RPGM Complete The Pregcess of Zeven (Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Hi guys, I've been...slowly...working on "fixing" this machine translation as it was something we were all grateful for, but still tough to understand. I haven't gotten very far yet. Just start a new game and see what you think of my work so far (talk to everyone you see), just take these Data files and overwrite the ones in the Data folder of the game. I recommend making a copy of your entire game folder first:

Admittedly I haven't done much "H scenes", just one so far, here's a save right before it:

I've been posting like crazy to the Latest Updates forum for the game, but maybe I should move my posting over to this thread...

Well, let me know what you think gang!

Edit - Hmm, I had no idea an actual company was working on this...maybe I should quit what I'm doing... :-/
I'll take a look at it as soon as possible, I'm sure you did a splendid job, and I've already seen your posts in the other thread. I appreciate your dedication, and must commend your devotion to your tasks.

P.S. I really like your avatar, Arngrim from VP:L is one of the best charas ever.

Reactions: Arrngrim

Ceraphspet

Feb 5, 2018
Hi guys, I've been...slowly...working on "fixing" this machine translation as it was something we were all grateful for, but still tough to understand. I haven't gotten very far yet. Just start a new game and see what you think of my work so far (talk to everyone you see), just take these Data files and overwrite the ones in the Data folder of the game. I recommend making a copy of your entire game folder first:

Admittedly I haven't done much "H scenes", just one so far, here's a save right before it:

I've been posting like crazy to the Latest Updates forum for the game, but maybe I should move my posting over to this thread...

Edit - Hmm, I had no idea an actual company was working on this...maybe I should quit what I'm doing... :-/ What do you guys think? I'm seriously considering stopping what I'm doing as I don't want to compete with a company that will be doing it also, in fact I may go find their Patreon and donate to them instead...
Maybe you can put your talents to other un-translated games which are not being translated by big companies such as Kagura Games.

• Angry
Reactions: a robot

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018

Edit - Hmm, I had no idea an actual company was working on this...maybe I should quit what I'm doing... :-/ What do you guys think? I'm seriously considering stopping what I'm doing as I don't want to compete with a company that will be doing it also, in fact I may go find their Patreon and donate to them instead...
Man... You are doing a Huge and great work... I think that this game is a sort of masterpiece, so many lots of sexy scenes around... It the main strength point of this game and it was a real pity to play it in that gibberrish

So, Thank you for the great work ^^

And For the other company.. That might be.. A problem? I'd say think about it, and if you are Really really enjoying doing the translation of this game, forget about and just keep doing it... It's just an amateur and free work so I don't really see a problem into it (No idea if they can bother you legally or something thought).

Instead, if you are just enjoying a good game and spending some quality time trying to rewrite and making it for the public, well... I think that there lots and lots of game out of there that might need some love.

My suggestions: do what you brings you more fun

Reactions: indogirl25s

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019

From the above link, you will get the link to download the game and the save file download link separately. And the solution of the machine-translation version password problem is also given.

Reactions: Blake639

indogirl25s

Dec 19, 2017

Eagerly waiting for complete translation ,please keep up the good work!

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Unfortunately, I have indeed ceased my efforts on "fixing the machine translation" of this game. Kagura Games posted the game as a "Coming Soon" translation on Steam so I'll just patiently await their work....

Now if Kagura Games just throws out the same machine translation we all got...well...I'mma eat some babies and jump back on this.

So yeah, I apologize to everyone who I got excited by my piddling effort there. :-/

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Fair enough, Arrngrim, you did more than enough I think, and as others stated maybe you could bend your talents towards other, unattended games, if you so wish? I'd also recommend taking it easy for a bit, before then, as you did quite a bit of work. Though, it may be a little rude on our parts, if you decide to translate a different game, perhaps you should start a new thread for it.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017

Do you happen to still have the work you did? Those links don't work :( I am really curious to your work!

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Sorry about that, the links all disappeared...I may have accidentally deleted the folder holding all of these links on my Mega. Here's a new one, this is basically all the work I had done before I stopped:

Edit - Annnnnd, I kind of picked it back up since there's some rumors floating around that Kagura Games won't translate and sell this on Steam until 2020. I'm far too impatient to wait that long since it could very well be Dec 2020. So yeah, getting to work cleaning up the Machine Translation again and keep in mind I'm taking BIG liberties with the dialogue since it was JP > MTL > my interpretation of what's going on. And there is a lot of text in this game, Maboke has always been big on dialogue...

Last edited:

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Sorry about that, the links all disappeared...I may have accidentally deleted the folder holding all of these links on my Mega. Here's a new one, this is basically all the work I had done before I stopped:

Edit - Annnnnd, I kind of picked it back up since there's some rumors floating around that Kagura Games won't translate and sell this on Steam until 2020. I'm far too impatient to wait that long since it could very well be Dec 2020. So yeah, getting to work cleaning up the Machine Translation again and keep in mind I'm taking BIG liberties with the dialogue since it was JP > MTL > my interpretation of what's going on. And there is a lot of text in this game, Maboke has always been big on dialogue...
Thank you kind sir! I really like your work! It does make the game A LOT more fun!! I also did check out the amount of text in this game and holy cow...trying to translate this game, correctly by hand is as hard as climbing the mount Everest! Good job!!

Reactions: Arrngrim

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
Any progress? At the minimum, looks like the official translation is going to have to wait until after the muchi muchi game since that was supposed to be released this year.

May 8, 2018
As we're all anxiously waiting for the legit translation, their next game has animated sprites:

Reactions: Asuna.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
As we're all anxiously waiting for the legit translation, their next game has animated sprites:
I hope that it'll be as amazing to play as The Pregcess of Zeven!! Those 2D-animations look de-li-cious nonetheless!!

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Not trying to necro an old threat (not entirely), but does anyone know when the legit translation is coming or the progress up until now? It seems like it's taking quite some time for them to translate this game, and they keep taking on more and more projects, rather than finishing their initial ones.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Not trying to necro an old threat (not entirely), but does anyone know when the legit translation is coming or the progress up until now? It seems like it's taking quite some time for them to translate this game, and they keep taking on more and more projects, rather than finishing their initial ones.
wondering the same thing

Reactions: Asuna.

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
literally just the way kagura games are, they post something as coming soon and then no new info until its finished

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote