母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
So I was looking through the image folder and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I've tried to get thoe scenes up but they don't appear to be in the game. Are these just leftover images that weren't used and, if so, WHY NOT!!! They are really hot. Grateful for any insight the forum can offer.
Due to the Patreon's a.n.t.i.-.i.n.c.e.s.t
The gallery mod can help you replay those scenes

Reactions: dbp5ca

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Grateful for any insight the forum can offer.
This scene was i think it was 2-3 updates earlyer but then i think patreon has something say to DS23Games so he changed/delete the scene in the patreon version.If i remember it exist an "uncensored" version but only on his discord
can we see them please
i think you can see this scene in the gallery mod

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Due to the Patreon's a.n.t.i.-.i.n.c.e.s.t
The gallery mod can help you replay those scenes
Figured it was something like that though I'm surprised the images are still in the folder. The scene during the threesome
unfortunately isn't in the gallery mod :(

Nov 3, 2021
Anyone know how to get on the deception route? I have a submission and a resistance playthrough but i always end up on one of them instead of deception....
Her answers/picks should represent her trying to deceive them, hence earning their trust. How she answers determines what route she's on. I think!

Reactions: Oskal

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
Can someone tell me other novels like this one? I really like the concept. (if it has incest even more)

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
found this game yesterday, the only thing i have to say is that is a keeper, incredible work dev (y)(y)(y)

Feb 21, 2020
What a shame about the new update method ... you have to wait almost months for a single route and the worst thing is that there is no longer "strong" content as at the beginning. there was potential but I no longer have faith xd

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Figured it was something like that though I'm surprised the images are still in the folder. The scene during the threesome
unfortunately isn't in the gallery mod :(
Can you have a screenshot or convert them to suitable format. The .webp isn't supported on the forum though only the own uploader can see it by self.

Nov 3, 2021
Weird, all 3 girls make the trip in my run and there were a few scenes between Chris and Jennifer as well.
There are 3 routes in this game and they are interwoven. Just picking 1 answer that doesn't correspond to the route you are on will change future scenes. For instance, the deception route was posted earlier and if you were to follow it you would end up with scenes with Chris and Jennifer and, Maya being left at home. This game has lots of avenues to each route so, 20 people could potentially see 20 different sets of scenes. Or not!

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes