3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Started playing today and I finished the bakery storyline, unlocked the forest, have access to the dwarf and the blonde from the forest but I seem to be stuck for now and have a few questions

- I can't progress with the drinking buddy past 2/4 until I get the dancer dress. Where do you buy/find it? Vlad doesn't seem to sell a second dress.
- To build the tower, do I just keep going to the forest to get planks?
- Can I already access an area like the graveyard for botanik before finishing the tower and if so am I simply overlooking something?
- The tutorial guy mentioned not to use skills that empower the succubus. However with her 3rd encounter coming up I still only got life leech and 3 sword based attacks, is there an ability that I'm overlooking or magic to learn that doesn't screw me?
In the tower form the beginning you could have looted a fireball scroll teaching you that skill (after the shaman battle)
You need Gold AND planks to build the first version of the tower
And you can get access to the laboratory from talking to the Necromancer chick in the tavern from around the time you get access to the forest (best way to earn gold btw.)
You also need to teach the whore how to dance before you can advance with your drinking buddy

Reactions: Raring

Raring

May 6, 2019
In the tower form the beginning you could have looted a fireball scroll teaching you that skill (after the shaman battle)
You need Gold AND planks to build the first version of the tower
And you can get access to the laboratory from talking to the Necromancer chick in the tavern from around the time you get access to the forest (best way to earn gold btw.)
You also need to teach the whore how to dance before you can advance with your drinking buddy
Aight, so I overlooked the fireball scroll (prolly gonna restart for that)
How do I know when I have enough gold and planks?
Will try talking to her again
I can't teach her to dance unless I get her a dress which I haven't figured out how to yet. I only got the one for the baker.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aight, so I overlooked the fireball scroll (prolly gonna restart for that)
How do I know when I have enough gold and planks?
Will try talking to her again
I can't teach her to dance unless I get her a dress which I haven't figured out how to yet. I only got the one for the baker.
I'd advice takeing a look at the Walkthrough from the OP... most of your questions had been covered there in more details.

Raring

May 6, 2019
I'd advice takeing a look at the Walkthrough from the OP... most of your questions had been covered there in more details.
So I have 50 planks and 3k+ gold, however clicking on the tower only shows the underling menu, talking to them yields nothing but reports and the town hall is closed.

The guide only mentions tower but not how to build it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I have 50 planks and 3k+ gold, however clicking on the tower only shows the underling menu, talking to them yields nothing but reports and the town hall is closed.

The guide only mentions tower but not how to build it.
If you already have the underling menu you should already have finished building it...
the townhall will be unlocked after talking to the merchant/major... but be ready for combat... yet that should happen before you try to rebuild the tower.
Worst case scenario your save is borked

Raring

May 6, 2019
If you already have the underling menu you should already have finished building it...
the townhall will be unlocked after talking to the merchant/major... but be ready for combat... yet that should happen before you try to rebuild the tower.
Worst case scenario your save is borked
I finished the town hall battle and the quest associated with it before the tower popped up as build, however town hall is still closed which I thought was odd.

I didn't have the planks or gold needed when the tower was randomly showing up as build and this is what the menu currently looks like.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I finished the town hall battle and the quest associated with it before the tower popped up as build, however town hall is still closed which I thought was odd.

I didn't have the planks or gold needed when the tower was randomly showing up as build and this is what the menu currently looks like.
Well "the Major" has a business to run... all city people make fun of that fact eventually and it will be open regulary once you manage the election quest... which require for you to complete the tower with the help of the dwarf

Raring

May 6, 2019
Well "the Major" has a business to run... all city people make fun of that fact eventually and it will be open regulary once you manage the election quest... which require for you to complete the tower with the help of the dwarf
Good to know, so no progression on that front until I get the dwarf his liquor/beer. Thanks for the clarification!

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
It occurs to me that after Ishaahry's current story hits a hard pause, your power nosedives to (it seems) however many power/power seals (or I guess "orgasms overseen") you have at the time, but only 'after' another stat upgrades.

Like, say, if strength, dexterity and stamina are in the 40s-50s, they'll stay the same and keep their values, but as soon as any one of them ticks up one more level, the mana bar gets chopped to shit (for me personally dropping from like 278 to 122). Thought it was a bug (and honestly for all I know it might be) buuut I can't properly check because I nuked saves from 'before' her story stopped in preparation to restart.

For all I know everything that could have been done was doable by then (seemed to 'end' some time in August of September, and I'm basing it on the reload bug for large rubies and wood needing to be done twice over), but even then, art for Invocation's parts in those scenes has him on the streets still, so I have no idea why that would be the case.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I have a problem with the game, because when I get to that part of the game, it just crashes and this message appears.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to help me?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a problem with the game, because when I get to that part of the game, it just crashes and this message appears.
Does anyone know how to help me?
I'd either try to redowlnload the game as the renpy folder should not contain any errors or close some background programs since "Out of Memory" error is normally tied to performance issues on your side.... namely the RAM

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'd either try to redowlnload the game as the renpy folder should not contain any errors or close some background programs since "Out of Memory" error is normally tied to performance issues on your side.... namely the RAM
I don't know why this error, my pc has 8G of Ram. I will try to download and reinstall the game to see if it fixes it.

Adrammelech

Sep 21, 2017
What the *bleep* is wrong with save\load system in this game? When I use an item and then load previous save the item is already *used* in inventory. How can I fix it? It drives me crazy. Other than that I really like the style and humor in this game. Somehow godelins remind me of prinnies from Disgaea.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
So i got the Dwarf the beer, but since then whenever i try to talk to him it says :
"There is nothing to do with this dwarf right now."
So what do i need to do in order to progress with him to build the tower?

(PS. I havent made my own body yet since I cant talk to Vlad about it, just wanted to mention it since i read some comments mentioning it together sometimes)

*Edit* I simply had to progress by choosing two girls to bring with me to the tower, then actually go there as well.

Last edited:

guts28

Formerly 'ARM_22'
Feb 29, 2020
Is there any way to unlock all scenes, even with cheating or something, or if someone has a save with all unlocked.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes