3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You play on the last version right ?

I have no error on this.
Screenshot or save possible ? with actually what you exactly do.
Thanks
I borked my saves because I tried to paste old files over new files to get the runicuve working.
You cannot even click it to build a body in the new version. This gives an un ignorable error that boots you out of game.

The selling problem does not happen when you sell individual items. If you sell 5 or more items at once, you get an ignorable error every time. Any items. I dont have a save to offer, sorry. The error happens if you sell any stack of items.
I was playing from a new game in this version.

The old version works. Both selling and runicuve work properly in the older version so the problem only exists in the new version.

Reactions: DarkMirrodin

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
I'm currently building my body I've got all the parts but the plans aren't showing up. Does anyone know how to fix this or have i just got a bugged game?

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
for people who have a crash when you open the tab to create the body, try putting this file in the game folder and tell me the result

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hello, I just started playing the game and I know the game is translated in english and not written in english but there are just too many mistakes with the pronouns... lots of his/him instead of her. it's kinda annoying when there are just so many :/

It's mostly in the part about the succubus war, tons of time it talks about his arrmies instead of her, or says him while it's clearly a female (succubus you know it would be incubbus otherwise)

Sinon a part ça le jeu est vraiment super les gars continuez comme ça :p

EDIT : Par contre les fights qui durent une eternité faut fixer ça les gars, on s'emmerde tellement, maintenir controle enfoncé en pensant a regarder sa quantité de PV pour pas mourrir c'est loin d'être passionnant :/

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
DarkMirrodin

If you load the attached save and talk to ezmella about supporting you for mayor.

1. telling her my platform is stronger village gives uncaught exception

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'dialogue/ezmella/[ezmella_set]/ironique.png': could not find image. ('dialogue/ezmella/set3/ironique.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/Ezmella.rpyc", line 3548, in script
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 778, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "D:\games_win\HG\The Pleasuremancer\The_Pleasuremancer-0.3.25_pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 676, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'dialogue/ezmella/[ezmella_set]/ironique.png': could not find image. ('dialogue/ezmella/set3/ironique.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.25 - Stable version 
Sat Dec 31 18:50:53 2022
2. if I pick "less foreigners" then one of the lines by her is untranslated french instead of english.

3. if instead of talking to her I talk to the dwarf, it bugs out and thinks I am talking to him in his workshop instead of the inn.

4. If I talk to ezmella in that save and ask to play a game of magical three. then the 2nd line of dialog she gives is untranslated

animet

Feb 7, 2019
I remember playing this some years ago, thought i saw it abandoned a couple weeks or months ago and here i see it today on the latest updates section

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes