RPGM Complete The Pregcess of Zeven (Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Title: The Pregcess of Zeven (Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)
Developer website:
Language: Japanese (Need English

I have been waiting for this game to come out in english for a while now, were talking years. No luck. I actually purchased the full japanese game in hopes that I could work out a translation. Unfortunately I am not that smart. The best I could do was find a partial translation on ULMF.

Can anyone help with this in any way.

Thank you in advance.

Tam555

Sep 9, 2017
Does this game have endings? @supeyg
Yeah, three endings, meaning there are over a hundred in-game events, plus, depending on which end you get, the ~30 post ending pregnancy events.

Some of the events are quite long too.

I'm not going to lie, if any translator does take up this fairly large game, its going to take them awhile. But its length is what makes it worth the effort.

Reactions: ENF Master

Tam555

Sep 9, 2017
So, to expand on the story/premise abit;

Leticia is the princess of the country. The heir to the throne is decided by who can get furthest in the dungeon. Her oldest brother held the record to everyone's relief, but her corrupt younger brother took the record form him by colluding with the towns Lord. So its down to her to regain the record and prevent the rise of a corrupt king.

But when she gets there, she's cursed, greatly weakening her, and robbed by the local Lord. In order to press on, she either has to gain grueling strength in the dungeon, and earn lots of gold to pay the extortionate fees of the town, or compromise her dignity and allow the town to slowly corrupt her.

The townspeople, all men, and all of them starved for female company (the women all left), live in a town that inflicts a lust curse on all who inhabits its walls. Leticia, meanwhile, has a variety of Divine protections that keep her mind and body pure, meaning none of the men can touch her. So they offer her help in her quest, but in return demand more and more perverted favors from her, in order to strip away her Divine Protections and have their way with her.

The above I got mostly second hand and from my own play through, which I did with only the partial linked in the first post, meaning I could understand none of the dialogue but could interpret the cut-scenes.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Played it. It has hella alot of text... It will take a long time if somebody picks it up.

White Tiger

Oct 30, 2017
The machine translation isn't even that bad all things considered. Couldn't it be posted in the games area?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote