3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Ok. I figured out some of the Fen scenes.
Happens when you conquer the last area of the forest. You march Fen out front, instead of having Autumn make a black stone to take down the shield. The change log for 3.19 must have meant Bandit's Encampment/Base...
-Any tips about the last scene?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Didnt get the last scene either, i'm missing scenes with autumn tho, and with the gypsy if i take ur screen for example, but i dunno how/why i missed those since i took hell of a time to get through the game.

Did you do a few playthrough or only 1 ? cheated to have those?

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
I didn't cheat, but i did scum-save a little.

Those scenes are from right after the Godelins (Not the Dwarf) finish building your tower.
You get to take 1 or 2 girls ( 2 max) with you to look at it.
I saved before I talked to any of the girls.
Then I took them up one at a time.
Then I took Camilla up with Autumn.
Then I took Camilla up with Ezmella.
Then I took Ezmella up with Autumn.

Ezmella was the hardest to get.
You have to build the Brothel.
Fully train Camilla.
Then Drink with Yerhan 4 times.
- Last 2 times are parties inside the brothel. (Don't be cheap.)
Only then will the Pleasuremancer trust Ezmella enough to take her up to the mess the Goldelins made of the tower.
....Ezmella's a tramp by the way. Love that woman...

As far as Autumn goes, I had already grown the 8 Large Rubies and made her my apprentice, by the time I got around to dicking with the tower.
So you may need to make her your apprentice first, then try to build the tower...
which is a total pain in the ass, with the Succubus trying to kill you every week, since you need the tower to have to Goldelins fight with you, to survive...
without cheating....
-So. Yes. I guess I did cheat, indirectly, to get Autumn's scenes (all 3 of which are 'Trapped in the Tower' scenes: Alone; Autumn/Camilla; Autumn/Ezmella).

Last edited:

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Also.
This is how I got the extra scene of Ezmella.
After you finished the 'Lord's Quest' (the main story. see the guide.),
-I summoned Autumn to my room. (Only works with Autumn.)
-I clicked on the War Map.
-I clicked on the The Kingdom of Andor.
-I clicked on the lower left most territory, in the Kingdom of Andor. (The only one that shows a graphic of the Pleasuremancer)
-I get an exception. Click Ignore.
-It takes you back the scene where you walk into your bedroom for the first time. The dwarf did a good job; I should get some wine and a girl up here. I should talk to Yerhan about that...blah blah blah
-I get another exception. Click Ignore.
-It cuts to the scene with some Wine and Ezmella.
(Then it kicks you out of the game...but you get the scene in your gallery...)

Its a bug. I don't think we're supposed to have access to that one yet... since we never get to talk to Yerhan about 'breaking-in the Royal Bedchamber' yet.

Last edited:

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Its a bug. I don't think we're supposed to have access to that one yet... since we never get to talk to Yerhan about 'breaking-in the Royal Bedchamber' yet.
Clearly a bug, I suspect savegame again, but for the record the scene is available in a normal way :)

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Also.
This is how I got the extra scene of Ezmella.
After you finished the 'Lord's Quest' (the main story. see the guide.),
-I summoned Autumn to my room. (Only works with Autumn.)
-I clicked on the War Map.
-I clicked on the The Kingdom of Andor.
-I clicked on the lower left most territory, in the Kingdom of Andor. (The only one that shows a graphic of the Pleasuremancer)
-I get an exception. Click Ignore.
-It takes you back the scene where you walk into your bedroom for the first time. The dwarf did a good job; I should get some wine and a girl up here. I should talk to Yerhan about that...blah blah blah
-I get another exception. Click Ignore.
-It cuts to the scene with some Wine and Ezmella.
(Then it kicks you out of the game...but you get the scene in your gallery...)

Can you please share your save please, I can't reproduce the exceptions you're talking about.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
K. Here's a save just before the exceptions...
I'm more interested in figuring out how to get the scene normally tho...
Any hints???

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
I didn't cheat, but i did scum-save a little.

Those scenes are from right after the Godelins (Not the Dwarf) finish building your tower.
You get to take 1 or 2 girls ( 2 max) with you to look at it.
I saved before I talked to any of the girls.
Then I took them up one at a time.
Then I took Camilla up with Autumn.
Then I took Camilla up with Ezmella.
Then I took Ezmella up with Autumn.

Ezmella was the hardest to get.
You have to build the Brothel.
Fully train Camilla.
Then Drink with Yerhan 4 times.
- Last 2 times are parties inside the brothel. (Don't be cheap.)
Only then will the Pleasuremancer trust Ezmella enough to take her up to the mess the Goldelins made of the tower.
....Ezmella's a tramp by the way. Love that woman...

As far as Autumn goes, I had already grown the 8 Large Rubies and made her my apprentice, by the time I got around to dicking with the tower.
So you may need to make her your apprentice first, then try to build the tower...
which is a total pain in the ass, with the Succubus trying to kill you every week, since you need the tower to have to Goldelins fight with you, to survive...
without cheating....
-So. Yes. I guess I did cheat, indirectly, to get Autumn's scenes (all 3 of which are 'Trapped in the Tower' scenes: Alone; Autumn/Camilla; Autumn/Ezmella).
you can build the tower before apprenticing autumn, just apprentice her before going to the tower.

question, is there a difference later in the game with who you chose to take with you to the tower?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Q: how do you create a shaman? And that last empty slot after legionaire? Can it be filled?

Oboe.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Q: how do you create a shaman? And that last empty slot after legionaire? Can it be filled?
I'm not sure if it's possible to create shamans, I don't see anything in the code to allow it, I'll check with Mirrodin if I didn't miss something.
The last slot is for the Godelin Imperial Guard, it's not possible to get it without cheating.
=======================
for people who still have the problem "AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'allegeance'" with the 0.3.22C, open the console and write :
$ conquete.territoires = [a_s_Jaka, a_s_Garnison]
or use this file (don't forget to rename it to "Init_afterload.rpyc.")

Last edited:

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
question, is there a difference later in the game with who you chose to take with you to the tower?
Well you get different escape scenes, depending on who you take...
but long term, as in, available story paths later in the game, I haven't seen any difference.

I haven't tested that thoroughly. Its just a guess.
I'm on my third playthrough, looking for stuff I missed. I've taken someone(s) different every time, and nothing later in the game has changed, for me.

tallmanbigshirt

Nov 13, 2019
First time playing, the shaman killed me due to dumb luck. Second time playing, a few hours into the game, I reached a point where I was confronted with an unavoidable, unwinnable battle. Restarted. Third time playing, I was a little smarter during the intro. Still found the game needed a ton of grinding to make any progress.

I took a look at the walkthrough and found there was a whole room in the intro that I missed. There are spells and abilities that can only be accessed via this room. If you don't learn fireball in the intro, is there really no way to learn it later in the game? I think this is a huge design flaw. I was aware of the difficulty percentage after the intro but it wasn't clear if higher meant easier or harder. The percentage was lower on when I found myself on an unwinnable path.

Basically, the path of least resistance during the intro results in the most difficult main game. This punishes new players. It's interesting to include more difficult paths, but it should be more of a conscious choice for players on multiple playthroughs. There should at least be some reason to choose a difficult path, too. Instead of offering some tantalizing reward for choosing a difficult path, the entire game just becomes a punishment for a bad choice made in the first 5 minutes of play.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
I had a exception error with an exception error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than a bunch of misspelled words, the only other thing i have found so far in this run through was this.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
DarkMirrodin
I have a request:
Can you change the dice game to be less tedious?
If you had the bet default to whatever you last bet, it would allow for one handed, faster play.
If I bet 30 last time, why wouldnt I continue to bet 30...

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Unplayably broken after the completely tedious fucking grind of getting 8 large rubies I discovered that the character I'm supposed to give them to has no response to that whatsoever on top of that the guide says that after getting 50 planks of wood I should do the following "Tower 13 Bring back 3000 gold. 14 Tower [-3000 gold]" But I haven't seen anywhere with this prompt. The guide also says I have to have someone in my confidence but yet again I don't have the option to confide in anyone
Edit also despite having the correct Wine Bottle in my inventory I can't advance the greedy trainer in the tavern

Last edited:
Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Unplayably broken after the completely tedious fucking grind of getting 8 large rubies I discovered that the character I'm supposed to give them to has no response to that whatsoever on top of that the guide says that after getting 50 planks of wood I should do the following "Tower 13 Bring back 3000 gold. 14 Tower [-3000 gold]" But I haven't seen anywhere with this prompt. The guide also says I have to have someone in my confidence but yet again I don't have the option to confide in anyone
Edit also despite having the correct Wine Bottle in my inventory I can't advance the greedy trainer in the tavern
Same here.
I have played the game to the end several times, but that was a while back.
I cannot get the wine/trainer quest , 8 rubies, 50 planks, and several others to complete in the state the game is in now.
Now, I play a bit, start a new game to move to the next start, play a bit, then start a new game to do the next section...

Reactions: ninjasamuri

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I had a exception error with an exception error
Other than a bunch of misspelled words, the only other thing i have found so far in this run through was this.

I'm playing 0.3.22c starting from a save after the intro of 0.3.22b. I can see the exception mentioned in the post I'm quoting.

When this issue occurs, the beam is firing diagonally, not straight. If aimed down the second row, it kills the first player in the second row, then the second player in the third row, etc.

Sometimes the beam fires straight and I see no issues.

BTW, for others complaining about unplayability, I'm past the 50 boards atm.

PS

Attached is a save with a completed intro. 0.3.22.b but it works with c.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
To give the tower folks 3000 gold..

Show up at the tower with 50 wood. page through the text, then leave.
make sure you have 3000 gold.
go back to the tower. It is automatically removed. done.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes