DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Whats the difference between 0.22 and 022a ?
It corrects an error on the Deception route. See:

I did that but it won't work till the fix patch or new update - guess this route wasn't implemented yet.

DS23G

File "game/B9A.rpy", line 454, in script call
call B9a from _call_B9a
ScriptError: could not find label 'B9a'. - checked the code, there's only label B9b as I mentioned in the edit. Restarting the game won't help because dev didn't add this choice to the game. Unfortunately, I'm just a parasite that doesn't use Patreon so complaining would be hypocrisy, but maybe you or someone else could report this.

- explanation is here
Ah, seems like an error caused be the re-assembling I had to do because of Patreon's complaint, since that particular path leads to the big no-no scene I had to take out. That shouldn't lead to B9a anymore (since that label has been completely removed in the new Patreon version), but A9a. Thankfully, it's a one second fix. If you can edit the file yourself, just switch "B9a" with "A9a".

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
A script and plot without coherence or meaning to the story.
Some kidnappers who lengthen their time in a house and only have the abductees in sexy underwear without hardly touching them.
Super realistic!!
If it had been done realistically, the game would be very short. And then probably banned

Filt

Mar 1, 2020
Awesome!
I don't understand why it is so rare to find a plot where a strong woman (mother, teacher) sacrifices herself for the protection of a younger one (daughter, teachers)
Does anyone know anything like this?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Awesome!
I don't understand why it is so rare to find a plot where a strong woman (mother, teacher) sacrifices herself for the protection of a younger one (daughter, teachers)
Does anyone know anything like this?
I've actually read quite a few stories like that, but they werent games. If I remember any I'll let you know. In the meantime you can PM me with your liked/disliked tags and situations that turn you on like the matriarch sacrifice here and I'll get back to you when I have the time.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Seems like the story's close to wrapping up, I guess. Unless the dev plans to take the story on the road.

Reactions: FookU2

dalmiro2

Jul 16, 2020
Hi. How can I get te mother-daugther scene with Chris? I have tried difrent options, but nothing...

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm trying to catch up on this thread, seems like a lot has happened. The last version I played was 0.15. If there was indeed a Mother- Daughter scene then that was pretty bold because Patreon is all over that kind of content now. I know a lot of games get around it through low-effort text changes like "landlady", but that's what you have to do. If the dev is posting a non-censored version on Discord, he needs to be careful because that can get you in deep shit with Patreon too.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does anybody know what was changed from 0.22 to 0.22a? I'm sure it was just a bigfix, but figured I would ask. I see the changelog hasn't been updated. I don't remember any bugs in 0.22, but...never know

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm trying to catch up on this thread, seems like a lot has happened. The last version I played was 0.15. If there was indeed a Mother- Daughter scene then that was pretty bold because Patreon is all over that kind of content now. I know a lot of games get around it through low-effort text changes like "landlady", but that's what you have to do. If the dev is posting a non-censored version on Discord, he needs to be careful because that can get you in deep shit with Patreon too.
The whole setting is actually not at all suitable for patreon.

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes