

The quest for the gipsy is still at "gotta make her in debt to have respect" but i have sex/blowjob on my tower so i guess, questbug too.
The same goes for war of the forest and the dwarf, it didnt go to the next step of the quest while i have my tower fully upgdraded and full control on the forest.
View attachment 632934

I hope that it helps a lil !

edit: Having spent like 3-4-5 weeks with a full garden of reinforced pots, isnt there a lil bug on their break chance? i mean, i didnt break even one of them on all those weeks while vlad said 7% per upg?

edit2: solved vlad problem, dunno why it proced, perhaps because day 7/7 for the tax or smthg
edit3: Ce qui a mené à ça :
Code:
Sat Apr 25 23:15:48 2020
For Autumn who chooses necromancy, according to the code it's probably because you revealed Azael's name, can you confirm it to me? If it's the case I'll see with Mirrodin to possibly add a message to warn the player.
For the missing description it's just that Mirrodin hasn't put it in yet.
For the gypsy, the quest is currently over and you will only earn gold by playing against her.
For the forest, Did you beat the chief? If so, then the quest is also over for now
And for the bug report, I can't see where it's coming from, I'm going to send your bug to mirrodin, can you just tell me if you used a save from an old version or if it's a new save ?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
I started the game two days ago or so when it appeared in the featured on the site so it's a new save.

Thanks for the few points u lightened. About autumn, yeah i told her my real name, but the sentence she said was like "I didnt get much choice..." it refered to when i choosed for her pleasure, but still went necro without much explaination so i though it was some typesetting mistake.

Is there some pictures that we cant enable in one playthrough or the ? cases in the "gallery" are to come soon but the space already prepared ?

Could be cool also to have a way to change the enrollement for the swordmaster, i choosed 600/week and i make so much money that even 12k/week would be ok to handle.

Great game tho, ahd much fun playing it, i think i'm currently near the end of it since the "start with a body" says it's 80% of the game.

Gabriellus

Aug 20, 2018

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Init_afterload.rpy', 1583681444, 1526) is defined twice, at game/646755_Init_afterload.rpyc:2 and Init_afterload.rpyc:2.

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Init_afterload.rpy', 1583681444, 1526) is defined twice, at game/646755_Init_afterload.rpyc:2 and Init_afterload.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sat Apr 25 21:05:40 2020

View attachment 632773
J'ai foiré quelque chose?
Et pas de souci btw, les problèmes ça arrive tt le temps et c'est super nice que tu prennes du temps à essayer de le règler comme ça pour quelques joueurs :)
Rename le fichier "Init_afterload.rpyc "

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Dunno if that's gonna help u, i'm kinda stuck at the "world pannel" stage. But i think i did mostly all the content there was to do, missing a scene with the girl of the bandit chief, and dunno how to get some with Gypsy / brothel girl. Town starting to get rolling good and the like.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
I can't seem to figure out how to attach caravans. is there a bug in the caravan management window?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
i'm not sure if u need the whole control over the forest, i think with 3 spots yours u can start caravan raiding, and for this u have to go to ur godelins and select the first and / or second godelins to explore, u'll receive reports about caravans or they'll get lost or lvlup to godelins tier 2 ( if tier 2, to scout but here i think scout are buggy they never give me anything so idk.. )

L34ND43
While talking about that, i remember when the knights went in the forest and i misled them to the north, the game said "i'll have 10 days more to prepare" but i never encountered those knights again. so i just avoided that fight.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
I just played the game for the first time.
Its very good, although a little grind-y in places.

I noticed I lost my Magic Power buff when the Succubus story line ended.
-It made fighting the bandits in the woods, much much much harder.

Also, I am stuck trying to make my body.
I have all the materials required (according to the guide), but there is no information saying what the ingredients are for each body part.
So I have no idea how much of regular/superior male organic matter to put in the alchemy tank, to make the individual parts.

I know there's more game to play after you make a body.
I don't know if this is a glitch.
If its not, there's no obvious way for a player to find out what they need to do to make a body...
I'm a little disappointed to hit a wall like this. But it goes to show, that I was enjoying playing the game...

Reactions: Oboe

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
I just played the game for the first time.
Its very good, although a little grind-y in places.

I noticed I lost my Magic Power buff when the Succubus story line ended.
-It made fighting the bandits in the woods, much much much harder.

Also, I am stuck trying to make my body.
I have all the materials required (according to the guide), but there is no information saying what the ingredients are for each body part.
So I have no idea how much of regular/superior male organic matter to put in the alchemy tank, to make the individual parts.

I know there's more game to play after you make a body.
I don't know if this is a glitch.
If its not, there's no obvious way for a player to find out what they need to do to make a body...
I'm a little disappointed to hit a wall like this. But it goes to show, that I was enjoying playing the game...
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pleasuremancer-v0-3-22b-mirrodin.12730/post-3374223

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I uncompiled Yerhan.rpyc and the problem line is:

"Avoir des godelins superieurs." if tour.salle_entrainement < 5 and conquete.get_territoire("Garnison du Pic de Keln").allegeance == 'j':

You can open a console and look at the value of
coquette.get_territoire("Garnison du Pic de Keln") and it's a boolean returning the value False.

If you put an amended Yerhan.rpy in place you can get past this, but in my instance, Vlad just isn't showing up either, to continue the body quest. I suspect something is seriously broken in the tower scenes previous to this.

I've never played this game before and I am not using old saves. Unfortunate it's so frickin' buggy.

Oh yes. No Ezmerelda and no Camilla naughty bits in the tower either.

Oboe.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
First - Thank you.
Second - I feel like an ass for not clocking a fix 1 page back....o_O

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Concerning Autumn,

I'm quite troubled, in the code all seems good. => NVM bug found and destroy AyAy C'ptain !

Let's speak about how it work
"N" => You choose to make her a necromant
"P" => You choose to make her a pleasuremancer

If you let her the choice
=> If she know your real name (azael) she will choose to follow your path and becomming a necromant.
=> If she don't know your real name, the dark way disguss her and she will choose the pleasure way.

Did somebody here have a problem with that, and, if it's the case, please share save.

For the other bugs, a lot of shit came when we try to make savegame compatibilty, renpy don't handle that and this game is quite complex and have so much "no orthodox" code.

We work hard on it :)
Thanks again to play the pleasuremancer :)

Last edited:

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
My save is on top of the page and i'm pretty sure that i choose pleasuremancer for her but she still went necro cuz i told my name. Dunno if that was the bug you found and fixed already but saying in case that helps.

So, for now, we wait for u to work on it and cant go for global domination in the world map of our tower, right?

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
My save is on top of the page and i'm pretty sure that i choose pleasuremancer for her but she still went necro cuz i told my name. Dunno if that was the bug you found and fixed already but saying in case that helps.

So, for now, we wait for u to work on it and cant go for global domination in the world map of our tower, right?
yep, he's talking about this bug
today we have fix I think all the previously mentioned problems
thanks to everyone who reports bugs, without you we would only be 2 to hunt bugs

you will soon see an update with the correction of these bugs

Error 22

Aug 28, 2017
The Tower. 4th floor. I've read the guide and failed to see how the character can push both buttons at the same time. The guide only mentions pressing the chimney button then the torch button. Evidently the developer added another step the guide fails to mentioned. Does anyone know how to do this? Also I'll apologize if this shouldn't be posted here.
You need to leave the second gobelin alive in order to press both at the same time.

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
I love this game but at the end of this version in the room of the tower when i click on the map, il have this bug :
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "tour_chambre.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Telechargements\Tempo\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 1912, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.22.b - Silver edition - Stable version 
Mon Apr 27 15:45:18 2020
Thanks

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
I love this game but at the end of this version in the room of the tower when i click on the map, il have this bug :
Code:
Thanks
Yep, got the same on my side and i think that's just the end of the current build, they did fix a lot of bugs we talked about in the last days and we hafta wait for the releases giving content :)

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know how to get the last 3 Ezmella scenes?
(I only got the very top left scene via a bug, while dicking around with the war map in my tower quarters.)
- Don't know why some scenes are greyed out now. I got most of them last night. This morning they're greyed out, but I can still click on them to see the scene graphic.

Anyone know how to get the 4 scenes with Fen?
- I saw something about a Thieves Basement attack, but I don't know how to trigger it. No luck searching the forum, and nothing in the 3.19 guide (that I found)...

FYI: you can hold Left CTRL, during fight scenes to speed through them, to your turn.
- So happy I found that out...

Console Commands:
inventaire_joueur.credit = # // money
joueur.force = # // strength
joueur.intelligence = # // intelligence
joueur.endurance = # // endurance
joueur.dexterite = # // agility
joueur.puissance = # // power points
joueur.pm_actu = # // mana
joueur.pm_max = # // max mana
joueur.pv_actu = # // health
joueur.pv_max = # // max health

I had to cheat...the succubus assassins kept killing me...
-Don't go nuts with the Power Points...
Apart from boosting your magic's damage, they also determine how many Goldins 'show up' at your base, every so often...I'm swimming in pink goblins now...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes