SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
My ports have the ability to drop mods into a folder and have them apply. If you install the game and look on your phone in the Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.thepointofnoreturn/ directory you will find a "games" subdirectory. If you drop the mod into that "games" directory it _should_ apply correctly.

I just tested it out for you, I unzipped the files into the "game" directory and ran the game and it compiled the .rpy files into .rpyc files and now the game has a Gallery.

Screenshot of the directory AFTER running the game once:
View attachment 1640403

New main menu:
View attachment 1640404
Awesome this is good to know! Hopefully doesn't require root. Is it only your ports that have this ability or all android ports?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Awesome this is good to know! Hopefully doesn't require root. Is it only your ports that have this ability or all android ports?
Not sure who has it and who doesn't. The Documents directory is a user one so no root required.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
do we have a walkthrow pdf or something for this game ?
Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue
There really arent a whole lot of choices when it all boils down.
Though the last update did introduce another split I think.

Reactions: brujah2

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a problem: When Stan finishes talking to Jennifer and leaves, my game is over, I have no new content

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Hopefully a bad end and/or loser path for defiance/resistance... With lots of Man handle over power rape... And Jen should be really salty over it until she breaks crying into her sex slavery

Back

Aug 3, 2017
What are these acronyms?! The people must know! :D
2. The point of no return (about mom, dau and 3 criminal bastards)
Came across this game after seeing another user's post. Though at times there were some rather loooong stretches of text before a choice can be made (making it feel akin to a kinetic novel at times) and that basement in this first portion of the game is incredibly mind-numbing (which the developer did a very good job of presenting the oppressive atmosphere and the dire situation the hostages were in), this game is pretty fun and quite titillating!

The renders are nice, the h-scenes were pretty "hawt", and the writing was pretty good! The renders for the environment were filled with enough details to make the world feel alive and lived in; and, (without mentioning any spoilers) there were some nice effects for the characters when applicable. At this point, most of the game's scenes takes place in a basement and the upper bedroom with enough variety in there to try other routes, and later begins to venture out to other locales which is good! (Please forgive me for saying so, but that basement was gawd-awful and like ALL the characters in the game, I hated it and spending time in there as much as them. *Thank goodness* the game is moving forward away from there!) The writing quality of the game is pretty good. It did a good job telling the story and describing what was happening on screen and gave insight to what the various characters were thinking. It needs a little clean up at several points and I also recall where dialogues were attributed to the wrong characters but overall not too bad and everything made sense per the world in the game.

And, just as an honorable mention (non-too-spoilery image below)...
Back - TPoNR - Autumn.jpg
This is a fine, fine-looking gal. She is simply gorgeous!
Also, I love how the game takes other kinds of shots like this one...
Back - TPoNR-Jen'sBack.jpg
...and I just can't place my finger why I like this Back shot so much. :unsure::whistle: Lol.

Anyway, the story is quite engaging. Can't wait to see where the dev will go next in TPoNR! Good luck and cheers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So excited for any future projects from this Dev. They dont have to be animated if you keep the scenes as hot as they are. This is one of the first times a side character not directly involved is so hot players gave her a following.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Jennifer - assets list for fan-art purposes

Skin
Molly HD for Genesis 8 Female

Base Model
Victoria 8 (Genesis 8 Female)

Hair
Rose Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)

Hair 2
Karla Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.28] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 660 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 634 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes