3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
FYI I'm having a repeated problem with the game not recognizing the cote de sierra for drink with yerhan 2, the 50 boards, or the 8 rubies. In order to get past those points I have to go to those respective items in the inventory and throw them away (dirnking the wine and adding doesn't work, only throwing away), then rebuild them (or in the case of the wine, use the console to add it). Once I do that it recognizes their presence.

However, In my original game (started from scratch) I had a bug where Ezmerelda never gave the option to dance for me, and even after going to the tower the only available option was to train her, which gave a message that I had to do something first. Restarted with a save game + after the brothel building and she seems to be working fine, but I haven't seen any succubus scenes even though the tower is almost built & I've grown the rubies twice, despite having chosen to keep Ishary and the game telling me that she would be coming after me. Very frustrating, I have yet to actually be able to play through the game with all options working.

Finally, even when I delete the game folder and unzip a new copy, my old saves are still being pulled in from somewhere, and I can't help but wonder if that's screwing with the game somehow given how finicky it's been in the past. Any idea what other location the game might be saving files and referencing them?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
It sucks, but try throwing away your wood and rebuilding - for me that works and the goblin recognizes the wood the second time.
Same thing with the rubbies? I saw your comment saying you can add things in with console can you tell me how (I really don't want to grind out 8 more large rubbies)
EDIT: just did it. it didn't work
EDIT 2: I did it a second time and it worked I think I figured out the glitch. For anyone reading. YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN ONE SAVE. By that I don't mean that you can't have multiple saves but that YOU CAN'T RELOAD. Toss away the wood/rubbies you currently have and work your way back WITHOUT loading once. then and only then will the game register your items. This seems to be a recurring bug in the game as in the tutorial level if you get the poison then save at the camp before using it then any reload won't register the poison in your inventory.

Last edited:
Reactions: TempTitle

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Found another bug one that can't be fixed by just throwing away items and reacquiring them. If you learn all the plans for human body parts and then reload to before you got them (and the book that gives you the plans) then when you read the book the plans will spawn "empty" in your inventory and you will not have learned them or be capable of using them thus soft locking you from progressing at all.
Edit: fixed it by deleting the "Persistent" file from saves

Last edited:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Do the ships ever leave Jaka? I recall a 'no' in my first play through in 3-22b.

Oboe.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Found another bug one that can't be fixed by just throwing away items and reacquiring them. If you learn all the plans for human body parts and then reload to before you got them (and the book that gives you the plans) then when you read the book the plans will spawn "empty" in your inventory and you will not have learned them or be capable of using them thus soft locking you from progressing at all.
Edit: fixed it by deleting the "Persistent" file from saves
all problems due to the loading of the save should be fixed in the 0.3.22D which will normally arrive soon (no ETA)

Do the ships ever leave Jaka? I recall a 'no' in my first play through in 3-22b.
The C version there are just bug fixes and since I don't remember reading a message saying that it's a bug then currently nothing is changed regarding the boats.

=======
We're sorry that there are so many problems with this game and we're doing everything we can to remove the bugs.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
FYI I'm having a repeated problem with the game not recognizing the cote de sierra for drink with yerhan 2, the 50 boards, or the 8 rubies. In order to get past those points I have to go to those respective items in the inventory and throw them away (dirnking the wine and adding doesn't work, only throwing away), then rebuild them (or in the case of the wine, use the console to add it). Once I do that it recognizes their presence.

However, In my original game (started from scratch) I had a bug where Ezmerelda never gave the option to dance for me, and even after going to the tower the only available option was to train her, which gave a message that I had to do something first. Restarted with a save game + after the brothel building and she seems to be working fine, but I haven't seen any succubus scenes even though the tower is almost built & I've grown the rubies twice, despite having chosen to keep Ishary and the game telling me that she would be coming after me. Very frustrating, I have yet to actually be able to play through the game with all options working.

Finally, even when I delete the game folder and unzip a new copy, my old saves are still being pulled in from somewhere, and I can't help but wonder if that's screwing with the game somehow given how finicky it's been in the past. Any idea what other location the game might be saving files and referencing them?
what is the console command for the wine cote de sierra? i am really stuck at the moment because it does not recognise the wine i already have

Last edited:
Reactions: caju

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
FYI, all renpy games save saves in 2 different locations :
- in the game folder
- in "C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\RenPy", for the pleasuremancer the folder is "Powerofpleasure-1489067487"

TheHanyou

Aug 29, 2017
I'm hardlocked from Story Progression due to the Yehran being bugged when I try to talk to him in the tower. Please help. It happens no matter what on my New Game run for the Update, and also when I use the NG+

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Yerhan.rpy", line 1280, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'allegeance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Yerhan.rpyc", line 1278, in script
  File "E:\Hentai\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "E:\Hentai\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 949, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "E:\Hentai\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Hentai\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.22.b - Silver edition - Stable version 
Mon May 04 10:43:19 2020

TheHanyou

Aug 29, 2017
I'm hardlocked from Story Progression due to the Yehran being bugged when I try to talk to him in the tower. Please help. It happens no matter what on my New Game run for the Update, and also when I use the NG+

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Yerhan.rpyc", line 1278, in script
  File "E:\Hentai\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "E:\Hentai\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 949, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "E:\Hentai\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Hentai\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.22.b - Silver edition - Stable version
Mon May 04 10:43:19 2020
Nevermind. Just saw that it was updated to fix this lol

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
How do you recall Godelins from caravan scouting? I have 16 Godelin Scouts allocated to caravan scouting and I want to make them available for caravan raids. It seems that once scouts are assigned to caravan scouting, they never stop scouting.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes