3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there any way to unlock all scenes, even with cheating or something, or if someone has a save with all unlocked.
Save before a choice, make your choice... watch the scene... either scroll back or load the save, pick something else and repeat

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I've been a fan and a follower from very early on. Now I'm starting a new run through because old saves don't work, and I have died 7 consecutive times on the initial fight in the intro.

This is a great story, and the art is amazing.

That I will no longer be participating in because the fight mechanics are crap and there is no autosave.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
any chance for update ? this game have one of best humors ever seen.
Not for the moment, Mirrodin does not currently earn enough money to pay the artist, so he prefers to work on his other game which does not cost him money because this artist is not hired but is a collaborator of Mirrodin.
But don't worry, this game is not abandoned ^^

brainerr

Aug 18, 2018
Not for the moment, Mirrodin does not currently earn enough money to pay the artist, so he prefers to work on his other game which does not cost him money because this artist is not hired but is a collaborator of Mirrodin.
But don't worry, this game is not abandoned ^^
What is his other game?

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
Had forgotten about this game and decided to replay what's out since I had only played an earlier version before. With multiple reloads and saves I've managed to get all the gallery Images except for two of Ezmella's, anyone know how to get numbers 14 and 21? Counting 1, 2 as the top two, then 3, 4 as the two below those and so on, 21 is the very bottom image, 14 is the right side image below the whipping scene.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
I need some help - can't progress the main quest after collecting 50 wood. Clicking on the tower and getting only the options screen for patrol reports. 0.3.22d

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I need some help - can't progress the main quest after collecting 50 wood. Clicking on the tower and getting only the options screen for patrol reports. 0.3.22d
There is a long standing bug...
Sell all planks except last one...
Then enter inventory and throw the last one away...
Then go get 50 and it will work

CuriousSpectre

Mar 21, 2018
I can't progress with two quests:

First:
The Autumn quest, to grow the rubies.
I have more than enough large rubies (more than 50) but Autumn wants big rubies.
(As the quest description says).
But no matter how long I wait, I can never grow a big ruby. Grows stops at large rubies?
When I talk to her she asks me if I can show my success, and I answer not yet.. :(

Second:
The Quest to repair the tower. I collected more than 50 planks, but each time I go to the tower, I can only manage my settings.
caju said:
There is a long standing bug...
Sell all planks except last one...
Then enter inventory and throw the last one away...
Then go get 50 and it will work
But this did not work for me. i sold all my planks but one, left the shop, threw the last plank away and collected 51 new planks. But I still do not get any options to rebuild the tower.

Edit:
I also realized the numbers do not add up. After I threw away all my planks and go to cellect new, it says I collected 8 Planks, but in my inventory I see a different number. I tried this twice and once i got 11 and the second time i got 18 planks

I finally managed to finish this part. I repeated the process and collected exactly 50 planks, and went back to the tower during sunset. This time it worked.
I dont know if it was the exect number, the time of day or just luck,.. now I only need to fix the Autumn quest.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I can't progress with two quests:

First:
The Autumn quest, to grow the rubies.
I have more than enough large rubies (more than 50) but Autumn wants big rubies.
(As the quest description says).
But no matter how long I wait, I can never grow a big ruby. Grows stops at large rubies?
When I talk to her she asks me if I can show my success, and I answer not yet.. :(

Second:
The Quest to repair the tower. I collected more than 50 planks, but each time I go to the tower, I can only manage my settings.

But this did not work for me. i sold all my planks but one, left the shop, threw the last plank away and collected 51 new planks. But I still do not get any options to rebuild the tower.

I dont know if it was the exect number, the time of day or just luck,.. now I only need to fix the Autumn quest.
Same answer... Sell all but 1... then throw the last one away...
Then, grow 8

CuriousSpectre

Mar 21, 2018
Same answer... Sell all but 1... then throw the last one away...
Then, grow 8
I already tried this, id did not work for me :(

Well, I managed to progress the main story, and she magically appears to assist me in my conquer. So I guess I am able to skip this part.

Thank you for your help!

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Yo! Is there a fully unlocked save file for the last version? Art looks nice but the grind is bit too much for me :/

Reactions: Damnd

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
i was out for a while but please tell me that author left original "faceless" hooded protagonist it's hilarious

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
Fuck. Didn't know the author is downbad currently. My thoughts and prayers go out to them all.

Reactions: StJesuz
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes