3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How do you recall Godelins from caravan scouting? I have 16 Godelin Scouts allocated to caravan scouting and I want to make them available for caravan raids. It seems that once scouts are assigned to caravan scouting, they never stop scouting.
No.
Godelins dont work that way.
They can only think one thing at a time and they dont do it well.
If you send them, they are gone.

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Hi there ... Any body knows what is the graphic software made this Character of game ? (what is the name of Graphic software) thanks .

Last edited:

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Hi there ... Any body knows what is the graphic software made this Character of game ? (what is the name of Graphic software) thanks . it is not hand made for your information.
Last time he mentioned it, he was using photoshop, so I don't think he's changed

Reactions: sami85

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Having multiple copies of worm items (weapon ad armor) causes the inventory menu to display 8 items instead of six. The last two items overlay on top of the forward and back buttons. Currently I need to take off my worn weapon/armor, sell off the duplicates, and try to re-equipt them.

Oh yeah, I still have yet to see any noble caravans as all I see are heavy patrols and the rare trade convoys.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Oh yeah, I still have yet to see any noble caravans as all I see are heavy patrols and the rare trade convoys.
Nobles dont travel to war zones.
Relax, let suspicion drop to near 0 and they will start coming again.
Heavy patrols mean you are too busy.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
I think there still is something off about scouts assigned to scouting. Their numbers never change, so its not like they are getting killed. But once any other goblin types are no longer scouting, caravans are no longer found. That implies the scouts are just assigned but doing nothing.

Oh yeah, asking for Camilla to do a regular dance costs you the same as a topless dance.

Why does life leach have the same Spell Damage as Fireball?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oboe

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I think there still is something off about scouts assigned to scouting. Their numbers never change, so its not like they are getting killed. But once any other goblin types are no longer scouting, caravans are no longer found. That implies the scouts are just assigned but doing nothing.

Oh yeah, asking for Camilla to do a regular dance costs you the same as a topless dance.

Why does life leach have the same Spell Damage as Fireball?
I noticed that. The main use for scouts is in attack. They attack caravans with arrows and thus can kill without being killed.
Using scouts to scouts is a waste in the current game.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Nop, compared to the 0.3.19 guide, only the quest with the princess has been advanced, and I didn't find it necessary to update the guide just for that.

hendy

May 9, 2017
something wrong for me. Start new game going via guide and still on the same point - need give woods for Godelins. At this point already have more than 150 bricks but can't do anything. That's wrong with me?

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
something wrong for me. Start new game going via guide and still on the same point - need give woods for Godelins. At this point already have more than 150 bricks but can't do anything. That's wrong with me?
Are you playing with the latest version (0.3.22d)?
If so, did you start your game in this version?
Did you save and then load your game (we had a problem with that)?

hendy

May 9, 2017
Are you playing with the latest version (0.3.22d)?
If so, did you start your game in this version?
Did you save and then load your game (we had a problem with that)?
Yeap, last one from the first post in thread.
It's totaly new game (try in eng, fra for checking skripts).
A lot of time try to safe-load.
Solution for me - strat from the new game+ with borthdel. But now i haven't event with Isshaya.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It seemed to me to be quite precise in the guide

there are 13 quests in the game, to build the body 7 quests need to be advanced
All the others are not mandatory (to have the body)

The 3 images depend on who you take to inaugurate the first tower (Autumn only or Autumn + Ezmella or Autumn + Camilla)

Yes, don't train Camilla, but you'll make less money from the brothel

PS : Guide for 0.3.19 (english and french)
Hi, any chance of an update please?
TYVM for your work!

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, any chance of an update please?
TYVM for your work!
Hi, as said in a previous post :
Nop, compared to the 0.3.19 guide, only the quest with the princess has been advanced, and I didn't find it necessary to update the guide just for that.

Reactions: Pif paf

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
is it a typo in the WT it says that "Wine – Cote de Sierra - 707" is needed for making the body but I only get " Wine – Cote de Sierra - 709" ?

Raring

May 6, 2019
Started playing today and I finished the bakery storyline, unlocked the forest, have access to the dwarf and the blonde from the forest but I seem to be stuck for now and have a few questions

- I can't progress with the drinking buddy past 2/4 until I get the dancer dress. Where do you buy/find it? Vlad doesn't seem to sell a second dress.
- To build the tower, do I just keep going to the forest to get planks?
- Can I already access an area like the graveyard for botanik before finishing the tower and if so am I simply overlooking something?
- The tutorial guy mentioned not to use skills that empower the succubus. However with her 3rd encounter coming up I still only got life leech and 3 sword based attacks, is there an ability that I'm overlooking or magic to learn that doesn't screw me?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Started playing today and I finished the bakery storyline, unlocked the forest, have access to the dwarf and the blonde from the forest but I seem to be stuck for now and have a few questions

- I can't progress with the drinking buddy past 2/4 until I get the dancer dress. Where do you buy/find it? Vlad doesn't seem to sell a second dress.
- To build the tower, do I just keep going to the forest to get planks?
- Can I already access an area like the graveyard for botanik before finishing the tower and if so am I simply overlooking something?
- The tutorial guy mentioned not to use skills that empower the succubus. However with her 3rd encounter coming up I still only got life leech and 3 sword based attacks, is there an ability that I'm overlooking or magic to learn that doesn't screw me?
#1 Click here. Go to EXTRAS. Click GUIDE in your preferred language

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes