BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
All: So their was indeed a mother/daughter scene in the game but sadly patreon (among other issues) came down and order the developer to remove it as well as change the relationship between the two characters. However I believe a couple of people are working on the patch right now.
With the different options out there to accept viewer/player donations to their games, I wonder why the Devs would stay with Patreon and allow them to stifle or otherwise control their creativity. Something is terribly wrong with that! Kudos to those with the talent to "patch" the "mouth and hands of the oppressor". (Sorry, got carried away there for a minute.) These folks deserve our support and donations, as well!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I loaded my latest save; lo and behold there is no new content...

Edit: Wtf the links were outdated that's why..

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I loaded my latest save; lo and behold there is no new content...

Edit: Wtf the links were outdated that's why..
I think the only version updated (yet) is a 0.23 "low quality", or "Lossy", or "LQ" (2,4 Gb), the second link (win) on first page. The full quality images for 0.23 (5,3 GB) version has not (yet) updated, I believe.

I did not tested my saves (0.22 HQ) on 0.23 LQ, so, I do not know if they have compatibility issues (with my luck, of course they are going to crash).

But, if then I am not wrong, maybe that explains the problem with different versions on first page.

*NOT english native speaker

Last edited:
Reactions: Drafox

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
It says 22A on the main page mega link- so not sure what's up there- 22A has no apparent new content- and the last downlaoded file i have is version 22- from august 19th

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
It says 22A on the main page mega link- so not sure what's up there- 22A has no apparent new content- and the last downlaoded file i have is version 22- from august 19th
It is probably because 0.22a has bugfixes, fixed typos, that kind of thing. I've played "0.23 Lossy", and there is new content. But I will not give spoilers! :p

You can try it, dude! Check it on first page (this thread), second links available.

*NOT a english native speaker

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
The compressed version is for V23. Have to use mixdrop as nopy has an error. Lots of good new content. Recommended to download. Including a particularly hot 3 some scene - no spoilers! V22a was a bug fix for 1 of the 3 routes.

Reactions: Paco Loco

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I think the only version updated (yet) is a 0.23 "low quality", or "Lossy", or "LQ" (2,4 Gb), the second link (win) on first page. The full quality images for 0.23 (5,3 GB) version has not (yet) updated, I believe.

I did not tested my saves (0.22 HQ) on 0.23 LQ, so, I do not know if they have compatibility issues (with my luck, of course they are going to crash).

But, if then I am not wrong, maybe that explains the problem with different versions on first page.

*NOT english native speaker
HQ version 0.23:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-point-of-no-return-v0-23-ds23games.57998/post-6668308

Reactions: Paco Loco

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
For a while there I was wondering what it would take to get her to lose the glasses.
The next update should prove interesting, well, I'm hoping anyway.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.60 star(s) 56 Votes