chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Back in 0.24 the dev said that each of the routes now have totally different branching stories at this point on, so for each update they were going to focus on one route at a time.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
"nearly 40 boomer parents" who are quite literally two decades too young to actually be boomers.

Nov 3, 2021
Is a good game. An hot mother and daughter (especially this one).. I like it

And by the way, what's the problem with renders? I see them very well, with good quality.
Pertaining to renders, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought playing a compressed version reduces pixels. I play the high GB version myself. I'm thinking the compressed version is maybe 720 p and the better to be 1080 p.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
What is the game about? Is it worth it playing?
A highschool bully escapes prison with two inmates and arrives by accident at MC's (wife and mother of a young girl) doorstep. The escapees lay low in the house while at the same time trying to corrupt the MC, her daughter and her daughter's friend. After a few days they split and escape while taking the three women as hostages.

There are three ways to play: deception, defiance or submission route, this update apparently focuses on the deception route while the previous one was a submissive one.

The premise is quite interesting and already there's some sexy action although there's a room for a lot more of nasty and degrading scenarios. In some aspects the game is similar to The Tyrant: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-9-4b-saddoggames.6025/ but it's a female protagonist game so that might be a plus for some (for me it is).

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I swear, I couldn't get past where v.24 ended (the back of the van scene)...

IT'S 6+ GB!! and I couldn't see a single new scene...am I doing something wrong here?
anyone here would be kind enough to help a fool like me out? Would appreciate the help very much..

I guess this has something to do with the routes? WHICH I"M COMPLETELY CLUELESS ABOUT..

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Last update was the same... I dowloaded the update and there was nothing so i had to download lossy version, there was the update. Am i suppose to download lossy now aswell? Anybody tried?

Rizsids

Oct 2, 2020
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.
update to 0.25 please, i would appreciate that, thank you very much

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Last update was the same... I dowloaded the update and there was nothing so i had to download lossy version, there was the update. Am i suppose to download lossy now aswell? Anybody tried?
Seeing as lossy explicitly states it's version 0.24 I highly doubt it.

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
what incest? M/d? F/d?
not sure if you're responding to my comment or asking about the incest in this game but in any case there was incest between the mother and daughter but it seems to be removed in all recent updates all i have left is this save that doesn't work. 00001.jpg

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes