3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

ujhujhuh

Aug 31, 2021
sorry for my english i'm using google translator.
a question here is tag mobile, but there's no apk download link, so I wanted to know if it's a site error or not?

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Has anyone worked out the dynamics of city management. The main thing I am interested in is which things to tweek to increase Rich and get Ultra Rich population. I suspect its some combination of Admin%, Public Order%, possibly Occupancy% and maybe Attractiveness. I just cant work out what the mix needs to be. Any advice greatly appreciated.

As per Vlad's instructions I have
kept taxes at 11% (no rich tax), and
public order between 95-100%,
pushed Admin to 100% to max revenue,
Attractiveness between 800-1000 and
Occupancy mostly around 85-90%

but the number of rich has not changed in several weeks
View attachment 2294998
I'm not sure because it was long time ago, I debug actually the midgame. My guess lower the admin (ultra rich don't like pay totaly their tax)

sorry for my english i'm using google translator.
a question here is tag mobile, but there's no apk download link, so I wanted to know if it's a site error or not?
Mobile come for the 0.4.0 with a lot of smooth stuff :)
I don't want to do a mobile version in a stuff I'm not proud of. So maybe end of january.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm not sure because it was long time ago, I debug actually the midgame. My guess lower the admin (ultra rich don't like pay totaly their tax)

Mobile come for the 0.4.0 with a lot of smooth stuff :)
I don't want to do a mobile version in a stuff I'm not proud of. So maybe end of january.
Thanks for the pointer. Lower taxes, lower Admin, higher patrol did the trick. I'm enjoying the game though not sure what happens to the towns we capture.

argen6969

May 28, 2020
maybe when you build the brothel it should give you an actually useful amount of mana considering it is a place of female pleasure and maybe it should increase with increase in population (and money earned from the brothel should also increase with population)
honestly the mana gain in the middle section is abysmal especially when its supposed to be the point in the game where you using the most mana i had to spend so much time just clicking on peeping just to gain some mana even tho i built a literal brothel which should be providing me much more than 2 mana

Reactions: DarkMirrodin

Restart game

Dec 9, 2018
I don't understand at all. How could it be wronged? I have put the right ingridients, but still not working. Someone please tell me how to make human body parts.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I don't understand at all. How could it be wronged? I have put the right ingridients, but still not working. Someone please tell me how to make human body parts.
Did you learn the book, the recipient don't show that strange, you have first to go to your inventory and "read" the recipient.
After that you have to EXACTLY follow the recipient not make more stuff.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
maybe when you build the brothel it should give you an actually useful amount of mana considering it is a place of female pleasure and maybe it should increase with increase in population (and money earned from the brothel should also increase with population)
honestly the mana gain in the middle section is abysmal especially when its supposed to be the point in the game where you using the most mana i had to spend so much time just clicking on peeping just to gain some mana even tho i built a literal brothel which should be providing me much more than 2 mana
Working on it. The early middle game is far too empty for my perspective

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Games like this have gotten so annoying, repeatedly check every room for conversation changes. blah, most of the time spent in this game is doing the exact same thing you just did for no reward at all.

Even when you are working towards a reward, Like growing rubies it'll still get fucked up cuz your jars are prone to breaking.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Games like this have gotten so annoying, repeatedly check every room for conversation changes. blah, most of the time spent in this game is doing the exact same thing you just did for no reward at all.

Even when you are working towards a reward, Like growing rubies it'll still get fucked up cuz your jars are prone to breaking.
Get better jars

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This I'm sure, Like everything else is locked away behind a long series of dialogs you need to hunt for after you have aligned all the fucking planets.
called a real VN.
Working on the mid game stuff for lesser the felling tho.
And in future version, quest will be more accessible (direclty on the screen for lesser again the feeling of bein lost)

Morho

May 16, 2023
this was realy interesting game...but whoring MC girls....i am realy glad u r back but if u r palanig to do it again u should stay back :D

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Has the option to build a body for the MC been implemented yet ?
That was in the last version I played so it's probably still in the rebuild/update
I'm attaching a video that summarizes the main technical changes to the game since January.

See you soon.
>I just tried the new version, I tried to use my old saves, the persistent data is gone/irrelevant eventhough the saves load up, trying some of the menus broke it,
ok that was expected.
>Try deleting my saves and starting again, I notice the persistent from when I tried to see if playing a new game would fix it is still there, new relationship menu still breaks the game
Ok where (outside of the game file) are the persistent saves located?

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Looks damn good if I do say so myself. But if the description is anything to go by I might want to wait a bit for this to get translated better.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes