3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Man, long time no see. I remember playing this years ago. And I take it that it got unshelved, and the dev is working on it again.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just found a bug on this version about the caravan.
Please do new game : too much big changes for savegame compatibility, and no savegame compatibility until 0.4.0. Sorry

Reactions: Mackbell

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Just found a bug on this version about the caravan.
Please do new game : too much big changes for savegame compatibility, and no savegame compatibility until 0.4.0. Sorry
I had already cheated to get through a couple of days ago but I guess I'll just play next update from scratch now...

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I had already cheated to get through a couple of days ago but I guess I'll just play next update from scratch now...
For this bug, I will upload a hotfix 0.3.32d, it doesn't destroy your save, you can continue your initial game on 0.3.32 the caravan will be opened

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at making a compressed Android port of The Pleasuremancer v0.3.32c.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Reactions: DarkMirrodin

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've had a go at making a compressed Android port of The Pleasuremancer v0.3.32c.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: WorkUpload
Maybe wait next version soon, this version is not as stable as I was thinking.

Reactions: Eonor and Morrister

Canduterio

Jan 2, 2018
As soon as I finish the first training with Yehran the game crashes, any idea? I started a new game, not using old saves.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
this game is so grindy man XD i cant send money to this guy 1686320856447.png after some time he just disappear from the map

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes