2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
"Mrs. Ross: - Added hub scene
- Added Scene: office handjob
- Added Scene: School Spank "

I don't even know who Mrs. Ross is, so much time passed between updates.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"Mrs. Ross: - Added hub scene
- Added Scene: office handjob
- Added Scene: School Spank "

I don't even know who Mrs. Ross is, so much time passed between updates.
once you've found the photos on the computer her story progresses and her name changes from "principal" to Mrs Ross..and the handy can commence..lol
also the photos advance the dark haired roommates story which leads to spanking..lol(you spank her..not she you)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
once you've found the photos on the computer her story progresses and her name changes from "principal" to Mrs Ross..and the handy can commence..lol
Aha, thanks! But I've the pictures (I assumed that are Maureen's ones) but Principal isn't an option anywhere. Also, what "shower" means about Pyke? This game is dark and full of mysteries...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Aha, thanks! But I've the pictures (I assumed that are Maureen's ones) but Principal isn't an option anywhere. Also, what "shower" means about Pyke? This game is dark and full of mysteries...
go to school..talk to Maureen about the photos stuff have a photo session with her..Mrs Ross should open up after that o_O...thats how it went for me

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This game is not designed to be taken seriously, at all... It is in essence a Corruption/Relationship Grinder but with a hint system that doesn't always feel helpful... Depending on the player, some content may be offensive, so just be aware... It pokes fun at many different subject matters, to include religion, history, and so forth... The visuals are ok, with some occasional lighting issues and graininess... Expect to waste an incredible amount of time trying to open up content you missed, or when the hints failed to clue you in on a next content step... There are a few bugs that create some content walls, so be aware... This is one of the few VN/Games I've ever played, where I felt a Walkthrough was practically necessary, if you wanted to experience a majority of the content, that is hinted at on the Character Information screens... I did have moments where I laughed out loud, and other moments where I was either shaking my head or found an event more crazy then funny... You may think at the very beginning, that this is a normal VN/Game, but it is so not that... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
even after applying the kind fellows patches i am still getting errors..lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because of the odd init system, the edited files won't fix the Dr. Bones problem if you started the game before you copied the edited files over. Follow the instructions in step 1 of this post to fix that on the fly.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 237574

Overview:
PoC is a sandbox adult visual novel where you play as a man who has been unlucky in love. All the women in his life laughed at him. But that will all change because he's discovered The Power of Confidence. With Confidence you can bend all the women in your life to your will, from Stacy, the girl you lusted after in school, your best friend Genie or even your innocent roommate Dorothy. With the Power of Confidence they can all be yours.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-24
Release Date: 2019-03-28
Developer: Dirty Secret Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.81
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 130005 View attachment 130001 View attachment 130002 View attachment 130003 View attachment 130004 View attachment 130007 View attachment 130000 View attachment 130009
please guide miss

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
can someone tell me how to unlock sister olivia?
Raise Dorothy's control to 15 and then go talk to her in her room. She'll ask you to learn more about the Bible and the Lord's church. After that, Sister Olivia will appear in the church as a new nun.

suzakolorde

Jun 2, 2017
Raise Dorothy's control to 15 and then go talk to her in her room. She'll ask you to learn more about the Bible and the Lord's church. After that, Sister Olivia will appear in the church as a new nun.
I have done that and still nothing. Here's my save

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have done that and still nothing. Here's my save
My instructions were for a normal playthrough. You did not mention you were 186 days in. Your game state is corrupted and in an invalid state where the Dorothy "Song of Songs" quest is complete but the flag that is set when you meet Sister Olivia during that quest is not. Considering the amount of time that has passed, you may have used an old save with an updated game version, which is not recommended.

You can open the Console (use UnRen to enable it) and enter girl[YOUNGER].level_1_quest = 1 to reset the Dorothy "Song of Songs" quest. Then, when you enter the church, Sister Olivia will be there and you can continue that quest again. However, other game variables may be in a state incompatible with this and it may very will screw up more game state. The best option is to simply start over with the current version. This is, after all, a game-in-development and starting over once in awhile is to be expected.

suzakolorde

Jun 2, 2017
My instructions were for a normal playthrough. You did not mention you were 186 days in. Your game state is corrupted and in an invalid state where the Dorothy "Song of Songs" quest is complete but the flag that is set when you meet Sister Olivia during that quest is not. Considering the amount of time that has passed, you may have used an old save with an updated game version, which is not recommended.

You can open the Console (use UnRen to enable it) and enter girl[YOUNGER].level_1_quest = 1 to reset the Dorothy "Song of Songs" quest. Then, when you enter the church, Sister Olivia will be there and you can continue that quest again. However, other game variables may be in a state incompatible with this and it may very will screw up more game state. The best option is to simply start over with the current version. This is, after all, a game-in-development and starting over once in awhile is to be expected.
Thanks

visitingtwice

Mar 13, 2017
Shortly after I used confidence to get Spike (Punk) to sleep/shower at my place, I encountered a lot of crashes basically every time I would start in my house. I see that you have looked through different scripts/character files and troubleshot some of them, so I'd like to add this to the list of bugs.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Shortly after I used confidence to get Spike (Punk) to sleep/shower at my place, I encountered a lot of crashes basically every time I would start in my house. I see that you have looked through different scripts/character files and troubleshot some of them, so I'd like to add this to the list of bugs.
Please post the crash trace.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes