RPGM Complete The Pregcess of Zeven (Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@brynhildr What do u think about this?
Personally speaking, as long as everything (and I mean everything) is translated from head to toe (probably except those images where there's written text, because sadly the programs don't translate that, unless you do personally), machine translation or not can be easily shared here in the game section.

Jan 29, 2018
Personally speaking, as long as everything (and I mean everything) is translated from head to toe (probably except those images where there's written text, because sadly the programs don't translate that, unless you do personally), machine translation or not can be easily shared here in the game section.
everything is translated you can check yourself
there is only the password of auction that you have to insert in Japanese and here the pass

Phoenixfarts

Jun 2, 2017
The game is bugged for me, every time I defeat Bahamut, I get the error code "Script 'Game_Actor' line 521: ArgumentError occurred. comparison of Fixnum with nil failed" Any idea how I can resolve this?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Isn't already taking care of it?

May 8, 2018
Isn't already taking care of it?
If you have the patience to wait several months for their translation, I'd say wait for it and don't be tempted to play the machine translated version.

is going to be translated in the coming months according to the blog posts of their developers so unless they make a sudden announcement about Pregcess, Kagura Games is going to focus on that first.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
If you have the patience to wait several months for their translation, I'd say wait for it and don't be tempted to play the machine translated version.

is going to be translated in the coming months according to the blog posts of their developers so unless they make a sudden announcement about Pregcess, Kagura Games is going to focus on that first.
To be honest, as long as it's 100% sure that it is going to have a proper translation, then several months or even a year of waiting isn't personally that much of a big deal. I can occupy myself with other stuff and forget about the game for the time being.

May 8, 2018
To be honest, as long as it's 100% sure that it is going to have a proper translation, then several months or even a year of waiting isn't personally that much of a big deal. I can occupy myself with other stuff and forget about the game for the time being.
They will most likely finish the translation in sooner than a year's time unless there are a shit-ton of hot titles that they want to translate first.

For example, Kagura Games had already released a translation for Ideology in Friction just only two months after it came out.

• Angry
Reactions: a robot and EldenFZ

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Okay, finally I have unlocked the password side of the game using the Japanese version. Because of the machine translate the translated version was pretty sucks so seriously the password, hime-sama was told in the English version was wrong.

Expample Pictures -
343647 343648
and once you put it in the password so something like this will come up-

So seriously with it, you are not able to keep forward. Then the only way is to overcome this game is No. 1 to get help from sempai who played the game already or No.2 is to play Japanese version which will be pretty difficult to understand if you are not friendly with Katakana, Hiragana, and Kanji. So I am also putting the password because not as for making the fun spoiled just because of wrong translation new players won't able to keep forward for this part.

Right Password -

Just somehow with the Hiragana front, you will able to put the password to the gatekeeper. And then keep forward.

Reactions: Ryper Jack

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
machine translation :
Could you maybe re-upload, the translation to a different site. This one has been knocked down. Pretty please, with a cherry on top? Like to try this game, with a better translation than the previous partial one I've tried (that was unintelligible).

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys, I've been...slowly...working on "fixing" this machine translation as it was something we were all grateful for, but still tough to understand. I haven't gotten very far yet. Just start a new game and see what you think of my work so far (talk to everyone you see), just take these Data files and overwrite the ones in the Data folder of the game. I recommend making a copy of your entire game folder first:

<dead link> Working on restoring a link further in this thread.

Admittedly I haven't done much "H scenes", just one so far, here's a save right before it:

<dead link> Working on restoring a link further in this thread.

I've been posting like crazy to the Latest Updates forum for the game, but maybe I should move my posting over to this thread...

Well, let me know what you think gang!

Edit - Hmm, I had no idea an actual company was working on this...maybe I should quit what I'm doing... :-/ What do you guys think? I'm seriously considering stopping what I'm doing as I don't want to compete with a company that will be doing it also, in fact I may go find their Patreon and donate to them instead...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote