Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
I do wonder how gallery mods come into existence and how whatever that process is has managed to miss this game entirely

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I do wonder how gallery mods come into existence and how whatever that process is has managed to miss this game entirely
To create a gallery mod, you have to scan the files, identify where are the interesting scenes and enclose them in some kind of markers that can be processed by python code.
This is reasonably fast and can be done in a few days for most games.

In this game, the file organization is a complete mess, with nonsensical names, no comments, no logical structure. The process to create a gallery mod would be very long and tedious and nobody wants to do that.

Reactions: Lucifel

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I am not still playing this game from one year ago. I dislike forced sex ecc. My tastes.
But I think should be agood plot if mather and daughter will back home and the husband/father has to manage his future life with two lost street whores.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am not still playing this game from one year ago. I dislike forced sex ecc. My tastes.
But I think should be agood plot if mather and daughter will back home and the husband/father has to manage his future life with two lost street whores.
your choices decide what happens. not everything can be avoided.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
To create a gallery mod, you have to scan the files, identify where are the interesting scenes and enclose them in some kind of markers that can be processed by python code.
This is reasonably fast and can be done in a few days for most games.

In this game, the file organization is a complete mess, with nonsensical names, no comments, no logical structure. The process to create a gallery mod would be very long and tedious and nobody wants to do that.
Thanks for the explanation. Sad we'll never see that gallery because it's kind of good game but so much junk between scenes. I guess it does feel like a complete mess even as a game so it makes sense the structure would be too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the explanation. Sad we'll never see that gallery because it's kind of good game but so much junk between scenes. I guess it does feel like a complete mess even as a game so it makes sense the structure would be too.
try universal gallery unlocker.

3.70 star(s) 55 Votes