2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Please note that clearly says that it is only for v0.81. It will not work properly for later releases.

The idea was to help people out with the current version (at that time), show the developer how easy it was to fix these issues, and to encourage the developer to take more into account the experience of the users before each release. However, I'm not about to do his work for him if he does not apply these fixes and fix new issues in future releases, which he hasn't. See my review.

Reactions: L7Bear

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got a brand new secret NOT to tell;)
The current version (.91) contains:
1,400+ renders (and 30+ animations)
54,000+ words
9 romancable women
Current Build: / (& )
Estimated Next Version: Around July 20

coming from

I've updated Power of Confidence again with a few bug fixes and some rebalancing. Version .91 will be in the last few posts.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Dl new version, and... crash after crash, again. I'm done.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well now... I've run into a slew of bugs, state corruptions, code typos, and just poor code design. Too many to list edit fixes so I've attached the six edited files to this post. Just copy them into the game folder overwriting the originals.

Only valid for version 0.81.
v0.9 update The idea was to help people out with the current version (at that time), show the developer how easy it was to fix these issues, and to encourage the developer to take more into account the experience of the users before each release. However, I'm not about to do his work for him if he does not apply these fixes and fix new issues in future releases, which he hasn't. See my review.

These will fix various game crashes and most of the whole remote control of a girl with a gifted toy scenarios. You will be able to prepare Dorothy, Deanna, Maureen, Genie, and Stacy for remote control. You will be able to give the vibrator to Dorothy, the magic wand to Stacy, and they will affect their remote control scenes.

Update I added three new files to fix a Sister Olivia corrupted sermon bug, re-enable the different control actions for Ms. Ross after you get the hand job, and fix the living room scene with Maureen where you call in Deana (you now get a sequence of two scenes with both of them and the possibility of Dorothy peeking).

Update I updated script.rpy, nun.rpy, and added locations.rpy to fix a bug when you meet Crowley (Rhymes with Holy!!!), with waiting for Sister Olivia to do research on the Knights of Confidence, and when Dorothy comes downstairs and meets Crowley (Rhymes with Holy!!!). If you've already started the game (because of the odd initialization system), you may have to use the Console (use UnRen to enable) to initialize a variable: bones_villain_talk=0

Update I added schedule.rpy to fix a bug that kept Spike from appearing in your shower or living room after you invite her to use your place when she needs it. There is a peek and confidence scene when she is in the shower but there is no content for the living room despite the fact that the location app shows she is there.

Now I understand why you wanted to use the console to get the vibrator since it no longer appears in the store after you give it to Dorothy but it also does not affect her remote control scenes. Use quest_items.add_item(item_vibrator) to add a vibrator to your quest inventory and quest_items.add_item(item_magic_wand) to add the magic wand. However, trying to give them to Dorothy or Stacy (respectively) still will not work until you install the attached edited files; or the developer fixes these bugs in a future release.

I do hope y'all find this helpful.
They called your bug fixes unofficial bug fixes but to me they where essential bug fixes.. ;) maybe change it to official bug fixes would have been better since you actually fixed his game and made it playable again.(y) I hope the developer incorporates your fixes in newer version since you prackticly did his job for him.:whistle:

Reactions: Canto Forte

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
They called your bug fixes unofficial bug fixes but to me they where essential bug fixes.. ;) maybe change it to official bug fixes would have been better since you actually fixed his game and made it playable again.(y)
Thank you for that. I just wanted to help players out.
However, it can never be called official unless it was provided by the developer himself.
I hope the developer incorporates your fixes in newer version since you prackticly did his job for him.:whistle:
He hasn't and it seems he never will.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
He hasn't and it seems he never will.
:confused: It is still said to see that the developer wont even take your fixes. i saw this with Bagger of the net too where every update reinstate bugs witch is later fixed by a mod, and still refuses to fix their game and simply abondon it and start the same shit :poop: again and call it a remaster with even bigger bugs then before..o_O

Also i understand why you cant keep updating this fix it is just too much work, to keep it up to date especially if a developer wont even acknowlage their game is buggy as hell.. And you can even call it unplayable mess at this rate..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes