Nov 3, 2021
i cant go further than 0.24 even with 0.25 files. any idea why?
It's the choices you make. Refuse, give in, stop him, OK, no too risky, insist on it, try to keep Maya out of it, drink cautiously, try to ignore him, offer just yourself, offer yourself instead... This will put you on the deception route but, Maya won't be included, and you will miss out on other scenes like a threesome with Jennifer, Maya, and the boss man (I forget his name). Try different choices and see where get. There are three routes to explore.

Nov 3, 2021
the Nopy link is not working this error appears when I click on download. Error 50x can someone help me this has happened in several games for me but no one has given me an answer.
Nopy started as a side project in June 2017, with the goal of creating a sustainable, ad free, privacy focused, full speed file hosting service. Despite some issues here and there, we're incredibly proud to say that we were successful for these past 4 years. We never imagined this weekend project would grow to serve 10s of millions of files and over 15 petabytes of bandwidth every month. Even more astounding is the level of support nopy received from the userbase, fueling our growth and allowing us to maintain a high level 100% community driven service.

However, unfortunately we are now no longer able to continue operating, due to issues with payment processors. We use Patreon and Buymeacoffee for collecting donations, who in turn use Paypal, Stripe, and Payoneer for payouts. Stripe payouts are only available in a limited number of countries. Our PayPal account was abruptly banned last year with no explanation or option to appeal. Finally, we started having issues with Payoneer 3 months ago, with severe delays in reissuing an expired debit card, and suddenly a couple of weeks ago they completely blocked our account, again with no explanation other than "it's under review", and no further response.

This means, as of now, we have lost all ability to receive payouts from our fundraising platforms, so are unable to continue paying the $6000 server bills. We've looked at other options like other crowdfunding platforms (the majority use Stripe/Paypal/Payoneer), accepting credit card donations directly (ideally need a legal entity in US/EU for VISA/MasterCard), crypto (not widespread enough/sustainable), registering as an LLC in US or EU (having to deal with sales tax/VAT/international tax law/IRS/etc), and ultimately we've come to the conclusion that there is no realistically viable alternative at the moment. Nor do we want to sell or transfer ownership of nopy just to have it plastered in ads, completely undermining the very reason why nopy was created in the first place.

It's impossible for us to put into words how disappointed we are that nopy has come to an end, especially as it is due to third party payment processors, rather than issues with the service itself or a lack of support from our userbase. We will pause the Patreon campaign, and keep the code, database, and files backed up. If we are able to make a come back in the future, then we certainly will. Those with accounts are still able to login and delete files from the backup if you so wish. The code is unlikely to be open sourced, as things would need to be tidied up quite a bit, but we'll see.

We'd like to give a massive thanks to all the fantastic people who supported nopy throughout the years, nopy wouldn't have lasted more than 6 months without your generosity. Additionally, a final thanks to those who offered their help, expertise, advice and support out of the kindness of their hearts (especially PixelRepublic, Ryahn, and jimmy).

Jul 28, 2018
It's the choices you make. Refuse, give in, stop him, OK, no too risky, insist on it, try to keep Maya out of it, drink cautiously, try to ignore him, offer just yourself, offer yourself instead... This will put you on the deception route but, Maya won't be included, and you will miss out on other scenes like a threesome with Jennifer, Maya, and the boss man (I forget his name). Try different choices and see where get. There are three routes to explore.
so only one route was updated?

Nov 3, 2021
so only one route was updated?
I believe that is correct. I thought I read something where the Dev will ask/poll his Patreon supporters which route they want to update (one route per update) as the game progresses. So, some folks (non-Patreons) could be at their mercy.
Defiant, confronting the antagonists at every possible turn? Maybe she'll instead try to deceive them into trusting her, waiting for that one opportune moment to strike. Or she'll just be submissive, hoping that this will be the best way to protect her family.
All of these are possible and each route will lead to the final question: Will Jennifer be able to overcome this situation? Or will she cross a line, one that'll never let her go back to her past life. A Point of No Return.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Most Devs that resort to Polls end up with games going to pot - that is me being polite about it. Why cant the just develp teh games as they originally envisaged. I have dropped support for a dozen game snow because the Devs just lost it by pandering to the coin and ended up getting less coin as a result and then the games get abandoned or reworked and then abandoned because updates take a fuckin eternity.

Nov 3, 2021
Most Devs that resort to Polls end up with games going to pot - that is me being polite about it. Why cant the just develp teh games as they originally envisaged. I have dropped support for a dozen game snow because the Devs just lost it by pandering to the coin and ended up getting less coin as a result and then the games get abandoned or reworked and then abandoned because updates take a fuckin eternity.
Being a Dev must be one hell of an ego trip!

Jul 28, 2018
I believe that is correct. I thought I read something where the Dev will ask/poll his Patreon supporters which route they want to update (one route per update) as the game progresses. So, some folks (non-Patreons) could be at their mercy.
Defiant, confronting the antagonists at every possible turn? Maybe she'll instead try to deceive them into trusting her, waiting for that one opportune moment to strike. Or she'll just be submissive, hoping that this will be the best way to protect her family.
All of these are possible and each route will lead to the final question: Will Jennifer be able to overcome this situation? Or will she cross a line, one that'll never let her go back to her past life. A Point of No Return.
thanks!

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Just to be clear here, the polls determine the release order of the updates, they have no influence on the actual content. They ask which route to update first, which after that and which comes last and after all have been updated once, the cycle repeats. All routes will get updated within three months, it's just that some get priority due to Patron votes.

So, I've posted this already last month, but let me repeat it: I don't have the hardware capabilities to update all three unique routes together each month, atleast not if I want each of them to have a decent amount of content. But hey, if you happen to have a spare workstation, which allows me to render atleast 650-700 renders each month, standing around in a corner, collecting dust, feel free to send it to me, so I can go back to multi-route updates.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
SO....all my saves somehow got screwed. Is there by chance a walkthrough, yet, so I can easily catch back up, quickly?
I had like 6 different saves.
And I know that sounds funny considering there are only 3 routes, but I still made different choices and found some small easter eggs within a couple routes. (some maybe were removed after a certain time, I think...still...)
2 routes are easy to find, by just choosing the polar opposite choices, all the way through, but the 3rd route requires certain specific choices that I struggled to find last time. So, if there's at least something that let's us know those certain turning point choices, that'd be helpful. A full blown walkthrough may not be needed, but SOMETHING would be better than saving and retrying and guessing all through the game. lol

EDIT: thanks to below comment. But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
TY so much. Missed this route and I have like 4 playthroughs lol

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
That scene in the gallery mod of Maya and Stan with Jennifer watching that has no text looks like it would have been a good one. It's a shame it never made it into the game with text and part of the story.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That scene in the gallery mod of Maya and Stan with Jennifer watching that has no text looks like it would have been a good one. It's a shame it never made it into the game with text and part of the story.
I'm pretty sure I remember a scene with Maya & Stan in bed, and Jennifer tied and watching. There was a scene before it, during spin the bottle, as well, where Jennifer was cuffed to a pole and Stan & Maya did something. I never used a gallery, so they're definitely in the story.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I'm pretty sure I remember a scene with Maya & Stan in bed, and Jennifer tied and watching. There was a scene before it, during spin the bottle, as well, where Jennifer was cuffed to a pole and Stan & Maya did something. I never used a gallery, so they're definitely in the story.
It's the one with Maya and Stan and Jennifer tied to a chair watching however I can't get that scene in the game no matter which options I try. I only see it in the latest version of the gallery mod that shows it but without any text. If you have any idea how to get that scene normally and with text I'd appreciate it!

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
SO....all my saves somehow got screwed. Is there by chance a walkthrough, yet, so I can easily catch back up, quickly?
I had like 6 different saves.
And I know that sounds funny considering there are only 3 routes, but I still made different choices and found some small easter eggs within a couple routes. (some maybe were removed after a certain time, I think...still...)
2 routes are easy to find, by just choosing the polar opposite choices, all the way through, but the 3rd route requires certain specific choices that I struggled to find last time. So, if there's at least something that let's us know those certain turning point choices, that'd be helpful. A full blown walkthrough may not be needed, but SOMETHING would be better than saving and retrying and guessing all through the game. lol

EDIT: thanks to below comment. But...
Ok, here is a quick walkthrough for all three routes in part 1 of the story, since quite alot of people have been asking for it. These are not the only ways to get on each route, but they are the ideal choices for each one:

Edit: No idea why the site does this weird double spoiler thing, can't edit it out, but you should still get what it all means.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Ok, here is a quick walkthrough for all three routes in part 1 of the story, since quite alot of people have been asking for it. These are not the only ways to get on each route, but they are the ideal choices for each one:

Edit: No idea why the site does this weird double spoiler thing, can't edit it out, but you should still get what it all means.
Hi is that scene with Stan and Maya at home with Jennifer tied to a chair and tape over her mouth a part of the normal game's story or are they unused renders? Which route is that scene one if so?

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Ok went thru the game again and came across the scene but no text in it either so I guess it was removed maybe for patreon or something?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi is that scene with Stan and Maya at home with Jennifer tied to a chair and tape over her mouth a part of the normal game's story or are they unused renders? Which route is that scene one if so?
It's the one with Maya and Stan and Jennifer tied to a chair watching however I can't get that scene in the game no matter which options I try. I only see it in the latest version of the gallery mod that shows it but without any text. If you have any idea how to get that scene normally and with text I'd appreciate it!
If Jennifer refuses everything, you pretty much get put on the Maya only route. You'll find that scene in that route, I'm sure. I didn't see/use a gallery and I saw that scene the last few playthroughs I did, so I know it's regular story.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes