3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Gods thought this got abandoned, been wanting to have another look inot Pleasuremancer for a while now. Mainly to 'coughstealcough' the dice game for dnd stuff :p

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
The inventory seems to be very buggy.

First example: I started the game for the first time, red the "Bird Watching" book and got the skill Observation. I got into the secret room, went to greedy and got killed, and restarted. I repeated my steps, looted the "Bird Watching" book, but this item is greyed out in the inventory.

last one: At the tavern, I have the option to drink with Yerhan for the second time. There I had the option to buy different wine bottles, but I declined due to the lack of gold at the moment. Now I amassed gold, and want to pick the "Drink with Yerhan" option again. This can't progress because I need "Cote de Sierra 698". Yet, I still have a bottle in my inventory. I've used the cheat mod to add that bottle of wine, but even with three bottles in my inventory, that option to drink with him doesnt progress.

Reactions: caju

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
It had android links on the last versions,i think mirodin will wait until its more stable(less bugs) to make a android version.
Thanks alot for the info cause I just really enjoy titles with these horny necromancer's,lol. Keep up the good work Dev:cool:

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
using the alchemy lab to create body part leads to an error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1747, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2849, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2983, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2989, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2990, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2993, in execute
ValueError: Conversion specifier can't be empty.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tour_alchimie.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2849, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2983, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2989, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2990, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2993, in execute
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 992, in _textbutton
    text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1594, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 209, in _vformat
  File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\The_Pleasuremancer-pc-0.3.23\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 179, in convert_field
    raise ValueError("Conversion specifier can't be empty.")
ValueError: Conversion specifier can't be empty.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Pleasuremancer  - Gold edition - Stable version
Sat Nov  5 16:32:12 2022

caju

Oct 5, 2017
This can't progress because I need "Cote de Sierra 698". Yet, I still have a bottle in my inventory. I've used the cheat mod to add that bottle of wine, but even with three bottles in my inventory, that option to drink with him doesnt progress.
Old bug... throw away ALL the ones you have. Get new ones and it will count

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
So not stable.. Inventory menu and battles kept bugging out. I gave up the long boring battles and ridiculous grind. And broken ass quests. I got your 50 planks, Oh you don't want them because I need to do something else first, and you don't want to tell me what or where to look?

Seriously.. Don't just chain every single quest on top another one, especially if your checking completion flags for other quest lines to advance this one.. ffs if a person would develop a game and not do the same wrongs as so many of the games before.. Don't penalize me for skipping dialog, I don't know how to advance a quest because the guide system doesn't say. And what this is, is a single large dialog tree, would be a whole lot better with a whole lot more trees. more parallel quests that don't rely on any other trees or branches to finish.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
can I cheat in all but one after doing so?
No idea, I never cheat.
I just replayed that part and I remembered that Yerhan *seems* to be tied in to that part too (drinking quest)

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Well, I just cheated past that part of the quests. Disappointing, but meh... but now the alembic is broken entirely.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Is this another let down? like, its been in development for 8yrs? I remember being hype and giving money, forever ago

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for all the words.
Anyway I start slow, just bugfix for now. And fixing bug and MORE bug, life is hard in IT.
So if you see a bug please send the full bug report here or in the discord.

I want to stabilize and gamefix before adding more content, the plank bug make me so angry at night.

So, thanks for the support, I'm on it.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Thanks for all the words.
Anyway I start slow, just bugfix for now. And fixing bug and MORE bug, life is hard in IT.
So if you see a bug please send the full bug report here or in the discord.

I want to stabilize and gamefix before adding more content, the plank bug make me so angry at night.

So, thanks for the support, I'm on it.
I'm replaying the whole thing, the problems I've run into so far are quests in Act 1 freezing/not progressing.
I have more than 50 Planks of Wood but nothing happens when I go to the tower
I have 8 Large Rubies but nothing happens when I go to Autum I just get the "you haven't proven your skill yet" scene
I ended up using the cheat mod to skip a phase in both quests because of it
And the Barrel of Dwarven Ale also didn't advance the Dwarf quest
Again I had to use the Cheat mod

Last edited:

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm replaying the whole thing, the problems I've run into so far are quests in Act 1 freezing/not progressing.
I have more than 50 Planks of Wood but nothing happens when I go to the tower
I have 8 Large Rubies but nothing happens when I go to Autum I just get the "you haven't proven your skill yet" scene
I ended up using the cheat mod to skip a phase in both quests because of it
And the Barrel of Dwarven Ale also didn't advance the Dwarf quest
Again I had to use the Cheat mod
Save please

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes