3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
Still hoping this keeps going
Unfortunately, there hasn't been a word from them since March (I am not on their Discord, so I can't comment on that), I do know that there are issues financially and physically and that IF they decide to get back to this game, they will let us know and the whold F95 community will rejoice. This is one of those OG games here, and it's so sad to see it not continue.

I wish Mirrodin and the other developers the best of luck, and cross my fingers that they will get back to this fantasic game.

Reactions: F9Zoney and ss6

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
There may be no H-animations in this, but I must say that the strong point is its art and its humor without a doubt.

Camilla is beautiful :love:, although the other characters also have their charm.

It's worth a try, if in addition to searching for H you want some fun.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
DarkMirrodin Hey man you working on this or any other of your projects ?
I would love it, this project was a piece of art for me, and I have a lot of great memory doing it.
BUT, in reality, this project make me loose more than 10000 $ So, still today I'm not financialy recovered from it.

Still hope on day I can work safely on it again.

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
I did but it doesn't work im stuck in the quest the lords return 16 i mean there isn't even a working walkthrough

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did but it doesn't work im stuck in the quest the lords return 16 i mean there isn't even a working walkthrough
The Tower building is pretty much the end of the game, barely anything left after that, so try to finish all other Quests aswell.
Dealing with the Bandits raising Crystals (you'll need a fuckton of Money anyway for the Tower), etc.

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
I would love it, this project was a piece of art for me, and I have a lot of great memory doing it.
BUT, in reality, this project make me loose more than 10000 $ So, still today I'm not financialy recovered from it.

Still hope on day I can work safely on it again.
That is very sad to hear. Your creation is one of my most fond memories I took from this site.

Good luck on your future endeavors.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes