3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I second that question, the girls look gorgeous. Is there an option to keep them all to yourself?

Either way, good to see you back and working on this, and Happy New Year!

Reactions: punisher2099

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is there a moderator to change the discord link with this one :

Thanks for the bug report :)
just report the first post. reason "other" and then write in the notes about the updated discord link
also, I think the discord link in the game also needs to be updated to this new one

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
where do you find the beer for kulriz the dwarf? I can't find it
thanks
You get it as a drop from the fights in the forest (I believe its the 3rd or 6th fight - look at walkthrough). However, I think I hit a bug. I get the message at the end of the 6th fight and it looks like Dwarven Ale is added to my inventory but its greyed out. Not sure if anyone has any ideas on how to get it or add it using cheat ? 1672628541905.png 1672628594299.png

Reactions: Kalamyte

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You get it as a drop from the fights in the forest (I believe its the 3rd or 6th fight - look at walkthrough). However, I think I hit a bug. I get the message at the end of the 6th fight and it looks like Dwarven Ale is added to my inventory but its greyed out. Not sure if anyone has any ideas on how to get it or add it using cheat ? 1672628541905.png 1672628541905.png 1672628594299.png
Thanks for the report, looking into it for the next version :)

Kalamyte

May 8, 2020
can someone explain to me if we can evolve the goblins? when i go to attack the trade route with 11 goblins they get smashed in 3 turns ..... there is something i must not understand

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the report, looking into it for the next version :)
I think I found the cause. I accidentally rolled back (after I won the 6th battle and got the ale) and had to kill the last bandit again. I think it reset the Ale to false but when I killed the last bandit, it did not set it back to true. I had to exit the game, load an earlier save game and do the battle again. Thanks for the response though. I'm really enjoying the game through. (y)(y)

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
can someone explain to me if we can evolve the goblins? when i go to attack the trade route with 11 goblins they get smashed in 3 turns ..... there is something i must not understand
Your Goblins evolve mainly through fighting (you get Scouts by Apprentices scouting for Caravans). If you've fought Ishaahry's minions, some of your goblins should have evolved. That + your own spells should get you past the first 3 areas (if I recall you need to do that to start raiding caravans) which gives your more troops and should evolve some survivors. Then you need to scout and raid caravans till your troops are strong enough. Hope that makes sense

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Your Goblins evolve mainly through fighting (you get Scouts by Apprentices scouting for Caravans). If you've fought Ishaahry's minions, some of your goblins should have evolved. That + your own spells should get you past the first 3 areas (if I recall you need to do that to start raiding caravans) which gives your more troops and should evolve some survivors. Then you need to scout and raid caravans till your troops are strong enough. Hope that makes sense
How Orky of these Goblins. They only evolve through waagh.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me what these 2 circled things in the village management page are for? I'm guessing the house icon is to increase housing. Not sure what the "Door/gate" icon is for though I notice that Public order and attractiveness fall so I'm guessing its allowing foreigners in.
1672730685904.png

Kalamyte

May 8, 2020
ok thank you for your explanation ;)

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
You play on the last version right ?

I have no error on this.
Screenshot or save possible ? with actually what you exactly do.
Thanks
I think I came across this error. It only occurs when you have sold the last of a particular armor or sword (ie. not from your inventory). The option to sell that item is still there and when you try to sell you get the error.

1672795813850.png

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Pretty much the whole "Love & Bread" quest is in French.
Scattered French all over... Everywhere.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Trying to follow the guide but I cant read the the Observation skill book in the tower.....
.......................nevermind i just exit the game reenter and star from the beginning did fix.

Last edited:

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Hi DarkMirrodin,

Not sure if its by design, not been implemented or a bug but I have started training Legionnaire's but can't use them in the Caravan management page. I figure I need them to have a chance against convoys who are almost evenly matched against my veterans

1672880497433.png 1672880424600.png

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi DarkMirrodin,

Not sure if its by design, not been implemented or a bug but I have started training Legionnaire's but can't use them in the Caravan management page. I figure I need them to have a chance against convoys who are almost evenly matched against my veterans

View attachment 2286845 1672880424600.png
Indeed this is globaly the end of the version, and actually I work on stabilization gameplay and translation, so for the moment I'm not here in the game :)

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Has anyone worked out the dynamics of city management. The main thing I am interested in is which things to tweek to increase Rich and get Ultra Rich population. I suspect its some combination of Admin%, Public Order%, possibly Occupancy% and maybe Attractiveness. I just cant work out what the mix needs to be. Any advice greatly appreciated.

As per Vlad's instructions I have
kept taxes at 11% (no rich tax), and
public order between 95-100%,
pushed Admin to 100% to max revenue,
Attractiveness between 800-1000 and
Occupancy mostly around 85-90%

but the number of rich has not changed in several weeks
1673185979928.png

Reactions: Anon9229
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes