2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Well, the story does go out of the window when they tell you about "The Power of Confidence". I feel that they could have called the MC's power anything BUT "confidence", that way it would have been a little less silly. I know that the title is supposed to be "The Power of Confidence", but if you play the game, you'll notice that it's more like the Power of Hypnosis/Magic.

The tone of the game's prologue seems to be serious, but the zombie-face that every female character shows whenever the MC uses his "confidence" and that whole "confidence speech" with the "join us brahh, bitches be crazaaay, we are just good samaritans by graciously sharing our dicks with them" by the douches from school make me think that this developer is just trying to be funny. My advice would be to either commit to a serious tone or just go crazy with the whole silliness shtick, but anything in the middle seems just weird.
JUST.... exactly thank you very mush

Reactions: HunterSeeker

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
so is he still working on Goodnight Kiss? (that game is also a buggy mess)
Oh... this is from "that" dev... the maker of the game with the single most hideous model I have yet to encounter for a "love interest", the step daughter that could easily be confused as the spawn of Gollum suffering thru chemotherapy. It all makes sense now...

suiz

May 3, 2018
I like it, its not top tier or anything but it gets right to the point and hits my mind control fetish. I hope we get more.
Can you recommend any more mindcontrol games? This is so my fetish as well...

I played the gift reloaded (too bad it's not finished)

Also looking in to Lab rats, lucretias legacy and deviant discoveries

cell943

Oct 14, 2017

Just search for the tags "mind control", "hypno", "hypnosis", and "corruption". You can also check out and . A lot of standard games feature elements of mind control, the most recent and notable example being Ayura Crisis. It doesn't have an English translation, so I can't post it here, but you can check out ulmf, a-s, or nyaa. "Predation" is also a variant on that which does have a topic on this site.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

Prison Battleship 1 and 2.
Play the original The Gift as well, it is different enough from Reloaded to be worth it. And there are more girls to conquer than the Reloaded version.
Snow Daze is also decent.

Reactions: suiz

suiz

May 3, 2018
Prison Battleship 1 and 2.
Play the original The Gift as well, it is different enough from Reloaded to be worth it. And there are more girls to conquer than the Reloaded version.
Snow Daze is also decent.
Thanks for this, I was looking at the original the gift, but passed since I thought it was mainly the same, might check it out now though..

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for this, I was looking at the original the gift, but passed since I thought it was mainly the same, might check it out now though..
The original the Gift is much simpler, it takes less time to conquer the girls and they aren't as fleshed out. But on the other hand, there's more women to enslave.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I really liked the game at first, but it kind of fizzled when the actual gameplay started. The redpill pisstake was good fun, but it doesn't really mesh with the corruption grinding mechanic (or the zombie faces) - unless there's a really clever explanation hidden behind the buggy beach scene. The MC stat grind was remarkably easy, so I'm not sure if that's actually worth having in the game at all.

I spotted at least three bugs, possibly more if the events I couldn't find also count, and a couple of mechanics that might be bugs or might just be weird. Not too serious, but definitely a good reason to wait a few months.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
that first pic is AWESOME.
allways remind me of very tricky question.
Do you know why beaver have flat tail ?
because he got blowjob from duck.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..enough has changed that all my stats from old saves are now meaningless and i must restart..had them fully under my control now even though it shows..statwise i do..they are not..lol...
SO..what i'm saying is..old saves will not work :p
please add that to first post..thanks..bob's your uncle

Reactions: darlic
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes