Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
sorry, but last update i tried :(
over 5gb and 0 animation to the sex.....not up to the standards others are creating in 2021, who have much smaller file sizes

Reactions: Ooh

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
While I do love me some Daz big fat milf titties, I just dont see why these meatheads who just broke out of prison wouldnt just be raping these girls within the hour of taking over their house.
Will watch for updates of Daz big fat milf titties tho.
So, for my part, I am very happy that the game is not just a clumsy rape. First I'm not into it. Second, it can be assumed that the game would then have been banned very quickly. The content and setting of the game already is sharply bordering on what has been legal for many countries.

I think it's good how this game is structured so far. The developer really makes something out of this really very daring setting.
I wouldn't dare to do something like that. The developer does it, and he's doing a very good job so far. It shows good and skilled storytelling. If he could do good animation now, he would deserve a crown.

I will keep an eye on the developer with great interest even after this game is finished. (y)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I love when you stumble on an awesome game. I hate blackmail and I hate the main antagonist but this game is so damn hot because of the tension and groping. Normally I'd crucify a game with no penetration with the MC even though its obvious there should be but the writing does a good job of revealing how much the antagonist would rather slowly and methodically seduce the MC. The daughter is ridiculously hot and I love the dynamic of how she has her own hidden slutiness just waiting to be exploited. This game would be perfect if it felt less forced although I still give it 5 stars. Maybe redeem the Antagonist with an explanation of the flashback in the game where he was thwarted. Perhaps make it turn out that the MC used to actually tease him until one day he snapped. Then this will become a revenge game instead of a blackmail game.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I saw mostly flashback and dream sequence for the type of penetration Im referring to (Vaginal).
Yep. Keep trying other choices. And for future reference, when using the word "penetration", I am always referring to either vaginal or anal, and never anything else.
I remember in the beginning, when I first started playing the game, it was a bit difficult to discover new routes, but I currently have 6 different saves, each with different choices throughout. The latest update was when the real goodies started to happen, if that helps any.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Yep. Keep trying other choices. And for future reference, when using the word "penetration", I am always referring to either vaginal or anal, and never anything else.
I remember in the beginning, when I first started playing the game, it was a bit difficult to discover new routes, but I currently have 6 different saves, each with different choices throughout. The latest update was when the real goodies started to happen, if that helps any.
Second Playthrough here I come. Now I almost wish there was a walkthrough.

Reactions: FookU2

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
have the males been revealed to also be relatives? I'm asking because I'm only interested in M/F incest.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
have the males been revealed to also be relatives? I'm asking because I'm only interested in M/F incest.
There's probably mother/daughter incest at most in the game, but no. The males, except for the family's father who's absent, are all criminals.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
hey guys,
today i had nothing to do so i create a gallery mod for the version 0.15.I must see if i can continue this mod or not in the future.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
I guess you won't be updating the gallery anymore

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes