LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
@LightmanP Care to elaborate? Nothing I said was wrong. Appreciate the like, but I'm thinking you misclicked.
I just don't agree, that's all. Netori tag doesn't exist on F95 and ntr tag on F95 is defined as follows: NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
And this is not what's happening in the scenes with Max, a secondary character that we see for barely 5 minutes. I just wouldn't want ntr tag to be applied to something that is not it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I just don't agree, that's all. Netori tag doesn't exist on F95 and ntr tag on F95 is defined as follows: NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
And this is not what's happening in the scenes with Max, a secondary character that we see for barely 5 minutes. I just wouldn't want ntr tag to be applied to something that is not it.
Is that really the case? I don't know the scene we're talking about here. I'll have a look at it later.

However, If you`re right, then NTR is already wrongly explained in this forum. No idea who wrote this nonsense, but apparently that was someone who has no clue. That could of course also explain the eternal argument in this forum.

In fact, NTR is when someone in a stable relationship is stolen away (stolen from the relationship) by someone else and then reaches in his bed. Which in plain language means that there can be no NTR without an existing relationship. A simple LI is not enough for this. It is also not enough if the partner is only betrayed. The partner really has to be stolen from the relationship. NTR stands for the japanese words Ne To Ri ( 寝取り) and Ne To Rare ( 寝取られ ).

Neotri: you are stealing someone's partner from their realtionship (being the culpit of NTR)
Netorare: someone steals your partner from your relationship (being the victim of NTR)

which correctly translated mean exactly that. These are not arbitrarily strung together letters. Feel free to research this yourself if you don't believe me. Anyone who has never heard of the words Netori and Netorare simply doesn't know what NTR is.

If you are really right, and it is defined in the forum as you say, then it is time for this error to be corrected slowly. Then maybe this argument will finally stop.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is that really the case? I don't know the scene we're talking about here. I'll have a look at it later.

However, If you`re right, then NTR is already wrongly explained in this forum. No idea who wrote this nonsense, but apparently that was someone who has no clue. That could of course also explain the eternal argument in this forum.

In fact, NTR is when someone in a stable relationship is stolen away (stolen from the relationship) by someone else and then reaches in his bed. Which in plain language means that there can be no NTR without an existing relationship. A simple LI is not enough for this. It is also not enough if the partner is only betrayed. The partner really has to be stolen from the relationship. NTR stands for the japanese words Ne To Ri ( 寝取り) and Ne To Rare ( 寝取られ ).

Neotri: you are stealing someone's partner from their realtionship (being the culpit of NTR)
Netorare: someone steals your partner from your relationship (being the victim of NTR)

which correctly translated mean exactly that. These are not arbitrarily strung together letters. Feel free to research this yourself if you don't believe me. Anyone who has never heard of the words Netori and Netorare simply doesn't know what NTR is.

If you are really right, and it is defined in the forum as you say, then it is time for this error to be corrected slowly. Then maybe this argument will finally stop.

Also, here's F95zone's definition: NTR - (A game) Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
I don't see the tag changing or the war stopping. It is what is and is debated in so many threads.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
In that case you didn't read the post carefully enough. I specifically wrote wanting to tag with "netori", ntr wasn't mentioned. Sam, the sysadmin has mentioned before that netori is among the tags they want to add. They just haven't gotten around to reworking tags yet.

EDIT: I was interrupted when writing this and forgot to link my source:
We will create a netori tag (plus many more) when we redo the tagging system.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightmanP

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

Most of what you wrote here is wrong. Netorare and netori has nothing to with partners or relationships... but as you said, you can read up on it.

Look at what Japanese hentai retailers will tag as netorare and ntr. It has nothing to do with relationships, but everything to do with love interests and jealousy.

I've been to shops in Tokyo that had some of the hentai I've read online. Stories about childhood friends or missing out on dating your crush because someone else beat you to it, are all labeled ntr there... and they should be.

Elaboration:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
For what it's worth, I have always considered this to be atleast partially (depending on the route) an NTR story, as I've stated very early in the thread. Classic NTR hentai by authors like Sanbun Kyoden, Arakure, Itou Eight, Ichimatsu or Tamagou, among others, were a major influence on the writing. But somehow, despite some of these authors pretty much being the cornerstones of the genre, that classic, female MC centric NTR is not considered NTR in the realm of western erotic games.

Not that I particulary care anymore (god knows that I don't want to partake in yet another "what even is NTR" argument), just wanted to get that out: I , the author, think its NTR, but by the site's definition, it's not.

Kuroczan132

Apr 1, 2018
Anyone had this problem before?

Edit, there's no scene after ,,Let him do his thing". This scene doesn't exist in a code or its in the other file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For what it's worth, I have always considered this to be atleast partially (depending on the route) an NTR story, as I've stated very early in the thread. Classic NTR hentai by authors like Sanbun Kyoden, Arakure, Itou Eight, Ichimatsu or Tamagou, among others, were a major influence on the writing. But somehow, despite some of these authors pretty much being the cornerstones of the genre, that classic, female MC centric NTR is not considered NTR in the realm of western erotic games.

Not that I particulary care anymore (god knows that I don't want to partake in yet another "what even is NTR" argument), just wanted to get that out: I , the author, think its NTR, but by the site's definition, it's not.
Your story would 100% get the NTR tag japanese stores give, no doubt. If you wanna do it more accurately than that it's netori, but they don't have the tag yet here. It's more of an incomplete tag set situation than a wrong one.

Thanks for weighing in.

Kuroczan132 If that happened on the route where the mom/daughter scene happens that could be the problem. DS23G was forced to remove it due to Patreon policies.

To fix the problem(if that's what it is) load a save before the scene and speed to your current point with CTRL.
(v.0.21 still has the scene)

Last edited:

Kuroczan132

Apr 1, 2018
Your story would 100% get the NTR tag japanese stores give, no doubt. If you wanna do it more accurately than that it's netori, but they don't have the tag yet here. It's more of an incomplete tag set situation than a wrong one.

Thanks for weighing in.

Kuroczan132 If that happened on the route where the mom/daughter scene happens that could be the problem. DS23G was forced to remove it due to Patreon policies.

To fix the problem(if that's what it is) load a save before the scene and speed to your current point with CTRL.
(v.0.21 still has the scene)
This scene happens in the shower - route where mom protects her daughter but use herself. In deception route she should take control, dunno if that's the problem.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This scene happens in the shower - route where mom protects her daughter but use herself. In deception route she should take control, dunno if that's the problem.

Have you tried starting a new game? It doesn't take more than ~2-4 mins to go through the options again if you hold CTRL.
What I did when I started a new game was that, and then I saved every 20 secs or so just to be sure.

If it happens again after that it's something you need to tell the dev.

Kuroczan132

Apr 1, 2018
Have you tried starting a new game? It doesn't take more than ~2-4 mins to go through the options again if you hold CTRL.
What I did when I started a new game was that, and then I saved every 20 secs or so just to be sure.

If it happens again after that it's something you need to tell the dev.
I did that but it won't work till the fix patch or new update - guess this route wasn't implemented yet.

DS23G

File "game/B9A.rpy", line 454, in script call
call B9a from _call_B9a
ScriptError: could not find label 'B9a'. - checked the code, there's only label B9b as I mentioned in the edit. Restarting the game won't help because dev didn't add this choice to the game. Unfortunately, I'm just a parasite that doesn't use Patreon so complaining would be hypocrisy, but maybe you or someone else could report this.

- explanation is here

Last edited:

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
I did that but it won't work till the fix patch or new update - guess this route wasn't implemented yet.

DS23G

File "game/B9A.rpy", line 454, in script call
call B9a from _call_B9a
ScriptError: could not find label 'B9a'. - checked the code, there's only label B9b as I mentioned in the edit. Restarting the game won't help because dev didn't add this choice to the game. Unfortunately, I'm just a parasite that doesn't use Patreon so complaining would be hypocrisy, but maybe you or someone else could report this.

- explanation is here
Ah, seems like an error caused be the re-assembling I had to do because of Patreon's complaint, since that particular path leads to the big no-no scene I had to take out. That shouldn't lead to B9a anymore (since that label has been completely removed in the new Patreon version), but A9a. Thankfully, it's a one second fix. If you can edit the file yourself, just switch "B9a" with "A9a".

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Kuroczan132 I understand what you mean, but I'm pretty sure genuine bugs are nice to know about pretty much no matter where they're reported from.

A corrupted save would be expected after the change, but what you reported potentially saved v1.0 from being released to his patreons with the same bug.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Ah, seems like an error caused be the re-assembling I had to do because of Patreon's complaint, since that particular path leads to the big no-no scene I had to take out
So I've already learned that the particular offending scene can be be re-acquired via discord but does this now mean the submission route will feature no further scenes like it?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
would have been better if we could play as maya imo.
It would literally make no difference. Jennifer is the one making the choices, yea... but Maya reacts to those choices and has her own scenes depending on the route as a result.

Did you only play 1 route?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
It would literally make no difference. Jennifer is the one making the choices, yea... but Maya reacts to those choices and has her own scenes depending on the route as a result.

Did you only play 1 route?
oh yes, I played around with all the options. I would just have preferred to be maya. It's a personal preference thing.
Also think about it. If given the choice between two characters... one is an old bag, and the other is new hotness... which would you choose? Old bag? or new hotness?

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Just seeing that this game got updated made me tingle. This game is easily pushing it self into my top 10.

Illy

Apr 28, 2017
A script and plot without coherence or meaning to the story.
Some kidnappers who lengthen their time in a house and only have the abductees in sexy underwear without hardly touching them.
Super realistic!!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
A script and plot without coherence or meaning to the story.
Some kidnappers who lengthen their time in a house and only have the abductees in sexy underwear without hardly touching them.
Super realistic!!
The pacing makes it better, not worse. Sure they could've forced them down and raped them, but that's not the kinda story it is.

About "lengthening their time" there... they didn't. If you watched it all you'd know. They had a guy on the outside getting a clean vehicle they could escape in along with taking care of other planning.

The whole thing happens over a relatively short time. Max is caught after 2 days of them being in the house, around that same time v0.21 ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes